World History Homework Three Answers - Student Six
1.I like classical India because of their interesting religions and peaceful way of life.
- Good, could be a bit more detailed. (Minus 1).
2. It did not involve obeying a God or having duties but it was a way to find an inner peace within yourself.
- Good, succinct analysis.
- Good contrast between east and west. May use as a model answer!
4. Hinduism had many Gods and was able to adapt to other religions because they accepted all gods as their own.
5."To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." Is my favorite quote from Sun Tzu because what he says is true because we ourselves must takes measures to protect ourselves while to defeat an enemy we must wait for him to make a mistake.
6. India empires: Aryans in 572 B.C,Chandragupta Mauryan 322 B.C, Gupta empire, A.D. 320 to 467
7. a.I would say that it is not wrong because we as Christians must not be selfish or anti Muslim just because they are different than us.
- Right, no one should be anti-something just because it is different. But I don't think the reason some object is just because it is different.
- Good answers: 69/70.--Andy Schlafly 21:57, 21 February 2009 (EST)