World History Homework One Answers - Student Twenty-Five
World History Homework 1
1. To learn about world history and come out with a good grade.
2. I like the timeline of the drawings with meanings like the sun. It’s interesting how it goes from hard to harder. Why wouldn’t they go to easier?
- Interesting insight!
3. I think they deal with things similarly. The Jews were stoned if they lied to someone, and the Babylonians tongues were cut out.
- "Sumer", not "Samaria" (which was a city in the Kingdom of Israel later). (Minus 1).
6. The Old Kingdom, The Middle Kingdom, and the New Kingdom. I think it was just amazing how they made those pyramids.
- Good, but add dates. (Minus 1).
H1. Jerusalem was the place where Solomon built God's temple.
- Right. Will use as a model answer.
H4. Even though Hammurabi’s code really help them to excel, it was way to harsh of a code in some situations. If a surgeon loses a patient that is out of his control. He should not be punished in losing his had for something he could not control.
- Excellent point. May use as a model answer.
- Good start. Score: 78/80.