World History Homework Ten Answers - Student Fifteen
1. The Industrial revolution began in England in 1760.
- Correct, but also mention how long this "revolution" lasted. (Minus 1).
2. I like Thomas Edison and Henry Ford because they were able to invent things that we use so much nowadays.
3. I think that the industrial revolution was good and bad because while it created much wealth it caused many men who were farmers to run out of business. When they stopped farming their community of Farmers was broken up and they all became factory workers.
4. In Italy, Giuseppe Mazzini called for italy to be united which it was in 1870.
- Good again. (Note: "Italy" with a capital "I").
5. Imperialism is another country exerting their over a country. The 4 patterns of imperialism are 1.Make Colonies 2. put in protectorates 3.make special trading privileges. 4. exerting power through business.
6. In the 1800's the zulus raose up against the british but were defeated in battles such as Rorke's drift.
- OK, need to explain a bit more. (Minus 1).
7. In Asia Japan and China have always been enemies because of their difference in culture.
- Score: 68/70.--Andy Schlafly 15:03, 19 April 2009 (EDT)