Thanks for your contribution to the entry for Louix XIV. Well done!
I fixed the first error you caught in Lecture Nine concerning the French revolutionary Jean-Paul Marat's death. But I'm having trouble remembering what the second error in that lecture was. It would be great if you could fix the second error yourself at: http://www.conservapedia.com/World_History_Lecture_Nine Thanks! --Aschlafly 13:45, 9 January 2007 (EST)
Thanks, Duncan, for fixing Lecture Ten concerning Panama!
Also, thanks for your comments on the Pearl Harbor attack. But I think we had broken the Japanese codes so I'm not sure we were really surprised. Lower level officers were surprised, and maybe only the President and some mathematicians and high-level officers knew about the codes. But how could radar mistake an attack on Hawaii for one on the Philippines?--Aschlafly 15:48, 9 January 2007 (EST)
- Duncan, I heard a quote on television last week that FDR said within a year or two before Pearl Harbor that he would gladly lie to the public in order increase public support by Americans for saving England.--Aschlafly 10:39, 28 May 2008 (EDT)
- "You know I am a juggler, and I never let my right hand know what my left hand does... I may have one policy for Europe and one diametrically opposite for North and South America. I may be entirely inconsistent, and furthermore I am perfectly willing to mislead and tell untruths if it will help win the war." 
- --Aschlafly 08:37, 8 June 2008 (EDT)
Sorry About That
The duplicate was removed. Can you improve on the other V-2 article? Karajou 16:04, 25 September 2008 (EDT)
DuncanB 16:17, 25 September 2008 (EDT)
Thanks for your quick alert about the vandals. I blocked and reverted them.--Aschlafly 16:23, 4 October 2008 (EDT)
Loving the MiG articles
Are you planning on posting articles for the entire MiG series?--Frey 13:14, 25 October 2008 (EDT)
Not necessarily. I just create on whim (sort of). DuncanTalk 15:19, 25 October 2008 (EDT)
Congratulations, you now have blocking privileges! Very well deserved.--Aschlafly 09:24, 8 November 2008 (EST)
Thanks a lot!!! DuncanTalk 17:51, 10 November 2008 (EST)
Great block a few minutes ago. But feel free to use a duration of 5 years for obvious silliness or vandalism. Otherwise, the person just comes back and vandalizes again as soon as a shorter block expires. Thanks and Godspeed.--Aschlafly 12:07, 17 November 2008 (EST)
- Superb block a few minutes ago!--Aschlafly 17:52, 17 November 2008 (EST)
I worry that they are at a public library--then no one else can do anything on that computer. For nasty characters I have to start doing that.
I guess I am just tender-hearted :)
DuncanTalk 18:09, 17 November 2008 (EST)
Andy said that you requested me getting block/upload rights. Thanks for believing in me! JY23 18:23, 9 December 2008 (EST)
You are very welcome. We can always use more good editors like you.
DuncanTalk 19:12, 9 December 2008 (EST)
Congratulations on getting your page posted on the main page! I'd like to do that someday, haha. User:AddisonDM Dec 20
Congratulations on your promotion to Sysop (Admin) status! This gives you many new privileges. Well deserved!--aschlafly 23:43, 31 December 2008 (EST) Congrats Duncan. I hope to work with you this year to further improve Conservapedia. --DeanStalk 01:28, 1 January 2009 (EST)
- Good way of starting the New Year DuncanB. Cheers! --Jpatt 23:08, 1 January 2009 (EST)
Congratulations! Happy New Year. Let's have a great year at Conservapedia! User:AddisonDM 1 January 2009
Thank you very much all of you, and congrats on the new rights Jessica! A happy New Year to all. To more good editors around here!
DuncanChannel 16 12:20, 1 January 2009 (EST)
Congratulations on your promotion! --DinsdaleP 13:14, 4 January 2009 (EST)
If you please, you have to place a proper licence tag on any images you upload to the site. I have placed two Fair Use tags to the Luke Skywalker and Han Solo images, as they are copyrighted by Lucasfilm. Other tags are found here: User:Karajou/tag template. Karajou 15:34, 1 January 2009 (EST)
Would you mind looking into something for me?
It would appear that amid all the confusion, with the new sysops (you included), Bugler's confession, and the recent string of vandals, my upload rights got deleted. Would you mind looking into that for me? JY23 17:30, 2 January 2009 (EST)
Good move to correct the title of the Essay a few minutes ago!--Andy Schlafly 17:42, 4 January 2009 (EST)
Thanks for getting the block in. He added an Amazon reference to his claim that a person who couldn't speak had toretz, so I was somewhat suspicious. I've been sitting on the recent changes page for the last twenty minutes watching....always watching...... Also, thanks for that bit of info the other day; I forgot to thank you at the time. ETrundel 15:00, 3 March 2009 (EST)
Please...use the email.
- I respectfully disagree with TK here. Private email is neither required nor encouraged.--Andy Schlafly 17:50, 7 March 2009 (EST)
Thanks much for your alert work, Duncan! This is a good opportunity for you to figure out how to reinstate the IP range blocks that the vandal unblocked, if you want.--Andy Schlafly 10:31, 13 March 2009 (EDT)
- Yes, good work! I would have joined the fray earlier, but I'm at work. I noticed that all of the users blocked by Salter have had their IP addresses blocked as well, including my own. Perhaps we should go through and undo the damage? WesleySHello! 11:33, 13 March 2009 (EDT)
Thanks. The reason I could not get them myself was technically I am not supposed to be on Conservapedia until all my schoolwork is finished...:). DuncanChannel 16 16:07, 13 March 2009 (EDT)
Thank you partners! --Joaquín Martínez 00:58, 14 March 2009 (EDT)
Edit rights given
Edit rights conferred as requested!--Andy Schlafly 18:25, 9 September 2009 (EDT)
Superb blocking, reversions and ... page protection tonight!--Andy Schlafly 19:20, 5 October 2009 (EDT)
Thanks for stepping in with the block. DanielPulido 15:03, 17 April 2010 (EDT)
Thanks for blocking that user, there was at least one more too though RichardKerry 15:03, 17 April 2010 (EDT)
- Two more, I think. DanielPulido 15:04, 17 April 2010 (EDT)
- User:Pbafreincrqvnfhpxf was the other vandal. Also, thanks. SamuelC 15:05, 17 April 2010 (EDT)
- Thanks for your superb effort, Duncan. Your witty comments were priceless. Thanks to Daniel and Samuel and Taj too for their alert edits.--Andy Schlafly 23:16, 17 April 2010 (EDT)