Excuse me, but that statement you removed was not offensive. It was made at a time when the article was a load of nonsense. Look at the history. --Horace 01:53, 22 March 2007 (EDT)
- Ah, right. my apologies, i thought you were just making trouble. Have a nice day. Ilikebigbibles 01:56, 22 March 2007 (EDT)
Please do not vandalize articles by changing factual information (like New Jersey to New Hampshire). MountainDew 02:30, 22 March 2007 (EDT)
- Please do not accuse me of vandalism unnecessarily. That was not factual information, it was just an example of a state. And i decided to replace New Jersey with New Hampshire, because it is a more conservative, and therefore better state. If you feel that the article would be more beneficial with NJ, feel free to change it back. Ilikebigbibles 02:32, 22 March 2007 (EDT)
- Ah, I thought that was an actual legal brief. Okay. MountainDew 02:35, 22 March 2007 (EDT)
- I like the KJV  too, though I suspect mine isn't as big as yours.
- JC 09:35, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- lol! good reference site btw, cheers. Ilikebigbibles 09:40, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
Your contributions seem sloppy and aimless. I'm thinking of reverting them all. Please explain what you are doing here. --Ed Poor 10:03, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- Please stop inserting red blocks with misspelled word and 'dig' about conservative POV, pending an explanation. --Ed Poor 10:05, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- Well I have to admit Ed, I'm slightly offended that you think my contributions are sloppy and aimless, but thanks for bringing it to my attention. Perhaps you would like to go into a bit more detail and suggest potential areas for improvement? I'm currently working on a template called Template:vandalcandidate, which should serve as a useful template to put on controvertial articles, to warn readers that the article at any given time is not necessarily representative of the conservative position, due to the relentless vandals that some of the more controvertial articles on this site seem to attract. Ilikebigbibles 10:08, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
Spelling, for a start.  Are you a student, or what? If you are a student, comments from 'the teacher' should not offend you; you ought to welcome them. And please fix my spelling errors, too! :-) --Ed Poor 10:16, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
The conservative position
I'm not sure the goal of this project is to present only the conservative position on any topic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the purpose of each article to present "trustworthy" information? I think this would include mentioning other viewpoints than conservative ones on certain topics.
Many topics are controversial, with a sharp split between liberal and conservative POV. I think the Schlaflys want both sides of controversies mentioned. Pending a confirmation that they do not, please:
- do not add your template using the subst: keyword Edit: Roger. Ilikebigbibles 10:41, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- do check your idea of policy with User:Aschlafly or any other senior admin. Edit: Done. Ilikebigbibles 10:41, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
These are my detailed suggestions. --Ed Poor 10:23, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
Stop all other work and answer my questions, or I will suspend your editing privileges temporarily. --Ed Poor 10:33, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- Relax. Thats a big 'roger' on points 1 and 2 above - and yes i'm a student. Thankyou, oh teacher, for teaching me the ways of the wise. Ilikebigbibles 10:36, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- You are blocked for two hours. I need an explanation of your proposed template by the time you get back. --Ed Poor 11:08, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- Yep you failed to notice that i explained it on the template talk page before you blocked me. However, I forgive you. Ilikebigbibles 02:15, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
I see a fellow sysop told you not to place your vc template. I haven't seen anyone else tell you otherwise since your ban expired. If they did, please point it out; otherwise, I'd strongly recommend waiting until Ed is online so that you can discuss the matter further with him.
I also note that you reverted Ed's blanking of your user page 'as per our agreement.' I see no evidence of any such agreement. I see you telling Ed that you're going to put it back and see if he has any problems. An agreement typically requires both parties to actually agree. I'm going to remove it until you have a chance to discuss further with Ed. Tsumetai 04:52, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
- OK roger that. When i said agreement, what i meant was that i would put it back, and I had advised Ed of that so that if there are any problems he can let me know. As for the vc template, yep good point, however i consider it a very valuable template, even if only on talk pages. I will however refrain from adding it until further discussion with Ed, as per your advice. Thankyou. Ilikebigbibles 05:21, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
Thanks for the user box. Errr, I think...
"one of the most bias free and politically incorrect countries in the world"—really? Are you fair dinkum about that? Because I don't agree, and reckon that's a furphy, although I don't want to start a blue over it. And as for labels, what about "skip"?
Philip J. Rayment 05:55, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
- haha no worries - and nah i'm just joshing re bias free. a bit of a self referential joke. In fact i think i'll remove it and incorporate some of your ideas. Cheers! Ilikebigbibles 06:04, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
Consider yourself on probation. You did not explain your rationale for the template; you merely repeated its wording. I want to know (1) why we need such a template, (2) how you intend to use it, and (3) what effects you predict it will have.
I suspect it could have a harmful effect, so the burden of proof is on you. You must justify the template, or I will delete it.
Also, your 'stubby' article is so badly written it smacks of being a parody calculated to tarnish this project's image. I move it to cup sleeve.
Don't start any more articles without first proposing them and getting sysop permission. You may, however, improve articles you have already started. Do not comment on anyone else's work, and do not leave messages on other user's talk pages - except to ask help from sysops.
I like to see young people make positive contributions to the world, and I think you can do so if you try. --Ed Poor 07:12, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
- This deletion  leaves you nothing to work on. I've deleted the vandalism template.
- Any plans? --Ed Poor 08:54, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
- I'LL prob go on a vandalism spree.