|City:||Villanova, Radnor Township, Pennsylvania|
|Sports:||baseball, basketball, cross country, field hockey, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming and diving, tennis, track and field, volleyball, water polo|
|Colors:||dark blue, light blue, white|
Villanova University is a Pennsylvania private university founded in 1842. It is located in Villanova, Radnor Township, Pennsylvania. It ranked #1 in US News's 2008 "Universities-Master's (North): Top Schools" list. It was ranked the #1 school in PC Magazine's Top 20 Wired Colleges.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://villanova.cstv.com/#00
- ↑ http://www.heritage.villanova.edu/history.html
- ↑ http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/usnews/edu/college/rankings/brief/t1univmas_n_brief.php
- ↑ #1 Villanova University (English) (HTML). PC Magazine.
- ↑ http://www.ncaasports.com/basketball/mens/history