The Women's March is a leftist feminist demonstration which was held on January 21, 2017 in Washington D.C. right after the inauguration of President Donald Trump. It also included multiple pro-abortion, pro-globalist and pro-elitist marchers, as well as Hollywood celebrities and members of the entertainment industry. Such celebrity participants included singer/actress/activist Madonna (who controversially commented about wanting to bomb a Trump-occupied White House during an obscenity-filled rant, which led to her becoming the subject of a criminal investigation by the Secret Service for her comments and calls for her arrest, to which she initially responded with a defiant and obscene message on her Twitter account before she deleted the message and backed down), actress Melissa Benoist, who plays Kara Danvers/Kara Zor-El on the CW and former CBS series Supergirl (who carried a sign during the Women's March containing a very crass message saying "Hey Donald, Don't Try To Grab My Pussy–It's Made Of Steel" and later posting it on her Instagram page), and actress Ashley Judd (who delivered an unhinged and misandrist anti-Trump rant at the rally and later claimed in a Facebook post to have been "intimidated" by an elderly Trump supporter at a University of Kentucky college basketball tournament game, which drew overwhelming criticism against her on both Facebook and Twitter in response).
The event was sponsored by far-Left groups supported by leftist billionaire, tax evader and wanted criminal George Soros and organized by social justice warrior and self-proclaimed "Palestinian-American" Linda Sarsour (who was later arrested at a subsequent "Day Without Women" protest) and Islamic terrorist and self-claimed "Palestinian" Rasmea Odeh (who was later stripped of her American citizenship as a result of immigration fraud for lying about her terrorist ties and is due to be deported back to her native Jordan), among others. Considering who some of the march's organizers and some of their sponsors are (including CAIR), however, their involvement is ironic given that under their ideology of Islam, the women's rights they claim to fight for are all but non-existent. Among other speakers at the event were convicted felon Donna Hylton (who spent 25 years in prison for her part in the kidnapping, rape, torture and murder of a real estate developer, yet claimed to be a "victim" of "misogyny" and showed no remorse for her crimes, neither did she accept responsibility for them).
This "women's march" was largely just a sham intended to bash President Trump and promote far-left and feminist ideology that hundreds of millions of women oppose. Additionally, pro-life groups were excluded from the D.C. march, even though they support the humane principle of opposing legalized murder.
Official partners of the Women's March
The official website of the Women's March lists the following organizations as its partners:
- Silent majority (the Women's Marchers are the vocal minority)
- Madonna: I've thought about "blowing up the White House at WorldNetDaily
- Madonna Drops F-Bombs at Anti-Trump Rally at Breitbart.com (Warning - contains language)
- Secret Service opens investigation into Madonna threat at WorldNetDaily
- Report: Secret Service Investigating Madonna White House Comment at Breitbart.com
- Newt Gingrich: Madonna Should Be Arrested For Comments About Blowing Up White House at Breitbart.com
- White House Petition Calls for Madonna to Be Arrested and Charged with Felony at the Gateway Pundit
- "Nasty woman" Ashley Judd takes women's rally into gutter at WorldNetDaily
- Ashley Judd: Trump's Election Victory "Worse Than Being Raped" at Breitbart.com
- Ashley Judd "scared", "intimidated" by old man who supports Trump at WorldNetDaily
- After women's marches, can numbers translate to real change? at Breitbart.com
- Women's marches draw millions in resistance to Trump at Breitbart.com
- Soros-Funded Groups Back Anti-Trump Women's March at Breitbart.com
- Linda Sarsour, Women's March Organizer and Fake Feminist at Breitbart.com
- Women’s March Leader and Pro-Sharia Law Muslim Linda Sarsour Arrested at NYC Protest at the Gateway Pundit
- Convicted "Palestinian" Terrorist Among Organizers of Anti-Trump Women's Protest at Breitbart.com
- Winning! "Palestinian" Terrorist and Leader of Women’s March Stripped of U.S. Citizenship, Will Be Deported at the Gateway Pundit
- Women’s March Partners With Several Islamic Groups Including Hamas-Linked CAIR at the Gateway Pundit
- Convicted Felon: Women’s March Featured Female Speaker Who Kidnapped, Raped And Tortured A Man at the Gateway Pundit
- Mcardle, Mairead (January 21, 2017). Women's March sports slew of liberal talking points. Washington Examiner. Retrieved January 22, 2017.