World History Homework Six Answers - Student Fifteen
1. The middle ages lasted from 500 hundred A.D to 1500 A.D, the crusades lasted from 1096 1291 A.D.
- Correct, but usually capital letters are used to describe both "Middle Ages" and "Crusades".
2. The mongols under Chinggis Khan had the greatest empire from 1206 to 1227.
3. France and England we able to while Germany and Italy were not.
- Correct again!
4. I like the Gothic Architecture because of the large windows and the wide open expanses in the church.
5. The Kingdom of Kongo which is now the regions of Congo and Angola the language was Bantu and it declined after the explorations and the invasion of the Portuguese.
- Good again.
6. I like scholasticism because of their ways to prove God exits by using logic, knowledge, and reason.
7. The Biggest effect of the Crusades in the middle ages was the increased trade routes the East. The term "Crusades" is not used today because many Muslims are insulted that the war was for religion and feel as if the Christians were degrading them.
- Well done! 70/70.--Andy Schlafly 17:46, 15 March 2009 (EDT)