The Clinton Foundation is an international criminal organization with ties to the Russian mafia. It is an elaborate global slush fund with sloppy accounting, poor public disclosure, and dubious mission relates activities. Originally founded in 1997 under the name the William J. Clinton Foundation for the purposes of building and maintaining the William J. Clinton Presidential Library, the organization has by some estimates handled as much as $100 Billion in cash inflows and outflows. The fund currently has an estimated $350 Million in assets.
According to two prominent charity watchdog organizagions the Clinton Foundation has engaged in questionable fund raising and reporting practices with less than 10% of the money raised going to its stated mission purposes such as AIDS treament, education, and healthcare in poverty stricken nations.
In 2013 the Clinton Foundation took in more than $140 million, but spent only $9 million on its mission purposes, far below the 75 percent rate a good charity should spend. The Clinton Foundation reported the bulk of its income spent on administration, travel, salaries and bonuses with the largest payouts going to family friends.
The Clinton Foundation Federal Tax ID number is 31-1580204.
In 2008 when Hillary Clinton was nominated to be Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation disclosed for the first time its list of donors, many of whom were foreign entities and governments seeking to do business with the United States which the Secretary of State would have to approve. The foundation pledged not to receive any further foreign government contributions, which it abruptly violated. Former Secretary of State and Democratic Presidential nominee has now come under criminal investigation for influence peddling among other charges.
In 2015 Reuters News agency reported,
For three years in a row beginning in 2010, the Clinton Foundation reported to the IRS that it received zero in funds from foreign and U.S. governments, a dramatic fall-off from the tens of millions of dollars in foreign government contributions reported in preceding years. Those entries were errors, according to the foundation: several foreign governments continued to give tens of millions of dollars
Hillary Clinton's email scandal is considered an effort to cover up the fraudulent and illegal fundraising practices of the Foundation.
In late 2008 Hillary Clinton entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Obama administration about the potential conflict of interest with her role as Secretary of State and Mr. Clinton actively soliciting political donations for Hillary's 2016 presidential bid on behalf of the Clinton Foundation. With the theft of government records and allegations the Clinton Chappaqua email server had been scrubbed by Clinton and underlings, the exact extent of a conflict of interest and violation of the memorandum of understanding at present is unclear.
- 1 Origins and model
- 2 Hill PAC & Hillary Victory Fund
- 3 Memorandum of understanding
- 4 Russian uranium deal
- 5 Saudia Arabia and the Gulf States
- 6 The 'Hillary Clinton Doctrine' and presidential ambitions
- 7 Libyan Gold
- 8 Iran nuke deal
- 9 Laureate International Universities
- 10 2013
- 11 2016 revised filings
- 12 Disclosure and reform
- 13 See also
- 14 References
- 15 External links
Origins and model
One of the shocking Watergate revelations made by former White House Counsel John Dean was that President Nixon had intended to use the Nixon Presidential Library as a means to propel himself as a political force into the future beyond his presidency. Former presidents at that time - Truman, Eisenhower, and Johnson - were supposed to go quietly off into retirement. The 22nd Amendment had been passed as a safeguard to insure that no president, even if he held a mesmerizing affect over the people as FDR did, could amass too much power. John Dean's allegation gave further impetus to terminate Nixon's presidency early, either through impeachment or pressure on him to resign.
Nixon's ability to raise unlimited funds for his Presidential Library, as the law allowed, coupled with the abuses the country just witnessed through his Committee to Re-Elect the President (CREEP), were frightening. Funds raised by his campaign were rechanneled to private sleuths to harass opponents. Hillary Clinton served on the staff of the House Impeachment panel investigating Nixon's abuses.
After Nixon's resignation several Watergate reform laws came into existence. Hillary Clinton, fresh out of law school played a part in the removal of Nixon from office and the creation of these reform laws:
- Amendments to the Federal Election Campaign Act limiting contributions and expenditures;
- creation of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) to regulate abuses;
- the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA); and
- the Presidential Records Act of 1978.
Bill and Hillary Clinton understood what Nixon's ambitions were. Today we see the realization of the combined two models - CREEP and the Nixon Library - in the Clinton Foundation.
The first red-flag went up in 1997 when the William J. Clinton Foundation was created as a public charity; the Clinton Presidential Library is unique among Presidential Libraries in that it was not founded as a private charity, which is subject to more stringent IRS oversite and regulation.
Meredith McGehee of the Campaign Legal Center has lobbied Congress to ban officeholders from getting involved with foundations and other tax-exempt groups. By operating outside disclosure rules, the foundation gives foreign donors an avenue to influence elections.
