World History Homework Five Answers - Student Eighteen
World History Homework 5 BenjaminH
- Good, a bit more detail would help more.
2. With Islam you are forced to do things. You have to go to Mecca at least once in your life. In Christianity though, the only thing you have to do is love God.
- Interesting answer, might use as a model.
3. They all played important rolls in Christianity but Charles the Hammer played the biggest. Defeating a huge Muslim army which stopped the spread of Islam right then and there. If he had lost that battle, everyone might have been converted to Islam. That’s why Charles the Hammer is my favorite.
4. I think it is really neat how they made the age of feudalism. But I like how they had the lords of the castle, down to the vassals. The lords treated the vassals kindly and they had plenty of food to eat and many of them were living better then they might have been living somewhere else.
- Right. Superb answer.
5. The Sunni branch believes that the first four caliphs--Mohammed's successors--rightfully took his place as the leaders of Muslims. Shiites, in contrast, believe that only the heirs of the fourth caliph, Ali, are the legitimate successors of Mohammed. they both live mostly throughout asia and europe.
6. The population of Islam started when they campaigned back in the A.D. 700s until Charles the Hammer crushed them. The religion has stayed through the families since then.
- Islam has expanded also.
7. The Maya’s (300-900) and gave us some knowledge of mathematics and astronomy. The Toltec’s (900-1200) they lived by the sword then died by it. The Aztecs (1200-1521) took up ball games, legends, calendar and customs of their predecessors; they tend to enjoy war more then others. The Incas (1250-1537) had one of the largest civilizations in all of America.
H1. Most of King Arthur could actually happen. Having someone who can look into the future and make castles with a wave of his hand could never happen.
H4. No. Christians just have to stand for their belief and we will never be taken over.
- Interesting. May use as a model.
H5. He should have been sent to Vietnam. Why can one man refuse and live with it when everyone else has to go and fight and maybe even die over in Vietnam?
- Good, you might address the issue of "conscientious objection" to war a bit more. Quakers are not forced to fight in war, for example. (Minus 1).
- Excellent work. 99/100. Well done!