From ConservapediaHojimachongtalk 17:37, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
- This is a quick overview of basic Wikimarkup, which is the basic code you need to know in order to edit. Other things to keep in mind:
- Be bold in your editing, but not all that reckless.
- When editing talk pages, right next to "edit this page" at the top, their should be a little + sign. Click that to add a new section.
- A good place to hang out is the recent changes log, it gives you a good idea of what's going on right now.
- Any other questions, ask on my talk page again. I'm gonna get in the shower and do math homework for a bit, though... if you really need help quick, ask User Talk:MountainDew. --Hojimachongtalk 23:32, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
and also, why do all my comments come out in a weird text box thing?
- Because you're indenting your comments, like a paragraph. This isn't needed, if you want to indent, type a colon (:) in front of your text, without spacing in between the colon and the text. --Hojimachongtalk 00:08, 30 March 2007 (EDT)
oh, haha. btw jackie says hi. im kinda excited to start editing/writing new articles. did u see the edit i made on the idaho page?
- O' course I did! It was about the colleges. --Hojimachongtalk 01:20, 30 March 2007 (EDT)
Nice. I'm about to write one on Glucose:)--Sersabian 20:23, 30 March 2007 (EDT)
Go to Special:Upload, and upload a pic from your comp. After that, insert [[Image:file name here|thumb|size, e.g. "200px" or "300px" goes here|Caption goes here]], replacing the italicized text with the appropriate stuff. If you want, just leave a message on my talk page linking to the image you want, and the article you want it added to. --Hojimachongtalk 21:59, 30 March 2007 (EDT)
- Of course, if the image is already uploaded, then you just have to link to it. Liπus the Turbogeek(contact me) 08:06, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
Try proposing your changes at the talk page, here. Keep in mind that anything too liberal will be mangled and destroyed by Fearless Leader and Conservative. --Hojimachongtalk 17:48, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
It looks pretty good right now, and the great thing is, it will develop over time. Take a look at what happened to the Warren G. Harding article, it was expanded massively. Now I'd suggest writing pages like Manhattan Project, Trinity nuclear test, Nazi nuclear program, etc. Or food articles! --Hojimachongtalk 21:14, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
Maybe it was. All i can say for sure is that he loved science and religion, and he was awesome.--Sersabian 10:20, 9 May 2007 (EDT)
Thanks--Sersabian 10:20, 9 May 2007 (EDT)