Young mass murderers
Recent increases in tragic mass-murders perpetrated by young individuals have prompted questions about their rationale for doing so. Below is evidence that their motives have been overwhelmingly atheistic or liberal, or driven by hatred of God. Virtually all of these killers are the product of public schools and most were big video game players. Many of these murders fit the observation by the forensic psychiatrist Dr. Michael Welner about the Connecticut massacre: "This was a crime that was more than a mass shooting. He killed these people like an arcade game."
|2015||Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez||public school||5 soldiers in Tennessee||2||A jihadist who used drugs. He was reportedly fired from a job at a nuclear plant because he failed a drug test. He was also "pulled over April 20 for driving erratically. Officers said he smelled of alcohol and marijuana, had slurred or mumbled speech and had a 'white powdery substance' under his nose and around his nostrils."||Liberal denial about the obvious motive, about failed immigration policy that allowed him into the United States, and about the drug use that is common to many of these horrific crimes.|
|2015||Dylann Storm Roof||public school dropout||9 as they participated in Bible study in a Charleston church||Spent much of his time playing video games. Also involved in drug use and Facebook. Reportedly a racist.||Liberals ignore his drug use and video game playing habits.|
|2014||Elliot Rodger||a public college||7 young men and women killed, including himself||13||got hooked on violent video games at a young age, and by his own admission hid himself "away in the online World of Warcraft, a place where [he] felt comfortable and secure." He did not realize "the severity of how far [he] had fallen" due to the violent video games.||Not a word by liberals or Wikipedia admitting the mass murderer was influenced by violent video games, even though the murderer himself admitted it.|
|2013||Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev||public school education (19-year-old Dzhokhar)||4 plus Tamerlan himself, who was apparently killed when Dzhokhar drove a car over him||more than 170 injured, many horrifically with limbs blown off||Dzhohkar was allegedly a frequent abuser of Marijuana. Tamerlan was reportedly a "very religious" Muslim, who had even given up smoking and drinking based on his religious views, but was reportedly estranged from his family owing to his extremist views.||Liberal denial that Dzhohkar was almost certainly on drugs immediately before, during and/or after the bombing.|
|2013||Nehemiah Griego||Reportedly not registered with the local school district.||5, including mom, dad, and little children in his family||None||Loved to play violent video games, and even enjoyed talking about them to the crime investigators. He initially planned to kill more people in a public place, but instead visited a church then turned himself in.||The liberal media initially and falsely implied he did not play video games.|
|2012||Adam Lanza||public school honors student; His mom reportedly considered homeschooling but apparently chose public school instead.||27, including the murderer and 20 children||not yet known||His "existence ... largely involved playing violent computer video games in a bedroom," and he "spent hours playing violent video games such as Call Of Duty in a windowless bunker"; he was "goth" and wore a mask; after the massacre, officers found evidence that he had been playing "graphically violent" video games recently; "Dynasty Warriors" had been one of his favorites in the past||not a word by the liberal media about violent video games, but instead they demand gun control|
|2012||Jacob Tyler Roberts is the suspect||public school and a Facebook user||2, including the murderer||1||Played video games (his rampage enacted a scene in Grand Theft Auto); he dressed in black for the murders as other young mass murderers have, and donned a hockey mask perhaps inspired by Hollywood horror films||A day later, authorities and the liberal media still have disclosed almost nothing about the murderer; instead, liberals almost immediately demanded more gun control|
|2012||James Holmes is the suspect||PhD student at University of Colorado||12||58||Like other young mass murderers, dressed in all-black for the killings and was obsessed with playing video games like "World of Warcraft" (see Breivik below); for the murderous rampage, he dyed his hair bright red presumably to imitate the Joker (Batman's nemesis).||ABC News falsely suggests tie to Tea Party. Liberals call for gun control.|
|2012||"T.J. Lane" of the Cleveland area||public school||3||2||Posted a chilling rant on Facebook about two months before his murderous rampage.||Insists he was a victim of bullying, which several students who knew him denied.|
|2011||Anders Behring Breivik||public school||68 shot dead at a youth camp of the Norwegian Labor party, another 8 in a bombing of government buildings||Many continued to be missing after the killing rampage.||According to the judgement rendered against him, he liked playing violent video games and saw himself as "ultra-nationalist" who fought against Muslim immigration and Marxist subversion.||A typical headline in the liberal media blames fundamentalist Christianity.|
|2011||Jared Lee Loughner||public high school||6||at least 17, including a Congresswoman||a nihilist; "Left wing, quite liberal ... a political radical" and he declared that The Communist Manifesto, Animal Farm and Mein Kampf are among his favorite books||It's Sarah Palin's fault because nearly one year earlier she had posted targets on 20 congressional districts for Republican wins, and this massacre (by a liberal) occurred in one of those districts.|
|2010||Amy Bishop||professor, and daughter of a professor||3, + many reporters believe brother in 1986||3, was also a suspect in attempted murder in 1993||"was a far-left political extremist who was 'obsessed' with President Obama to the point of being off-putting."||liberals liked her: she "was admired by her peers and loved by her students" and "was a super intelligent person."|
|2009||Tim Kretschmer||Germany public school||15 + himself||several others||Europe calls for more gun control; liberal media promotes falsehood: "We'll never know why they kill."|