The Clinton Foundation has also been described as a parrallel government. Of course, a younger generation not schooled in the particulars of Nixon's crimes do not see what is galling about the Clinton Global Initiative to those of us who lived through the Nixon presidency.
Hill PAC & Hillary Victory Fund
Textron, Inc. is a Rhode Island-headquartered Fortune 500 conglomerate, from whose PAC Clinton took money in 2005 and 2006. Textron was fined by the SEC for bribing Saddam Hussein's government during the lead-up to the Iraq War, and is a major manufacturer of cluster bombs, which yield high rates of civilian casualties. 
Memorandum of understanding
In Hillary Clinton's confirmation hearings Senators Richard Lugar and John Kerry expressed concern for the potential of conflict of interest in exericising her role as Secretary of State while her husband, Mr. Bill Clinton, solicited funds from foreign entities and governments for the Clinton Foundation in anticipation of her inevitable 2016 presidential bid.
On 12 December 2008 Clinton Foundation’s chairman of the board, Bruce Lindsey, signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Valerie Jarrett, co-chair of President-elect Obama’s transition team. The document provided that “During any service by Senator Clinton as Secretary of State, the Foundation will publish annually the names of all new contributors.” 
For three years in a row beginning in 2010, the Clinton Foundation reported to the IRS that it received zero in funds from foreign and U.S. governments, a dramatic fall-off from the tens of millions of dollars in foreign government contributions reported in preceding years
Reuters news agency discovered that the Clinton Foundation filed incorrect disclosures with the IRS. As a result of Reuters reporting, the Foundation admitted that its IRS filings from 2010 through 2013 are not accurate. During her tenure the foundation operated in at least 29 countries such as Nigeria, Uganda, Ukraine, Haiti, Mozambique, China and South Africa.
Russian uranium deal
Secretary Hillary Clinton gave approval to a deal that allowed a Russian government enterprise to control one-fifth of all uranium producing capacity in the United States. Rosatom, the Russian company, acquired Uranium One, a Canadian firm controlled by Frank Giustra (pron. Ju-stra). Giustra is a Friend of Bill (FOB) and member of the Clinton Foundation Board. Giustra then donated over $130 million to the Clinton family non-profit enterprise.
Rosatom, the world’s leading builder of nuclear power plants, built Iran’s nuclear reactor in Bushehr. With the purchase of Uranium One, Rosatom also bought the with uranium exploration rights in Arizona, Colorado, and Utah. 
According to the New York Times,
Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.
And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech ... The $500,000 fee — among Mr. Clinton’s highest — was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin ...Renaissance Capital analysts talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a “buy” rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was “the best play” in the uranium markets.... Putin personally thanked Mr. Clinton for speaking.
Saudia Arabia and the Gulf States
- Saudi Arabia and Gulf States, human rights record. women's rights record, and donations to the Clinton Foundation
Saudi Arabia and rape victims
As Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation accepted donations from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where rape victims are regularly flogged. In 2015, a 19 year old woman who was the victim of a violent gang rape was sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail after being found guilty of being “indecent” at the time of the attack. Saudi law dictates a woman must have a male escort in public. She originally sentenced to 90 lashes, however on appeal the sentence was more than doubled to 200 lashes and six months in jail after being found guilty of indecency and talking to the media.
While homosexuality is punishable by death under certain circumstances, this particular active Clinton donor at the present time is seeking to increase the frequency at which executions of gays is carried out. Social media is blamed for causing an increase in "deliberate" acts of homosexuality. As of the first half of 2016, there currently are 35 people on death row in Saudi Arabia for sodomy.
While working in the State Department the Clinton Foundation received millions from an organization known as The Friends of Saudi Arabia.
The 'Hillary Clinton Doctrine' and presidential ambitions
The Combating Terrorism Center document concludes,
|“||The Syrian [ Assad regime] and Libyan [Gaddafi] governments share the United States’ concerns about violent salafi‐jihadi ideology and the violence perpetrated by its adherents. These governments [Syria, Gaddafi, and the US] like others in the Middle East, fear violence inside their borders and would much rather radical elements go to Iraq rather than cause unrest at home. U.S. and Coalition efforts to stem the flow of fighters into Iraq will be enhanced if they address the entire logistical chain that supports the movement of these individuals—beginning in their home countries – rather than just their Syrian entry points.||”|
This set off a fierce debate in the Obama administration over the wisdom of arming terrorists. It is now known sometime prior to March 31, 2011, at urging of Hillary Clinton and over the objections of his National Security Council, Obama signed a Presidential Finding authorizing support for the rebel jihadis.
