- Concerning your request on Template talk:USPresidents, I recommend asking CP's owner at User talk:Aschlafly in order to have the template updated quickly. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! --1990'sguy (talk) 09:48, 23 January 2017 (EST)
- Well thank you, i am looking which articles i can create. -- YortKeldher (talk) 01:49, 24 January 2017 (EST)
- Thanks, I am glad to be here. YortKeldher (talk) 14:35, 12 February 2017 (EST)
Hello YortKeldher, thank you for all your edits and article creations. It doesn't seem to me that you're keeping track of your article creations, but at your rate you probably have created even more articles than myself. :)
I noticed that most of your articles, such as American Committee on United Europe, European Commission, or Donald Tusk (to mention the most recent of your many article creations) do not cite any sources. I encourage you to add good sources to those articles and any other big changes you made. Adding sources greatly improves our reputation. Also, it is Commandment #2 in Conservapedia:Commandments, and it really does help in creating good, high-quality articles. --1990'sguy (talk) 17:25, 13 February 2017 (EST)
- Okay, i add some on articles, but i thought it was strictly forbidden to do that, Regards, YortKeldher (talk) 02:50, 14 February 2017 (EST).
Hello YortKeldher, thank you for your many edits and articles. You are a big help to Conservapedia. I have noticed that you have not included sources for your articles about cities. I suggest that you add at least one source for those articles in the future so that these articles have a high quality. I have also seen that many of your other articles do have sources, and that is great. Thank you. --1990'sguy (talk) 11:25, 4 March 2017 (EST)
- You're welcome, I am going to do that. Regards, YortKeldher (talk) 11:28, 4 March 2017 (EST)