User:Working for Him
"For we walk by faith not by sight." - The Second Epistle to the Corinthians, Seventh Verse of the Fifth Chapter
I am User:Working for Him, I'm a young male from a small town right by Brenham, Texas. I've been using Conservapedia since January 22, 2007.
Well here's just some stuff about me:
- User Name: Working for Him
- Birthday: May 8 in Escondido, California, USA.
- Gender: Male.
- Ethnic Background: Nordic European (commonly called "white" or the false term "caucasian")
- Occupation: Unpublished Author and Beggining Actor.
- Heritage: Scottish, English, German, Welsh. Trace amounts of Irish, Danish, and Norwegian.
- Religious Adherency: The Church, I don't like using the terms "Christianity" or "Judaism" because they seem like very secular terminology. I just prefer to call them "The Church" and "Israel".
- Church Denomination: The Southern Baptist Convention.
- Political Party: Conservative Republican. I'm a Confederate meaning I support the government as a Confederacy. I believe the 46 states and 4 commonwealths are their own sovereign nations and have the right to govern themselves independently and solely by themselves without any interferance from the Capitol in Washington.
- Languages: American English (Texas dialect and accent), some Polish, a little French, even less Spanish, and some words, phrases, and sentences in Latin.
- Family Immigration:
- Paternal : William and Anna from Burford, England to Ipswich, Massachusetts in 1634.
- Maternal : John Corrie from Scotland to Bedford, Pennsylvania some where between 1875 and 1895.
- Past Residencies:
- Long-term Residency:
- Virginia Beach, Virginia (from my conception to later in pre-life)
- San Marcos, California (birth - 1994)
- Granbury, Texas (3 months in 1994)
- Houston, Texas (1994 - 1998)
- Waller, Texas (1998 - 2003)
- Washington County, Texas (2003 - currently)
- Long Vacations:
- Soddy Daisy, Tennessee (two weeks in June, 2005)
- Feigan Hall, ETBU, Marshall, Texas (one week in June, 2006)
- Day's Inn, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (one week in August, 2006)
- Long-term Residency:
- I support the idea of Condoleeza Rice being president. However I also understand and respect her choice to refuse the presidency, but alot of things can change in a few years so I still have hopes that she may run in another year.
- I support the unification of the European Union and believe it has one the best governments in the world, third only to the US and Canada if you don't count the member states.
- I am very Conservative, but also am not one of those close-minded, bigoted types. I'm not the type to hate democrats but I think they can be a little too radical at times.
- On January 1, 2007 I began my pescetarian diet.
- I am a pacifist and anti-war in general. I believe at times war can be necessary, but I would never directly participate in one.
- I have an introvertive personality when you first meet me, but I become really talkative later on.
- I have such a dramatic personality. I have a sarcastic and satirical sense of humor that has me acting like the people that I'm actually making fun of.
- I am homeschooled because the US doesn't have that great of a public school system.
- Favorite Cities: Houston, Orlando, San Diego, Dallas, Chattanooga, Nashville, Memphis, Oklahoma City, San Antonio.
- Favorite Movie: The Inn of the Sixth Happiness (despite the inaccuracies) starring Ingrid Bergman.
- Favorite Documentary: Rated R: Republicans in Hollywood.
- Favorite Television Series: Friends, My Name is Earl, Monk.
- Favorite Actors: Joaquin Phoenix, Matthew Perry, Jason Lee, Tony Shalhoub.
- Favorite Actresses: Reese Witherspoon, Lisa Kudrow, Geena Davis, Jennifer Aniston, Beyoncé Knowles, Ingrid Bergman, Lucille Ball, and Bette Davis.
- Favorite Classical Movie: The Corn is Green (1945 version)
- Favorite Books: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas, The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck, and Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
- Favorite Author: Jane Austen.
- Favorite Musical Genre: Christian, Country, Rock, Tejano, Classical, and Euro.
- Favorite Vocal Artists: Chris Tomlin, however I love songs sung by Jeremy Camp, Amy Grant, Rachel Lampa, Michael W. Smith, Nicole Nordeman, Chris Rice, Rebecca St. James, Jaci Velasquez, Steven Curtis Chapman, Carrie Underwood, Avalon, Little Big Town, Selena, Aaron Kline, Lauren Nieto, etc.
- Favorite Song: Christian - Cry out to Jesus. Country - Boondocks. Rock - Vindicated. Tejano - Dreaming of You. Classical - Ode to Joy.
- Favorite food: Seafood, Chinese food.
- Hobbies: singing, dancing, acting, writing novels whatever, and I'm also involved in many classes and a book club which keep me reading alot. I also watch T.V way too often.
- Next Year
- Go a full year and beyond as a pescetarian.
- Next Ten Years
- Graduate High School.
- Attend Blinn Community College (1-2 years), after that I want to go to Trinity University in San Antonio majoring in Journalism and Theology.
- Establish a career as a writer while having acting as my hobby.
- If the Clintons get back in power (her as president and him in the UN) I will leave the US and get Israeli citizenship despite the exploding cars.
- Next Twenty Years
- I plan to marry.
- I also have plans to adopt one or two Chinese girls.
- I plan to have children.
You can find me at