- 1 Categories
- 2 Reference Quotes
- 3 Red Links
- 4 Militant atheism
- 5 Are you interested in creating this material?
- 6 request and promise
- 7 odd article.
- 8 quick note
- 9 re: character disturbance
- 10 Darwin
- 11 quick tip
- 12 flagellum
- 13 re: your email to me
- 14 Thanks and made small title change to your article
- 15 I unlocked the Sam Harris article.
Hello AK, I noticed that you added the section titled "Czechoslovakia" to the militant atheism article. References 75, 76, and 79 do not have the original quotes from the text on which you based your added content. Could you please add the original quotes to the references as soon as possible? Thanks in advance. I look forward to seeing you do this. With regards, AnupamTalk 19:55, 17 February 2012 (EST)
- Dear User:AK, even for web sources, the original text should be reproduced in the quote parameter of the reference template without any translation into English. I hope this helps. With regards, AnupamTalk 19:59, 17 February 2012 (EST)
Dear AK, thanks for adding in the original quotes to the references section! As of now, the "Czechoslovakia" section of the militant atheism contains numerous red links to articles that are non-existent. Do you plan to create those articles soon? If you do not plan to create those articles soon, could you please remove the red links? Thanks in advance. With regards, AnupamTalk 20:12, 18 February 2012 (EST)
Hello! I saw your comment here and apologise for any error I made in editing the Czechoslovakia paragraph. Feel free to alter the paragraph in order that it presents the content accurately. With regards, AnupamTalk 00:36, 18 March 2012 (EDT)
Are you interested in creating this material?
Are you interested in creating this article: Atheism vs. Christianity? Also, it would be very helpful if these articles were created in order to assist in making this website to be the "go to" resource for atheism: Atheism Project. Also, if you want to ask your friends to contribute that would be good too. Conservative 20:18, 19 April 2012 (EDT)
- I'm not sure how the question is meant, I'm definitely interested to contribute, but perhaps not as a main editor/creator of that article as I do not feel to have that deep grasp or clear vision of the topic to be able to create it on decent level.--AK 16:23, 22 April 2012 (EDT)
- O.K. Conservative 06:38, 25 May 2012 (EDT)
request and promise
I have heard good things about your work from another editor. Could you please create articles for this project: http://www.conservapedia.com/Conservapedia:Atheism_Project
If you do create the articles for this project, I will feature them on the main page of Conservapedia in order to spotlight them.
Keep up the good work! People are noticing! Conservative 06:37, 25 May 2012 (EDT)
I noticed that you edited the Celestial Sphere article and seem to know about that kind of stuff, could you tell me, does that article make any sense at all? It just seems really weird, I'm wondering if it might not be better off deleted. If there is something there though that I'm not getting just ignore this, but if you would have a look that'd be good. Cmurphynz 08:06, 14 October 2012 (EDT)
re: character disturbance
Dr. George K. Simon writes some interesting material. You might be interested in the "moral quotient" and the "character quotient" mentioned at: http://www.forbes.com/sites/keldjensen/2012/04/12/intelligence-is-overrated-what-you-really-need-to-succeed/ and http://www.tennessean.com/article/20131201/COLUMNIST03/312010044/Rory-Vaden-What-your-character-quotient-?nclick_check=1 and http://susanschrag.com/kids-character-quotient/ Conservative 02:47, 22 December 2013 (EST)
Hi AK. You quoted Darwin in your new "Shifting the burden of proof" article. But Darwin wasn't around in 1937. I couldn't see your source, so I don't know what the correct date is. Thanks for adding the article though. VargasMilan 01:42, 12 March 2015 (EDT)
- That was typo, I will fix it, thanks.--AK 17:48, 12 March 2015 (EDT)
Because reading a book is easier than reading an online article (no screen glare, etc. etc.), web designers try to make things as easy as possible on web readers though a variety of ways.
One of the chief ways is having smaller paragraphs because on the web big paragraphs look like walls of text.
To give you an idea of what I am saying, please look at my edits to this article of yours: Anthropological Revolution. Now the article is much more visually inviting to web visitors. Conservative 05:11, 14 March 2015 (EDT)
- I would be remiss if I did not add that I like the interesting content that you produce, Thanks for contributing to this wiki. Conservative 16:02, 14 March 2015 (EDT)
- Thanks a lot! --AK 13:02, 12 July 2015 (EDT)
re: your email to me
AK, you are going to have resolve your questions via Andy the owner of Conservapedia and you can reach Andy via his talk page at: http://www.conservapedia.com/User_talk:Aschlafly
I am sorry that I cannot be of more help at this time.
Thanks and made small title change to your article
Thanks for creating the Ideomotor effect article. It was a reminder to me of the Bible verse "There is a path before each person that seems right, but it ends in death."
I made a very small change the article title. I just removed the word "The" in the former title.
- I realized it myself that "The" in the name of page was surplus but I did not know how to change it, that's why I just made a new redirect w/ the shorter version of the page name. Your fix is definitely better than that. Thanks a lot --AK (talk) 14:34, 24 May 2016 (EDT)