World History Homework Five Answers - Student Fifteen
1. The Five pillars of Islam are Submission to Allah, Prayer to Allah, Fasting for the whole month of Ramadan, Alms giving, and a Pilgrimage to Mecca made at least once in one's lifetime.
- Good, but note that fasting is during daylight hours only.
2 The main reason that Islam is different from Christianity is the Fact that they do not believe in loving their God nor do they believe that their God Loves them.
- Fascinating answer. For an alternative view, see this interpretation of the Koran:
3. Charlemagne is my favorite because of his ability to keep some of the Roman empire intact and to keep the barbarians away from Rome.
4.Feudalism was a good method because it created a good christian community and kept everyone happy.
- OK, not sure absolutely everyone was happy (serfs for bad lords weren't), but it may have maximized happiness among serfs, or faith.
5. The Suunis were a large group inside of Islam and were not as strict as the smaller group of Shiites
- Good. Note: "Sunnis", not "Suunis".
6. I found it interesting that Iran was not completely Islam as it is normally referred to as.
- But it's very close to completely Islam. Still, your observation is a good one.
7. The Aztecs were a warlike culture who made Human sacrifices.
- Good, but I asked for four. (Minus 3).
- Good effort. 67/70.--Andy Schlafly 22:09, 7 March 2009 (EST)