Wikipedia biography deletion wheel-war and arbitration case
Brandt's article on Wikipedia was repeatedly deleted and restored, which eventually led to an arbitration case before the Arbitration Committee; the "highest tier" of the administrator-run site. The Arbitration Committee claims that their role on Wikipedia is to "impose binding solutions to disputes between editors, primarily for serious conduct disputes the community has been unable to resolve." this practice on Wikipedia is known as "wheel-warring", and is "looked down" upon by the Wikipedia community.
- Wikipedia Watch
- Wikipedia Arbitration case
- Kohs, Gregory. "Wikipedia Arbitration Committee member resigns under plagiarism cloud", Examiner.com, 1 November 2010
- Wikipedia Arbitration Committee page
- Wikipedia administrator policy
- Daniel Brandt article deletion log