Yesh Atid is an Israeli liberal political party. It is currently led by former journalist Yair Lapid and has 19 representatives in the Knesset. It currently has five ministers in the government and one deputy minister.
The party supports the formation of a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, despite the inherent dangers such a state will pose to Israel. For example, former IDF Chief of Staff Moshe Yaalon said that a Palestinian state will work against Israel and will seek its destruction. It is also supportive of the homosexual agenda.
- ↑ http://www.dw.de/yair-lapid-the-big-winner-in-israels-elections/a-16546766
- ↑ http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Yesh-Atid-ecstatic-to-be-second-biggest-party
- ↑ http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/23/world/middleeast/yair-lapid-guides-yesh-atid-party-to-success-in-israeli-elections.html?_r=0
- ↑ http://www.knesset.gov.il/govt/eng/GovtByNumber_eng.asp
- ↑ http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/168499#.UbyP6tijSSo
- ↑ ‘Tel Aviv will be like Sderot’ - Ynet
- ↑ http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-home-yesh-atid-deal-would-allow-same-sex-marriage/