Writing Homework Two
Instructor, Andy Schlafly
Part A: Correct errors in the following:
God given rights belong to all of us: who else would he give them to, other then us?
“I ain’t missing that game again”, I told him. After all, there friend, not me, were at the game and their wasn't no way I was going to miss it.
When a stranger showed up sought directons, I told them to not to bother me and my friend.
Neither the Patriots nor the Giants are the best team in the NFL this year. The Packers, lets admit was the finest players. Just joking ..... no one around hear doubt that the Giants are the most greatest ever!
All the mistakes in this will be cought by I this time. Does you think this work are something to be embarassed about
Which is James is most proud of. The homework that had the fewest error, of course! This final sentence, the last phrase, and look at the one before it; they was most perfect.
Part B: Write a total of at least 600 words on one or more of the following topics. You will receive a score each for (i) technical correctness and (ii) style/substance.
1. The pen is mightier than the sword. Discuss.
2. “Did you notice that this winter has not had as much snow as last winter?” We need to limit our energy production so this does not happen again! Discuss.
3. As the United States grows bigger and more different from place to place, do you think it will ever break up as the Soviet Union did?
4. Homeschoolers have an influence on society far greater than the percentage of people who homeschool. Discuss.
5. “Some politicians are masters of deceit, and unfortunately the public is not always smart enough to recognize it.” Discuss.
6. Is the world becoming a better place, or a worse one? Explain your view.
7. Any topic of your choice.