World History Homework Nine Answers - Student Nineteen
World History Homework 9
1. Study the model answers more.
- Excellent suggestion.
2. It was a fight with Parliament and the King verse the people such as Christians or puritans. During those times it sent many people over to America for religious freedom.
- Good, but the writing needs to be more precise. The first and second "it", for example, lack appropriate antecedents. The overall meanings needs to be clearer. (Minus 1).
3. The French Revolution was a very brutal revolution and it all happened because the French thought that if the Americans can do it, so can we. Not much good came out of their revolution.
4. The Mexican revolution brought out many great things such as education, advance land reform, and the workers rights.
- Superb points about Mexican revolution, you might add a time period.
5. The American Revolution lit the fuse to set off several other revolutions. It took so long to start because people hadn’t found out about America yet. Some were a success why others just weren’t.
- "While", not "why". Good otherwise.
H2. Napoleon's empire brought the French out of their revolution and sadness. Along with it came his large navy and ground forces.
H3. The Louisiana purchase was a great deal for both sides because Napoleon needed the money for his army, and America was interested in purchasing the land from them.
- Good: 69/70.--Andy Schlafly 09:12, 6 April 2009 (EDT)