- Main article: Libyan War and the Bengazi attack
In an article posted on the Market Oracle, Eric Encina observed:
|“||One seldom mentioned fact by western politicians and media pundits: the Central Bank of Libya is 100% State Owned.... Currently, the Libyan government creates its own money, the Libyan Dinar, through the facilities of its own central bank. Few can argue that Libya is a sovereign nation with its own great resources, able to sustain its own economic destiny. One major problem for globalist banking cartels is that in order to do business with Libya, they must go through the Libyan Central Bank and its national currency, a place where they have absolutely zero dominion or power-broking ability. Hence, taking down the Central Bank of Libya (CBL) may not appear in the speeches of Obama, Cameron and Sarkozy but this is certainly at the top of the globalist agenda for absorbing Libya into its hive of compliant nations.||”|
Ellen Brown adds,
|“||Libya not only has oil. According to the IMF, its central bank has nearly 144 tons of gold in its vaults. With that sort of asset base, who needs the BIS (Bank of International Settlements), the IMF and their rules.||”|
These motivations were confirmed in an email from Sidney Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton on 1 April 2011:
Qaddafi's government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver. During late March, 2011 these stocks were moved to SABHA (south west in the direction of the Libyan border with Niger and Chad); taken from the vaults of the Libyan Central Bank in Tripoli. This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French.franc (CFA). (Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals Sarkozy's plans are driven by the following issues:
- a. A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production,
- b.Increase French influence in North Africa,
- c. Improve his intemai political situation in France,
- d. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world,
- e. Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi's long term plans to supplant France as the dominant power in Francophone Africa)
Hillary Clinton was the driving force behind military action in Libya. On 14 March 2011 she met in Paris with Libyan jihadis (given the euphemism, 'Libyan opposition') and Bernard Henri Levy.. Mrs. Clinton was arguing for intervention. Within hours, Mrs. Clinton convinced Obama that the United States had to act, and the president ordered up military plans.
Mrs. Clinton broke with Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, who, along with the national security adviser, Thomas E. Donilon, and the counterterrorism chief, John O. Brennan, urged caution. Libya was not vital to American national security interests and Brennan worried that the Libyan rebels remained largely unknown to American officials, and could have ties to Al Qaeda.
|“||We are currently doing everything we can to bomb, strafe and use missiles to carry the rebels into power in Libya. We want them to win. We just don’t know who they are.”||”|
The president went on television offering the fig leaf for Hillary's plans: "Left unchecked... a humanitarian crisis would ensue.... The democratic values that we stand for would be overrun", later admitting her 'greatest moment' was his 'worst mistake'. After being captured on 20 October 2011 by jihadis backed by Hillary Clinton, Gaddafi was first publicly sodomized and murdered, and then his lifeless body dragged through the streets, a display to the whole world of the 'values that we stand for'. Kim Jong-un was watching closely how Gaddafi had been double-crossed and lied to by the Clinton consortium. Hillary laughed about the jihadi murderers.
On September 11, 2012, the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, jihadis attacked the American embassy and killed four people. In testimony before Congress on 23 January 2013 Hillary Clinton was asked why the Obama administration deliberately put out false information about the attack just prior to the Presidential Election of 2012, Clinton screamed, "WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE?".
In January 2016 North Korea cited Gaddafi's murder when it tested its nuclear device.
Ambassador Stevens dispatched
Giving in to Hillary's pressure, on Friday March 8, 2011, President Obama told reporters he would appoint an official to maintain contact with the "Libyan opposition". The number two official at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, Christopher Stevens was tasked with helping to coordinate assistance to the "rebels", whose top military commander, Abdelhakim Belhadj, was the leader of the Al Qaeda affiliate, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG). Hillary Clinton attended a meeting in Paris with Stevens and representatives of the "Libyan opposition", as did U.S. Ambassador Gene Cretz, who has also had contacts with the "opposition". Clinton discussed what she persuaded the Obama administration to do to help the jihadis, and that they would do more than just provide humanitarian aid.
