BethTalk2ME 11:34, 11 July 2007 (EDT)--
- But I'm blocking you for two hours, because your attempt at irony fell flat. In particular, you need to know that the love of blacks and Jews is a conservative value - not just a liberal one.
- Moreover, Jesus spoke about marriage exclusively in heterosexual terms:
- "Did you not read that he made them at the beginning of creation, male and female, did he not?
- "And it said, because of this a man leaves his father and his mother and clings to his wife and they become both one flesh.
- "From then on they are not two, except one body. What God has thus united, a human being does not separate." (Matt. 19:4-6)