You have been made a sysop so that you can implement your propositions to The Theory of Evolution page. Thanks... PhilipB 11:30, 25 February 2007 (EST)
The user Conservative copied this entry from another user so I can understand the sysop privilidges better: Due to your excellent contributions to Conservapedia, you have been made a SYSOP. With these new privileges, you can block any troublesome users by clicking the block button next to their username. You can also revert vandalism using the method described here. Please block users guilty of minor vandalism for a short period of time, such as a week or two. Obscenity and Offensive edits are reason for an infinite block without warning. Congratulations on becoming a SYSOP! ~ SharonS 20:21, 25 February 2007 (EST)
Thanks for your efforts, Conservative, and welcome to the group of SYSOPs.--Aschlafly 20:36, 25 February 2007 (EST)
Your blocking decision is fine with me. By the way, Theory of Evolution ranks number 3 in our most-visited pages, after the Main Page and Bias in Wikipedia. Well done!--Aschlafly 00:17, 27 February 2007 (EST)
- Most linked to Special:Mostlinked
- IP here
Essay:Motivations for the Theory of Evolution
Creationists have a number of criticisms of the Talk.origins archive and a number of them can be found at the True.Origin Archive. CreationWiki has a large amount of material asserting that the Talk.origins Archive material is errant. 
just so: http://www.researchintelligentdesign.org/wiki/Just-so_story
Board Administration and SYSOP List
Big Sysop list: http://www.conservapedia.com/Special:Listusers%26group%3Dsysop
Conservapedia:Sysops Sysop discussion page
Alexa and board stats
- Top 100 articles at Conservapedia Top 100.
- Top 200 articles at Conservapedia Top 200.
- Running stats: User:conservative/running stats
I created Template:useraway for you to use, since, once again, it is bad practice to delete comments from your talk page. If you respond (here or at my talk page) I will revert the blanking of comments and append that template to your userpage. Si? --Hojimachongtalk 01:26, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
I prefer to let the panel decide at this point. I don't see a point to lengthy discussion at this point due to the direction that is going to be taken is ultimately going to be decided by the panel. Conservative 18:12, 4 April 2007 (EDT)conservative
IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE HELP AND I AM NOT HERE PLEASE GO HERE FOR A LIST OF Administrators/Sysops: Sysop list
As a courtesy, I'm notifying you of my intention to reinstate my version of the Jurassic article, with an additional reason for doing so, as explained in the discussion on my talk page. Philip J. Rayment 21:38, 27 April 2007 (EDT)
- I am barely recovered, and do we really need to engage in some silly Sysop War of reverts? Please, some Bureaucrat lock it up. --Sysop-TK /MyTalk 21:46, 27 April 2007 (EDT)
- TK, sysops can lock articles as well, not just 'crats. Secondly, one of the major problems with CP is that so many articles are "protected". --Hacker
(Write some code • Conservapedia:Requests for adminship#Support|Support my RfA) 07:40, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
- TK is worried about a possible edit war between two sysops, so I gather he was asking for a Bureaucrat to lock it to stop sysops editing it. I doubt that's even possible, and I don't believe it's necessary anyway, but I think that's what he had in mind. Philip J. Rayment 09:05, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
- It's not a war of reverts (yet). We've been having extensive discussions on it. Philip J. Rayment 01:38, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
- Yes, it is what I had in mind, and the wikimedia software is infintiely variable. It is possible to configure locks in any manner you want to. Thanks, Philip...was just trying to avoid needless frustration. I'm glad you and Conservative are communicating. --Sysop-TK /MyTalk 09:16, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
Question about your beliefs
Have you heard how they genetically alter fruit to make new fruits? I strongly disagree with this practice because it messes with the Earth the way it was created. Next it will be human cloning. This is just a stepping stone. Whats your opinion? (By the way I love your user page! It is so exciting. Mine is boring.) Thanks your friend--BushRules12 23:39, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
- I haven't looked into this matter much. So far I see pros and cons. But I would need to study this matter more. Conservative 23:40, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
Article Improvement Drive.....
Great idea, and fantastic list as well! --Sysop-TK /MyTalk 01:12, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks. I think we should be strategic when it comes to our articles as I noted in my post to your user discussion page. Conservative 01:28, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
Thanks for leaving that message, Conservative. If nobody else has, I think I'll claim China and World War I as the two I'll try to work on. Great job reviving CP:AID! --Hojimachongtalk 14:12, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
Something you may want to know
It looks as if you are being targeted indirectly through the latest wave of vandalism here. Just wanted to give you a heads-up. --Wikinterpretertalk?
- Oh, and this. I assume this is a doppleganger. --Wikinterpretertalk?
would you mind not swearing?
As you said on DanH's Talk page:
"== I am sick of your sh*t ==
I am sick of your sh*t. You're so f***ing banned. Conservative 12:35, 1 May 2007 (EDT)
- Different conservative, sorry. --Wikinterpretertalk?-
- Conservative! To the Banmobile! --Wikinterpretertalk?
Your going to have everyone so confused! The problems of running a wiki when you don't know how to run a wiki! Tmtoulouse 13:04, 1 May 2007 (EDT)
Nothing at all mate, please, continue. Tmtoulouse 13:07, 1 May 2007 (EDT)
Your recent behavior
I'm getting a lot of complaints about you swearing at other users and generally being hostile. Could you please stop and explain yourself? You're one of our bests admins and I'd hate to have to ban you just because you were having a bad day. God bless. Aschlafly 13:05, 1 May 2007 (EDT)
- That's the fraud Aschlafly. --Wikinterpretertalk?
- I'm afraid that I don't understand what you mean. Aschlafly 13:08, 1 May 2007 (EDT)
- Have a look at my talk page. --Wikinterpretertalk?