World History Homework Six Answers - Student Ten
March 11, 2009
Homework Assignment 6
2. Chinggis Khan along with the Mongols conquered the largest contiguous region in world history from 1206 to 1227.
- Correct again.
- Correct, note that it is "Germany", not "German".
4. I like the Goth architecture the best. It has so much detail embellished into it, and there are many windows to let light in.
- Good, but note that is "Gothic architecture," not "Goth architecture."
5. The Kingdom of Zimbabwe lived mostly on its trade. It main trade item was gold. They believed in using slaves. It is said that the Zimbabwe’s treated the women better under there tribal customs, then Muslim’s do today.
6. I like the fact that Scholasticism united opposing groups. It brought together the classical philosophers with medieval Christian theology, and it brought the realists and the nominalists together.
- Excellent point. May use as a model.
7. The biggest effect of the Crusades was the killing of men, women, and children. It was two religions trying to destroy each other. People avoid using the term Crusades because they may offend someone. Mostly the Jew’s. The Jew’s have been hated almost since a little after Jacob and Essay were born. They have been one of the most abused counties in the world.
- Interesting observation about how Jewish people suffered from the Crusades, and how anti-Semitism (defined as hostility towards Jewish people) has unfortunately existed throughout much of history.
- Good work. 70/70.--Andy Schlafly 17:00, 15 March 2009 (EDT)