World History Homework Eleven Answers - Student Fifteen
1. The Great war is World War I it was originally called the great war because of its massive scale and loss of life to both sides which were England, France, Russia, and the USA vs. Germany and Austria.
2. World War was one of the wars that nobody won. The reason for this was that the Surrender by the Germans did not justify the loss to both sides. Some people say that the Allies won because the Germans surrendered and that the Germans had completely run out of men and equipment to face the new US army.
3. I like the Battle of the Somme because it was there that the Tank was first introduced.
- Excellent point. May use as a model!
4. The Communist Revolution occurred in Russia in April 1917 and was caused by Lenin because he wanted equality for all.
- You may be giving Lenin more credit than he deserved. He really wanted power for himself, and control.
5. After the war cars began to be created on a mass scale and airplanes began very useful and popular.
- Good insight.
6. India was a European colony until after World War I when Britain granted it independence.
- Nope, India did not receive independence until after World War II. (Minus 1).
7. No, I do not think that our economy is like the great depression now for the Stock market has not completely crashed like it did in 1929. It is falling though and if we are to stop another depression, the government must act now.
- Uh oh, do you think that action by the government will help? Or will it hurt? Governmental action didn't help the economy during the Great Depression.
- Well done. 69/70.--Andy Schlafly 17:58, 26 April 2009 (EDT)