Essay: 10 telltale signs you are on your way to becoming an atheist nerd
Below is more evidence that atheists quite often tend to be white, unmarried, socially challenged nerds! An atheists' meeting was organized in the United States concerning the future direction of the atheist movement and 370 people attended. The New York Times described the attendees as "The largely white and male crowd — imagine a Star Trek convention, but older..." For more information, please see Atheism appears to be significantly less appealing to women and Atheism and marriageability and Western atheism and race.
See also: Nerd Venn Diagram: Geek, Dork or Dweeb? - humor
- 1 10 telltale signs you are on your way to becoming a lonely atheist nerd
- 2 Atheist PZ Myers says atheists are largely a population of internet nerds and geeks
- 3 Shocking film documentary on white, socially challenged, atheist nerds?
- 4 Atheist Nerd Saint Valentine's Day Cards
- 5 God vs. an atheist nerd - Who wins?
- 6 Rebecca Watson vs. boorish atheists men: Epic atheist battle of the sexes
- 7 Why most people have never heard an "atheism dance song"
- 8 Racial minority population views' of two white, male, atheist nerds
- 9 Bill Gates Interview with Time Magazine. Is Bill Gates a white, atheist nerd? You decide!
- 10 Women's views of the atheists Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris
- 11 Danger signs you might be an atheist nerd
- 12 Help me! I am an atheist nerd!
- 13 Video of modern day duel between two atheist nerds? Decide for yourself!
- 14 Don't miss out on these pictures with captions!
- 15 See also
- 16 External link
- 17 References
10 telltale signs you are on your way to becoming a lonely atheist nerd
2. You own more pocket protectors than shirts.
3. You tell your girlfriend that she is merely a result of blind random natural forces and there is nothing particularly special about her. Of course, this lets her know that you are an insensitive liar and she starts crying (see: Atheism and deception).
4. You spend countless hours arguing with your girlfriend on the true definition of atheism and insist you are not diluting the definition of atheism given in most encyclopedias of philosophy.
5. You fly into an uncontrollable rage when your girlfriend brings up shockofgod's question.
6. After your last girlfriend dumped you, you reminded yourself that you still have a lot of atheist subscribers at your YouTube atheism channel and your Reddit atheist friend list is quite large. In addition, your mother no longer believes you are going to get married.
7. You try to convince every woman you meet to visit atheists' websites. You do this because you are mad at Conservapedia for pointing out that the web traffic tracking companies Alexa and Quantcast indicate that a majority of web visitors to prominent atheists' websites are males (Please see: Atheism appears to be significantly less appealing to women).
9. American atheists are significantly less likely to get married than the general population. When you had problems finding a wife, you refused to consider the possibility that you could be the problem and instead blamed it on womankind.
10. Your girlfriend tells you that there needs to be better communication between you two so you buy her a Star Trek USB Communicator that will allow you two to "Stay connected Starfleet style" via Skype and IM programs. You also suggest that you and your girlfriend work on Wikipedia articles together. Wikipedia, which was co-founded by the atheist Jimmy Wales, has an atheist nerd infestation problem and this indisputable fact will be alluded to shortly through an impeccable source. Hint concerning the impeccable source: his song is THE definitive song on nerds and nerd behavior.
