Bestiality is the unbiblical act of a human being engaging in sexual relations with an animal. This is a perversion and, under Jewish Law, punishable by death (see Old Testament verses such as Exodus 22:19, Leviticus 18:23, Leviticus 20:15 and Deuteronomy 27:21).
In 36 of America's states, bestiality is illegal. Alaska is considering a ban. "Florida Sen. Nan Rich, a Democrat, ... says research has shown that people who molest animals are likely to rape or molest people."
A study found that "Psychiatric patients were found to have a statistically significant higher prevalence rate (55%) of bestiality than the control groups (10% and 15% respectively)."
- Atheism and bestiality
- Evolutionary belief and bestiality
- Liberalism and bestiality
- Homosexuality and bestiality
- Christopher Hitchens on bestiality
- Denmark, Sweden, evolutionary belief and bestiality
- Bestiality and Britain
- Bestiality and Sweden
- Netherlands and bestiality
- Washington state and bestiality
- Skeptic Skatje Myers' comments on bestiality (Daughter of atheist PZ Myers)
- Wikipedia on bestiality
- Sex with Animals (SWA): Behavioral Characteristics and Possible Association with Penile Cancer. A Multicenter Study