The World Bank is an international financial institution whose primary function is to offer loans and make arrangements with developing countries who are unable to adequately cope with the dynamics of global economics. It provides loans at close to prime-rates to middle-income countries and zero interest rates to low-income countries. The goals of these loans are to increase institutional capacity and foster economic growth, which will in turn increase levels of development and reduce poverty.
- International Monetary Fund
- Globalization and Globalism
- United Nations
- Articles about the United Nations from previous "In the news"
- Big Government: Liberal ObamaCare-Common Core-Social Security Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Gun control, Militarization of police, Asset forfeiture and Domestic mass surveillance of law-abiding citizens via the Police state: Globalist-United Nations-Statist-Socialist-National Socialist-Communist
- Liberal Totalitarianism
- Limited government implies: Conservative values/Traditional values - Modern conservatism - Modern preparedness are the original American Patriot Founding Fathers' values