|U.S. Senator from Massachusetts|
From: – Present
Elizabeth Warren (sometimes called "Pocahontas" or "Fauxcahontas" due to her false claims of substantial Native American ancestry) is the senior Democrat United States Senator from Massachusetts who defeated Republican Scott Brown in the 2012 election. Prior to that Warren was appointed by Barack Obama as special adviser to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, where she ran "the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau."
Warren has gained a reputation as a rancorous partisan Democrat and demagogue. She was the original mastermind of the "You didn't build that business" speech, later infamously plagiarized by Obama. Her alleged progressive credentials were exposed as hypocrisy when she flatly refused to support Sen. Bernie Sanders in 2016 Democrat presidential primaries. Warren became an outspoken apologist for the corrupt Clinton Foundation's corporate contributors and pay-to-play activities.
She was a lateral hire onto the faculty of the Harvard Law School in 1995 after having listed herself as a minority of American Indian descent, despite her fair-skinned appearance and a lack of persuasive documentary evidence for her claim to minority status. The fair-skinned Warren obtained affirmative action preferences by falsely claiming that she was of "American Indian" descent, when in fact her heritage does not support her claim under widely accepted standards.
The Wall Street Journal once reported, "The pride of Harvard Law School, Ms. Warren is a hero to the political left for proposing a new bureaucracy to micromanage the services that banks can offer consumers. But she is also so politically controversial that no less a liberal lion than Connecticut Senator Chris Dodd has warned the White House that she probably isn't confirmable."
- Fee, Gayle; Johnson, Megan; Raposa, Laura (May 17, 2012). Elizabeth Warren not history’s only Fauxcahontas. Boston Herald. Herald Media. Retrieved January 18, 2018.
- Elizabeth III - Obama to Senate: Stick that in your advice and consent clause.
- Obama Spits on the Constitution
- Detailed summary of Warren's claimed minority status
- "Elizabeth Warren's 'Native American' claims: if she was a Republican, the media would call her a racist."
- Jashinsky, Emily (September 20, 2017). Elizabeth Warren is hypocritically meeting with Wall Street CEOs. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 20, 2017.