William M. Gray
William M. Gray is a hurricane forecasting expert. Dr. Gray is skeptical of current theories of anthropogenic global warming. Dr. Gray is head of the Tropical Meteorology Project at Colorado State University.
Dr. Gray received his MS in Meteorology in 1959 and his Ph.D. in Geophysical Sciences in 1964 from the University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Gray and CSU issued a statement that the funding for his yearly North Atlantic hurricane forecasts is not in jeopardy and was based on false information. The original report said that Dr. Gray "claims that Colorado State University will no longer promote his yearly North Atlantic hurricane forecasts due to his controversial views"
- Famous Hurricane Meteorologist Calls Man-Made Global Warming “Ridiculous”, GlobalWarmingHoax.com, October 20, 2007
- The Tropical Meteorology Project
- William M. Gray - Professor Emeritus, CSU Department of Atmospheric Science - Faculty
- Hurricane Expert Says His Global Warming Views Haven't Affected University's Support, Fox News Channel, April 30, 2008
- Hurricane Expert: School Silencing Me Over Global-Warming Views, Fox News Channel, April 29, 2008
- Gore gets a cold shoulder, Steve Lyttle, Sydney Morning Herald, October 14, 2007