halieus: n. a fisherman or to fish, occurs in * Matthew 4:18-19 (KJV) * Mark 1:16-17 (KJV) * Luke 5:2 (KJV)
At 36 (as of this edit), I'm privileged to be happily married with a 4 year old son and 23 month old girl/boy twins. Currently, I'm on staff as the Director of Children's Ministries, webmaster, and groundskeeper for my church; my wife is the church pianist. We are debt free, and supported by our own business. Our family is conservative in our Baptist beliefs, politics, music, economics, and dress standards.
I'm thankful to have graduated from an accredited private college: Clearwater Christian College with a BS in Business Administration, minoring in Bible, Computer Sciences, Education, and History. My wife graduated from Northland Baptist Bible College with a BA in Elementary Education, minoring in Bible. Both my wife and I are voracious readers and (so far) our children enjoy tagging along. Our interests are varied, general knowledge is extensive, and (since we both have been well-trained) we plan to homeschool our children.
The Lord has allowed me to travel to 45 US states, 7 provinces & territories of Canada, 6 prefectures of Japan, several oblasts / republics of Russia, 2 states of Mexico, and Germany.
- ↑ Greek Lexicon entry for halieus: CrossWalk.com
- ↑ List of US states left to visit: Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- ↑ List of Canadian provinces & territories visited: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Yukon Territory
- ↑ List of Japanese prefectures visited: Chiba, Kanagawa, Saitama, Shizuoka, Tokyo, and Yamanashi
- ↑ Still compiling list of Russian oblasts visited (approx 4-6).
- ↑ List of Mexican states visited: Chihuahua and Sonora
- ↑ Visited the Frankfurt Rhein-Main Region