Done. Many thanks! Wschact 11:31, 3 September 2013 (EDT)
Operation: Iraqi freedom
Hi. If you have a moment, can you please take a look at some recent edits to Operation Iraqi Freedom? The article now discusses how alleged American "war crimes remain unacknowledged and unpunished" and a passage about "the evil unleashed on the people of Iraq" with a citation to "Alternet," a hard-left web site. Thanks! EddyJ 13:28, 4 September 2013 (EDT)
Please uploud the flags and coat of arms of the following countries: Guinea-Bissau, Republic of China, Benin, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Ireland and Fiji.--JoeyJ 14:01, 4 September 2013 (EDT)
- Done. Some flags you have requested were already uploaded, and can be found here  Karajou 13:09, 5 September 2013 (EDT)
I made a new section at Talk:Obamacare#"Obamacare fines to be seized from bank accounts?" article is false. GregG 22:51, 8 October 2013 (EDT)
- Thanks for reverting it. He's going to explain his edits if he wants to continue here. Karajou 10:45, 20 October 2013 (EDT)
Kathleen Sebellius deletion
I saw you removed the section about Kathleen Sebelius's Nazi symbols on her clothes from her article. This was featured on the main page, should we not add it to her article? I have readded it but I will remove it if you can give a good reason why this information shouldn't be featured in the article.
Thanks, --PhilE 17:45, 10 November 2013 (EST)
- First, you're just a troll. Period.
- Second, the pin was identified as being "similar" to a Nazi symbol, but that doesn't make Sibelious a Nazi, does it?
- Third, it's her actions that identify her as to who and what she is, and if she can deny a twelve year-old girl a liver transplant with the haughty phrase "some people live, and some people die", that would make her of the same ideology as a Nazi, wouldn't it? What she did confirms the death panel accusation that is part of Obamacare; it confirms an ideological link between her and some tenants of Nazism...and based on your own silly little postings past and present, "PhilE", it means you're just like her, aren't you? Just a typical racist, bigoted liberal. Karajou 17:55, 10 November 2013 (EST)
Happy Veterans' Day!
Happy Veterans' Day, Karajou! DMorris 22:14, 11 November 2013 (EST)