impureitisation of the English Language
Go ahead and tell me how you believe Americans have 'impureitised' the English language, would you? MGA 20:33, 22 March 2007 (EDT)
- "Polka dots".."Elevator"..Your pronounciation of "Aluminium" (amongst other words). It's "ALUMINIUM", not "Aloominum". Seriously, the whole of the British Isles thinks this.
- so you believe US should still follow the rules of England? Do you also kiss the picture of Queen Elizebeth II everyday? Noodles 17:52, 23 March 2007 (EDT)
- If you want to call your language English, it might be nice if you spoke - English. If you want to call it American, then that's fine, talk about all the "Aloominum" you want. Your comment about QEII is slightly ironic considering the American daily oath to the flag.
- England no longer control the english language(or any other land it invaded), get used to it. Oath to flag is actully much better than oath to some random old lady. Noodles 19:40, 23 March 2007 (EDT)
- What oath? There is no oath, you cretin.
- It's called Oath of Allegiance. Noodles 20:28, 23 March 2007 (EDT)
- English people are usully rather stupid. Noodles 23:57, 22 March 2007 (EDT)
- That's a really helpful remark. And if you're going to pick on spelling, get your own house in order. It's "usually", not "usully." Niwrad 19:33, 23 March 2007 (EDT)