John, that's not an encyclopedic entry about South Africa.--Aschlafly 09:50, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
We need to expand this article. It is very relevant to South Africa. The South Africa Sucks Blog aims to expose the truth, which the Leberal South African Media Hides. Freedom of Speech is also allowed, and information (comments made by the public) is not Deleted.
- Well, that's fine, but a more encyclopedic title is needed. Perhaps "Essay:Problems in South Africa" or simply "Essay:South Africa". Or perhaps create or add factual information to the entry on South Africa. We can't have an entry that says "South Africa sucks".--Aschlafly 10:00, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
- The name of the Blog is "Why South Africa Sucks".
- You may want to put it under "Crime, Corruption & Genocide in South Africa"
- It needs more substance before it can be an entry. If you have facts for the new title, then that would work. But please don't simply advertise a blog. Thanks.--Aschlafly 10:09, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
This blog exposes the liberal media in South Africa. It provides comments not found in the mainstream media. It is not politically correct, and it is everything conservapedia is suppose to be. It reveals the truth, which the liberal media does not want to hear, or publish.
We may want to start an article on "Crime in South Africa".
"Why South Africa Sucks"
Thanks.--John99 10:42, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
- Please keep in mind that the section does need to be improved a Aschlafly stated above. Thanks CPWebmaster 10:44, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
- Time is required for the public to make further comments. --John99 11:15, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
- The subject is to large to complete immediately.
- Some of the people publishig on Wikipedia needs to make contributions on this article. They are struggling with the bias administrators on Wikipedia.