Cyberspace is another word for the internet but it places more emphasis on people being able to see the internet as a three dimensional space in which a person can explore. Such a concept can be found in Hollywood movies such as The Matrix and its sequels.
Prescient Quotes on Police State Cyberspace Surveillance
- "The progress of science in furnishing the government with means of espionage is not likely to stop with wiretapping. Ways may some day be developed by which the government, without removing papers from secret drawers, can reproduce them in court, and by which it will be enabled to expose to a jury the most intimate occurrences of the home. Advances in the psychic and related sciences may bring means of exploring unexpressed beliefs, thoughts and emotions. 'That places the liberty of every man in the hands of every petty officer' was said by James Otis of much lesser intrusions than these. 1 To Lord Camden a far slighter intrusion seemed 'subversive of all the comforts of society.' Can it be that the Constitution affords no protection against such invasions of individual security?"
- Tools of censorship
- Fairness Doctrine
- Liberal censorship
- Evolutionist censorship
- Media censorship
- Wikileaks and Julian Assange - Australian leftist hacker
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Youtube, Yahoo
- NSA and other Intelligence agency mass surveillance: PRISM, Wiretap - Roving wiretap
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
- Tails (operating system) (Linux-based) and Tor (anonymity network)-I2P Firefox browser HTTPS Everywhere encryption for Internet anonymity to protect unalienable Fifth Amendment - Fourth Amendment Right to Privacy (Internet privacy) and Second Amendment - First Amendment rights against unconstitutional Gun control - Internet censorship Big government Police state, hackers, and "all enemies, foreign and domestic" of American liberty.
- Encryption: Cryptography-Cryptanalysis-Cryptology-Data encryption-Public-key encryption-Steganography
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Prism-break.org - Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore and Tempora.
- Open source Free software not Microsoft-Apple-Google-Android
- Duck Duck Go search engine instead of Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986
- Privacy Act of 1974
- Edward J. Snowden revelations of unconstitutional domestic spying on law-abiding American citizens