- I changed the above to FunnyBoy. FunnyBoy 11:06, 24 August 2007 (EDT)
How can I help you?
- I don't know where you may find one. But I think you may build a digital one. --User:Joaquín Martínez, talk 22:27, 30 August 2007 (EDT)
- To start, take a look here:
- Sure, that is the rational provided now. But I seem to recall that in the early 90s there was an ideologically motivated movement to marganilze the United States. See Consequentialism. FunnyBoy 23:21, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
FunnyBoy, of your twenty edits to Conservapedia, at least half are talk page comments. Please concern yourself with helping build this encyclopedia by making improving edits to existing articles, or better still starting new ones! Thanks. --şŷŝôρ-₮KṢρёаќǃ 22:46, 30 August 2007 (EDT)
- Two of my edits were by proxy of super powers, as the articles in question were locked. I hope this explains the ratio. FunnyBoy 23:18, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
- LOL! Well, that still doesn't come close to 90/10 does it? ;-) Just don't fall into the trap of some, and get too caught up in the yakking, and not helping to improve articles, okay? Some might just block you automatically based on 80% talk, without a word, and I don't want that. --şŷŝôρ-₮KṢρёаќǃ 23:39, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks for the advice. I am trying to contribute, but unfortunately, I am pretty busy these days (have some free time tonight). FunnyBoy 23:41, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
- Yes, I can well imagine. Lately I have had the same situation, and it is just flippin me out! --şŷŝôρ-₮KṢρёаќǃ 07:18, 1 September 2007 (EDT)
I appreciate your edits. Unfortunately, you will not yet be able to edit during the late night/early morning. Those privileges are earned. General editing will be turned off soon (Friday night) but will resume early Saturday. See you Saturday!--Aschlafly 00:37, 1 September 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks for the message. I'll come back next week sometime, unless my schedule changes. FunnyBoy 00:38, 1 September 2007 (EDT)
Thanks for adding a new article. Please, though, categorize your articles when you create them; while there are those of us who will go through and clean-up the uncategorized articles, you know your subject better than we do.
For a list of categories, go here: Special:Categories. To add a category to your article, type two open brackets, then "category:" followed by the category you want. Just add two closed brackets and you're done! You can add as many categories as you feel are appropriate. Thanks! Aziraphale 11:27, 11 September 2007 (EDT)
- Be sure only one category per bracket set:
[[category:States]]. The software will render them correctly:
Category:United States | States
- Samwell 12:16, 11 September 2007 (EDT)
Christian Conservatives Consider Third Party Effort
FunnyBoy, I liked that article so much, I'm going to add it to the "Breaking News" section of the Main Page. Thanks for the reference and let me know if you have other interesting articles. --Crocoite 00:44, 1 October 2007 (EDT)
- Unity through fragmentation, just like in the good old days; how many electoral votes do you think a third party can deliver? How many seats in Congress will this third party have? Who are the qualified people to fill the thousands of Presidential appointments -- the people who actually do the hands on running of the government -- some requiring Senate approval which this third party is not likely to control.