Please call me Michael. 'Newton' is a name I decided to use out of the deepest respect for Isaac Newton.
I'm a Christian and a Conservative hailing from the United Kingdom. I've been using the Internet for a long time, and recently stumbled upon the Wikipedia article "Homosexual Agenda." This article describes a "conspiracy theory." It is completely biased. Becoming increasingly skeptical of Wikipedia's biased approach, I began to read through a whole series of articles. After a whole night of reading article after article, I couldn't help but realise: Wikipedia is pro-atheist, pro-homosexual, pro-liberal, pro-secularism, suicide-apologising and seriously biased. I found Conservapedia by chance, googling "Wikpedia's Liberal Bias." After reading a host of articles, I really sympathised with the goal of the project and feel that its worthy of my online time to develop.
I believe that the political system of the United Kingdom is horribly liberal, and that all three of our main parties are liberal. I'd argue that our "Conservative Party" are about as liberal as the Democrats in America, and that the Labour Party (currently in government) and that the Liberal Democrats are both more liberal than the Democrats.
I've been brought up a Christian. My family were originally members of the Church of England, but after they began to accept female clergy in the 1990s, my father could no longer support them. "Jesus chose twelve male disciples, and that's enough for me," he once told me. Tragically, there isn't truly a local church which represents our beliefs, and so we still attend our local (Church of England) church (with only male clergy), and my father teaches us every Sunday afternoon.
I have never been vaccinated against anything, but I have never suffered illness against this.
- I believe that a child is a gift from God. I believe that abortion is murder, and I believe that a 'doctor' who performs abortions should not call himself a Christian.
- In theory, I'm against socialised medicine and I strongly dislike what President Obama is trying to do to your country. However, I think that so much money has been invested in our National Health Service over the last sixty years that in practice, it'd be a mistake for us to end it.
- I am not a Young-Earth creationist. I do not believe that God wanted us to sit and mathematically calculate the age of the Earth by adding up the Generations. If He had, I believe the Bible would have told us the date of Creation. I believe the Earth was created by the Lord and that evolution is simply a methodology for denying god: The atheists need a framework to explain things without God, and that's the best they can come up with!
- I believe that Climate Change is a massive conspiracy. It benefits the scientists who push it, because they get research funding. It promotes big government, it is anti-capitalist and anti-free market. It is the biggest scam of our lifetimes. Only 5 Members of Parliament (out of 646) voted against the 'Climate Change Bill', one of whom was Phillip Davies, who I am proud to call my local MP. He is a proper conservative.
- Homosexuality is a perversion. The fact that it has become so acceptable in Britain is a tragedy which will convince hundreds of young men and women that they are "gay."
"I don't think there will be a woman Prime Minister in my lifetime." - Margaret Thatcher, 1973.
"If a Conservative does not believe that private property is one of the main bulwarks of individual freedom, then he had better become a socialist and have done with it." - Margaret Thatcher, 1975.
"It’s the Labour Government that have brought us record peace-time taxation. They’ve got the usual Socialist disease — they’ve run out of other people’s money." - Margaret Thatcher, 1975.
"Pennies don't fall from heaven, they have to be earned here on earth." - Margaret Thatcher, 1979
"My policies are based not on some economics theory, but on things I and millions like me were brought up with: an honest day's work for an honest day's pay; live within your means; put by a nest egg for a rainy day; pay your bills on time; support the police." - Margaret Thatcher - 1981
"Socialists cry "Power to the people", and raise the clenched fist as they say it. We all know what they really mean — power over people, power to the State." - Margaret Thatcher, 1986
"I, along with something like 5 million other people, insure to enable me to go into hospital on the day I want; at the time I want, and with a doctor I want." - Margaret Thatcher, 1987
"A man may climb Everest for himself, but at the summit he plants his country's flag." - Margaret Thatcher, 1988
Quotes go here.