If you like doing administrative tasks
If you like doing administrative tasks, there are a lot of orphan pages that need to be linked to from other pages. You can find the list of them here: http://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Special:LonelyPages&limit=500&offset=0 Conservative 16:16, 11 October 2014 (EDT)
- I started the work by deorphanizing the African Burial Ground article. Conservative 16:22, 11 October 2014 (EDT)
- Alright. I already started to de-orphan some pages.--JoeyJ 09:53, 12 October 2014 (EDT)
Thanks for telling me about the Atheists and belief in fate and in intelligent design article not having category tags. I just put in the category tags.
Second, if you see improvements that can be made on articles that I created, feel free to make the necessary improvements. Conservative 10:39, 26 November 2014 (EST)
- I will do so, but in this case the page was protected.--JoeyJ 11:49, 26 November 2014 (EST)
- I forgot to unprotect it after featuring it on the main page. My mistake. Conservative 12:17, 26 November 2014 (EST)
re: abortion and CP
Would you be willing to create a resource at Abortion essays which would be a link page to the best essays on the internet relating to abortion?
You could have sections on the page dealing with different abortion topics. Conservative 15:21, 3 December 2014 (EST)
- I don´t know, whether I will found enough essays on the internet, but I could try it.--JoeyJ 09:40, 4 December 2014 (EST)
Do you have picture uploading rights? Conservative 14:44, 19 December 2014 (EST)
- Nope.--JoeyJ 17:00, 19 December 2014 (EST)
- OK. Thanks for letting me know. I will see what I can do. Conservative 17:37, 19 December 2014 (EST)
Would you like to collaborate with other editors on a wiki project to help Conservapedia be a strong resource for a given topic.
The topic could be decided by the editors participating.
re: Bankster article. TAR is involved in attending to some personal matters for awhile, but plans on returning. So write your specific objections and their rationale on the talk page. Conservative 15:17, 29 January 2015 (EST)
Math talk page
OK, you (and Wschact) were right. I was applying the principles that (1) you never delete talk page material unless it is libelous, and (2) people need to see the kind of rubbish that goes on. Well, they don't. The principle (3) don't give idiots their 5 minutes of fame trumps the other two. SamHB 13:59, 8 February 2015 (EST)
I hope someone with block powers is paying attention. SamHB 00:08, 12 February 2015 (EST)