Viremia is the presence of a virus in the blood. It may refer to:
- Primary viremia: the initial spread of the virus in the blood.
- Secondary viremia: where the primary viremia has resulted in infection of additional tissues, in which the virus has replicated and once more entered the circulation.
- ↑ Viremia MedicineNet accessed June 23, 2007
- ↑ Butler, Robert Speed Cell Biology BIO 214: Herpes Zoster Wake Forest University accessed June 23, 2007
- ↑ Racaneillo, V. R. Viral Pathogenesis: Frank Fenner and Mousepox Experiments Columbia University Medical Center accessed June 23, 2007