Hillary's WarOn March 21, 2011, President Obama announced he ordered U.S. military force operations in Libya two days earlier over the objections of his most trusted and knowledgeable experts. Secretary of Defence Robert Gates opposed the action as did National Security Adviser Tom Donilon, Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough, and White House counterterrorism chief John O. Brennan. Libya was not vital to American national security interests and the rebels had ties to Al Qaeda. However Secretary of State Hillary Clinton "won the bureaucratic battle to use [Department of Defence] resources to achieve what's essentially the State Department's objective... and Obama let it happen".  Secretary Clinton stated:
|“||We are currently doing everything we can to bomb, strafe and use missiles to carry the rebels into power in Libya. We want them to win. We just don’t know who they are.” ||”|
A March 29, 2011 article in the Washington Post included these paragraphs:
|“||"It’s almost a certitude that at least part” of the Libyan opposition includes members of al-Qaeda, said Bruce Riedel, a former senior CIA analyst and adviser to President Obama. Riedel said that anti-Gaddafi elements in the rebel stronghold of Benghazi have had “very close associations with al-Qaeda” dating back years....I would hope that we now have a good sense of the opposition in Libya and can say that this is 2 percent, not 20 percent,” Riedel said. “If we don’t, then we are running the risk of helping to bring to power a regime that could be very dangerous.||”|
A document published by the U.S. West Point Military Academy's Combating Terrorism Center revealed that jihadi rebels between 2005 and 2007 exited Libya to join the Islamic insurgency in Iraq in greater numbers than any other country. Many of those jihadi rebels that came from Libya to Iraq to kill American soldiers came from among the very people Obama pledged to protect in the name of "humanitarianism". One group—the Libyan Fighting Group (jama'ah al-libiyah al-muqatilah)—claimed to have Afghan veterans in its ranks. The Combating Terrorism Center document concludes,
|“||The Syrian [ Assad regime] and Libyan [Gaddafi] governments share the United States’ concerns about violent salafi-jihadi ideology and the violence perpetrated by its adherents. These governments [Syria, Gaddafi, and the US] like others in the Middle East, fear violence inside their borders and would much rather radical elements go to Iraq rather than cause unrest at home. U.S. and Coalition efforts to stem the flow of fighters into Iraq will be enhanced if they address the entire logistical chain that supports the movement of these individuals—beginning in their home countries – rather than just their Syrian entry points.||”|
This set off a fierce debate in the Obama administration over the wisdom of arming terrorists. It is now known sometime prior to March 31, 2011, at the urging of Hillary Clinton and over the objections of his National Security Council, Obama signed a Presidential Finding authorizing support for the rebel jihadis. Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi of the U.S. organized Libyan Fighting Group said jihadists who killed American troops in Iraq were now serving on the front lines in Libya.  
NATO's Supreme Allied Commander James Stavridis told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee days before President Obama publicly admitted to intervention that U.S. intelligence knew of al Qaeda and Hezbollah elements among the Libyan insurgents.
The Charter of the United Nations, in Article 2(4), prohibits the “threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence” of a member state, and many observers have wondered whether the establishment of a no-fly zone would constitute a violation of this prohibition. The Congressional Research Services advised that a no-fly zone imposed against a state that has not carried out an attack on its neighbors may consider the imposition of a no-fly zone an “armed attack.” CRS warned that even if no-fly zone operations in a given state do not constitute an “armed attack",
|“||that state, and other members of the international community, might consider them a violation of the prohibition of the “threat or use of force,” as well as of the customary duty of non-intervention in the affairs of other sovereign states.||”|
Iran nuke deal
Laureate International Universities
Between 2010 and 2014 while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, Bill Clinton made $16.5 million for his role as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company. The State Department funneled $55 million in grants during Hillary Clinton’s tenure to groups associated with Laureate’s founder. The International Youth Federation, an organization connected to Laureate chairman Douglas Becker, received USAID funding. Becker is a major donor to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation.
In her first year as Secretary of State, Hillary is quoted as directly asking that Laureate be included in a high-profile policy dinner — just months before the lucrative contract was given to Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton later references “Laureate Universities, started by Doug Becker who Bill likes a lot". “It’s a for-profit model that should be represented,” she wrote in the August 2009 email.
On its 2013 tax return the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fundraising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. The Clintons enjoy first-class flights paid for by the foundation.
In all, the foundation reported $84.6 million in “functional expenses” on its 2013 tax return and had more than a $64 million remaining balance.
2016 revised filings
For tax year 2013, nearly 100 percent of the $4.4 million of the government donations came from foreign governments. Only $23,000 came from U.S. government entities, according to some of the foundations revised tax filings.
Disclosure and reform
- Tyler Drumheller
- Cody Shearer
- Cheryl Mills
- Betsy Wright
- Patrick F. Kennedy
- Jake Sullivan
- Mark Penn
- Maggie Williams
- Hillary Clinton Secretary of State
- Hillary Clinton's net worth
- Clinton Foundation conflicts of interest
- Exclusive: Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors. Reuters (23 April 2015). Retrieved on 15 June 2016.
- Memorandum of Understanding and associated documents, December 18, 2008.
- Gowdy: Hillary Clinton Wiped Server Between October & December 2014, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, FOX News, 30 March 2015.
