World History Homework Nine Answers - Student Fifteen
1. I think I should have tried to find more time to study the lectures.
- Good suggestion.
2. The religious wars in England caused many people of different religions to come to America.
- Well stated.
3. The French revolution was all bad because it deposed the king from his throne, murdered countless numbers of people, and destroyed all unification of France.
4. The American revolution freed America from England and established the United states of America.
5. Revolutions were not common because most of the people in the countries in Europe were catholic. When other protestant religions came in, they caused an unbalance. The country's leaders were unable to meet all of the people's needs.
- Interesting analysis!
- Good work. 50/50.--Andy Schlafly 22:11, 5 April 2009 (EDT)