|2008||Stephen Kazmierczak||Northern Illinois University||5 + himself||16||Fan of Nietzsche's "The Antichrist," obsessed with self-injury, was a "cutter" in public high school, wore all black to carry out his massacre, and was still a public school student at age 27||Feigned shock at the fact that the gunman didn't "fit" the typical mold of a killer.|
|2007||Robert Hawkins||Papillion-La Vista public high school||8 + himself||5||Targeted Christmas shoppers; wore black; "I can't take this meaningless existence anymore" Told a therapist that "he is not sure if there is a God or life after death and that when he dies, he'll probably go to hell." Told social workers he was Satanic and acknowledged that he often acted before thinking of the consequences. ||Avoided suggesting gun control lest Democrats lose West Virginia and Wisconsin in 2008 presidential election|
|2007||Pekka-Eric Auvinen||Jokela High School public high school (Finland)||8 + himself||About 12||Atheist, Supremacist("I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit.")||Finland already had gun control|
|2007||Seung-Hui Cho||Westfield public high school (VA), then Virgina Tech public university||32 + himself||25||"Ismail Ax" suggested Muslim beliefs, felt "Jesus was crucifying me."||Poem comparing it to environmental harm|
|2007||Asa Coon||SuccessTech public school Academy (Cleveland)||Himself||4||Said he didn't believe in God and didn't respect God, killed after classmate disagreed; wore black||Under-publicized because of his anti-God statements|
|2006||Kimveer Gill||Rosemere High School (Québec)||1 + himself||20||"I hate God" and "I hate religious zealots"||Canada already has gun control|
|2002||Robert Steinhäuser||Erfurt public school (Germany)||16 + himself||Wore black entirely, literally from head to toe; stopped only when a teacher pulled off his black mask||German gun control already strict, demands for limitations on computer games|
|1999||Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold||Columbine public high school (CO)||13 + themselves||23||Atheistic, singled out a girl to kill her for believing in God.||Demand gun control, causing Al Gore to lose West Virginia, Tennessee and Arkansas in 2000 presidential election|
|1998||Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden||Westside Middle School||5||10||Mitchell Johnson, the older of the two, was obsessed with rap lyrics like "coming to school and killing all the kids."||Liberals blame the guns rather than the killer's obsession with rap music. Johnson is released at age 21 but is later arrested for new crimes.|
|1997||Michael Carneal||Heath public high school (KY)||3||5||Murdered girls as they prayed in a prayer group; shooting had tell-tale signs it was incited/trained by video games: Carneal never moved his feet during his shootings, and never fired far to the left or right, but instead fired only once at each target that appeared, just as a player of video games maximizes his game score by shooting only once at each victim, in order to hit as many targets as possible.||Under-publicized due to anti-Christian nature|
|1989||Marc Lépine, at the École Polytechnique de Montréal||Collège d'enseignement général et professionnel, (College of General and Vocational Education)||14 + himself||14||His religious views were unpublicized but he was raised in a home with an immigrant Muslim father who was allegedly highly critical of the feminist view of women's role in society; Marc's mother was an ex-nun; and his sister had allegedly committed suicide||Ignore the personal background of the killer and instead use the massacre to push for stricter gun control and more laws concerning violence against women, and establish in Canada a National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women.|
- Essay:France Pays Dearly - Liberal Gun Control Laws and Gun Free Zones that Welcome Terrorists
- Gun control: Gun control quotes
- National Rifle Association - Gun Owners of America - Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment: Self-defense, Home security, and Defense against Tyranny
- Gun free zone is "Free fire zone": Gun Free Zone app
- http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/northern_suburbs&id=8923831] Dr. Michael Welner appeared on the View.
- "College Weed Dealer"
- He was 32 years old at the time of the crime.
- Court's judgment in the case against Anders Behring Breivik, Oslo, 24 Aug 2012
- Suspected gunman as identified in the media.
- "Gabrielle Giffords' Shooting And Sarah Palin's Conscience."
- Reports were that the police did not mortally wound him. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1161139/Are-dead-Police-gun-ex-student-17-targeted-women-German-school-massacre.html
- Baltimore Sun
- Mall Gunman Admitted He was Satanic, Attempted Suicide, Associated Press, Fox News Channel, December 27, 2007
- Virginia Tech, Transcript of Nikki Giovanni's Convocation address, Delivered April 17, 2007 We are Virginia Tech./We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while. We are not moving on, we are embracing our mourning./We are Virginia Tech./We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly, we are brave enough to bend to cry, and we are sad enough to know that we must laugh again./We are Virginia Tech./We do not understand this tragedy. We know we did nothing to deserve it, but neither does a child in Africa dying of AIDS, neither do the invisible children walking the night away to avoid being captured by the rogue army, neither does the baby elephant watching his community being devastated for ivory, neither does the Mexican child looking for fresh water, neither does the Appalachian infant killed in the middle of the night in his crib in the home his father built with his own hands being run over by a boulder because the land was destabilized. No one deserves a tragedy./We are Virginia Tech./The Hokie Nation embraces our own and reaches out with open heart and hands to those who offer their hearts and minds. We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid. We are better than we think and not quite what we want to be. We are alive to the imaginations and the possibilities. We will continue to invent the future through our blood and tears and through all our sadness./We are the Hokies./We will prevail./We will prevail./We will prevail./We are Virginia Tech.
- Lt. Col. Dave Grossman and Gloria DeGaetano, Stop Teaching Our Kids To Kill 75 (1999).
- Montreal Coroners Report of the École Polytechnique de Montréal massacre 
- Allegedly his suicide note reflected anger towards feminists, See CityNews Rewind: The Montreal Massacre, December 6, 2006