- How Hillary Clinton's email scandal took root, Robert O'Harrow Jr., Washington Post, 27 March 2016.
- http://www.taxhistory.org/thp/readings.nsf/ArtWeb/F8723E3606CD79EC85256FF6006F82C3?OpenDocument "Mills, vice chair of the JCT, even predicted that the findings about the president's taxes would force Nixon to resign. To diffuse the issue from being part of the call for impeachment, Nixon said publicly on several occasions his willingness to pay any tax amount for which the committee found him deficient (WSJ, April 1, 1974). "
- How Richard Nixon Created Hillary Clinton, Sam Tanenhaus, Nov 5, 2015. bloomberg.com
- Living History, Hillary Clinton, Simon and Schuster, 2004, p.68.
- Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’, Isabel Vincent, New York Post, 26 April 2015
- Board of Directors | Clinton Foundation, www.clintonfoundation.org
- Hillary Clinton Faces Test of Record as Women’s Advocate, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, MARCH 8, 2015.
- Rand Paul: 'Hillary Clinton Shouldn't Have Taken That Money' from Saudi Arabia, Barbara Boland | March 25, 2015. www.mrctv.org
- Clinton Foundation Takes $$ From Countries That Mistreat Women, October 11, 2015. www.gop.com
- Clinton's 'outrage' at Saudi rape sentence, Sydney Morning Herald, November 22, 2007.
- Conservative group claims Hillary Clinton's foundation took millions from foreign governments, Politifact: Statement:TRUE, By Steve Contorno, February 26th, 2015. politifact.com
- Saudi Arabia 'pushes for homosexuals to be executed' amid fears social media is 'turning people gay', By Rhian Lubin, Mirror, 1 April 2016. www.mirror.co.uk
- Hillary Clinton Oversaw US Arms Deals to Clinton Foundation Donors, Bryan Schatz, Mother Jones, May 28, 2015.
- Did Hillary Clinton receive donations from Saudi Arabia?, www.quora.com
- CLINTON FOUNDATION DONOR LIST RELEASED. The American Prospect. prospect.org
- Hillary Clinton took money from the kings of four countries, GOP chief Reince Priebus says, By Tom Kertscher on Monday, April 20th, 2015. www.politifact.com
- Clinton's foundation got millions from Saudis, Gates, CNN, December 18, 2008. Univision TV owner also gave millions.
- Eric Encina,Globalists Target 100% State Owned Central Bank of Libya, Market Oracle.
- Ellen Brown, Libya: All About Oil, or All About Banking, Reader Supported News, April 15, 2011.
- Cooper, Helene and Myers, Steven Lee (March 18, 2011). "Shift by Clinton helped persuade President to take a harder line". New York Times, p. A1, reprinted at New York Times website.
- Preston, Bryan (June 23, 2011). "Hillary Clinton to Libya skeptics: 'Whose side are you on?'". PJMedia website/PJTatler.
- Obama, President Barack (March 18, 2011). "Remarks by the President on the situation in Libya". The White House/The Press Office quoted by Congressional Research Service (March 30, 2011). Operation Odyssey Dawn (Libya): Background and issues for Congress (Gertler, Jeremiah, coordinator, Washington D.C.: GPO), p. 3.
- Daly, Corbett (October 20, 2011). "Clinton on Qaddafi: 'We came, we saw, he died'" CBS News website.
- What Kim Jong-Il Learned from Qaddafi's Fall: Never Disarm, As the U.S. tries to restart multiparty talks with North Korea, it may find that the rogue state suddenly sees greater value in keeping its nuclear arsenal, Mira Rapp-Hooper and Kenneth N. Waltz, The Atlantic, Oct 24, 2011.
- Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died. youtube.com
- "Clinton set for long-awaited Libya testimony, as senator urges 'top-to-bottom review'" (January 23, 2013). Fox News website/Politics/Senate.
- North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence Pyongyang says the fates of the late Libyan leader and Saddam Hussein show the need for a nuclear deterrent, By AFP, 2:49AM GMT 09 Jan 2016. www.telegraph.co.uk
- US Names Chris Stevens Liaison to Libyan Opposition, ABC News Radio, March 14, 2011.
- ‘White Out’ on Benghazi: State Dept. Issues Report, Clare Lopez, December 23, 2012. http://counterjihadreport.com
- How Obama turned on a dime toward war.
- A First Look at the Sinjar Documents
- The Sinjar Documents are a collection of al Qaeda computer data captured by Americans in 2007 in a predawn raid near Sinjar, Iraq, six miles from the Syrian border.
- Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links.
- Libyan, Once a Detainee, Is Now a U.S. Ally of Sorts.