Augustina Stridsberg, formerly Augustina Jirku, was an American and the mother of Marietta Voge. Both mother and daughter worked for Soviet intelligence between 1943 and 1944. Stridsberg worked for the KGB San Francisco office.
Her code name with Soviet intelligence, and as deciphered by the Venona project is "Klara".
Stridsberg is referenced in the following Venona decryptions:
- 500 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 27 November 1943;
- 26 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 17 January 1944;
- 39 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 22 January 1944;
- 104 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 5 March 1944;
- 725 KGB New York to Moscow, 1944 May 19.
- John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr, Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America, Yale University Press (1999), pgs. 367, 465.