Aren't you the same person as AugustO? ~ JonG ~ 11:58, 31 October 2011 (EDT)
- I think I made this clear :-) It seems to be the only working way to contact administrators after being blocked....
- ErnestO 12:15, 31 October 2011 (EDT) (AugustO)
- It took me over a year to be allowed back on this site. I didn't go ahead and create another account in that 1-year period. You should have some more patience. There are people out there who are much busier than you. Looking back at my email, the initial response took 2 weeks. ~ JonG ~ 14:28, 31 October 2011 (EDT)
- I command you for your patience. I'm sorry to say that I'm not that patient: I think that a week is more than ample time to answer to an email. In fact, I'd expect a reaction (at least an automatized: we'll look into your request) in a day. That's somewhat internet etiquette.
- And even if I may not be as busy as many others, I don't intend to lobby for a year to be allowed to work again.
- ErnestO 14:47, 31 October 2011 (EDT)
- You get paid to edit here? Lucky... I had 4k edits and the only pay I got was diplomatic immunity. ~ JonG ~ 15:15, 31 October 2011 (EDT)
- Being paid? ;-) wishful thinking! But 4000 edits? Under which name? ErnestO 15:25, 31 October 2011 (EDT)