Please note:! If you are an atheist male and you carefully examined the 10 telltale signs you are on your way to becoming a lonely atheist nerd and told yourself: "I didn't match any of them therefore I am not an atheist nerd and atheists are not more prone to being nerds", that is a clear and strong warning sign you are an atheist nerd! Only atheists who are nerds take atheist nerd tests! Real men don't take atheist nerd tests! They are too busy making a difference in the world. If you are an atheist and you took this test, please see: The atheist and evolutionist helpline
Attention male atheists! Nerds obviously have a significantly less likelihood of marrying. Lo and behold, as noted earlier, American atheists are significantly less likely to get married than the general population. Click HERE to read more about atheist male nerds. Also, please see Atheism appears to be significantly less appealing to women and Atheism and marriageability
Atheist PZ Myers says atheists are largely a population of internet nerds and geeks
In 2013, the atheist PZ Myers declared:
|“||If we're going to expand our base and we're going to draw in more people to recognize the virtues of living in a secular world, we need to appeal to more than just that geek and nerd subset of the population. We need to have a wider base. ...I seriously believe that we're on the cusp of a crisis. We're not there yet but it's looming in front of us. Will we adapt and thrive and change the world? Or will we remain an avocation for a prosperous and largely irrelevant subset of the population? Will we become something more than a scattered society of internet nerds? That's what we have to do.||”|
In response, Evolution News and Views wrote:
|“||A crisis looms, in Myers's view, because he looks around himself and sees a not very promising basis for a mass movement. He's right. There is indeed a quality of geeky isolation from reality, common sense, and the fullness of life that I see as a motif in atheist and Darwin activism alike.||”|
As noted above, an atheists' meeting was organized in the United States concerning the future direction of the atheist movement and 370 people attended. The New York Times described the attendees as "The largely white and male crowd — imagine a Star Trek convention, but older..."
Below is a shocking film documentary on white, socially challenged, atheist nerds?
Excerpts from the song White and Nerdy
"All of my action figures are Cherry, Stephen Hawking's in my library....
They were havin' a sale down at The Gap, Spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap...
I edit Wikipedia...I'm nerdy in the extreme, whiter than sour cream...
They see me strollin', they're laughin'
And rollin' their eyes cause I'm so
White and nerdy". - White and Nerdy, Weird Al Yankovic
Attention atheists: The White and Nerdy, Weird Al Yankovic video featured: a reference to Stephen Hawking, a Carl Sagan shirt and a picture of Bill Gates. These men are all known for their atheism and clearly they are all known for being nerds (Hawking, Sagan, and Gates). Plus, the video mentions Wikipedia - a wiki that was founded by two atheists. Do you think Weird Al Yankovic recognizes the fact that the Western atheist community has an abundance of nerds in their midst?
Atheist Nerd Saint Valentine's Day Cards
God vs. an atheist nerd - Who wins?
Did God create the universe or is an atheist nerd correct that the universe created itself?
Rebecca Watson vs. boorish atheists men: Epic atheist battle of the sexes
Why most people have never heard an "atheism dance song"
Below are Indian Christian Music dance songs:
- Ayega Ayega
- Tamil Christian Song - Poorana Azhagullavar
- Hosana Hosana
- Ten Bridesmaids dance
- Meenukkaara Pethuru Naanungo
- Maadu Adayum
- Masilla Mainthan Ontru
When is the last time you heard an "atheism dance song"? Never. That is because atheism is such a bleak worldview filled with depressed atheists (Please see: Atheism and depression). Another reason why the atheist community has not developed atheism dance music is of course that the atheist community suffers from a major nerd infestation.
For more information please see:
- Penn Jillette's walrus slide vs. thin Christian lady dancers
- Indian Christian culture is better than low class atheist "culture"
Racial minority population views' of two white, male, atheist nerds
According to the web traffic tracking firm Quantcast, the following racial groups have below average interest in Richard Dawkins' website richarddawkins.net: Asians, Hispanics, and African Americans. In addition, according to the web traffic tracking firm Quantcast, the following racial groups have below average interest in Sam Harris' website samharris.org: Asians, Hispanics, and African Americans. This data combined with the aforementioned data, suggest that the New Atheist movement (which appears to largely appeal to white, male, atheist nerds) is significantly less appealing to racial minorities.
Bill Gates Interview with Time Magazine. Is Bill Gates a white, atheist nerd? You decide!
Time Magazine reporter Walter Isaacson: Right? Isn't there something special, perhaps even divine, about the human soul?
His face suddenly becomes expressionless, his squeaky voice turns toneless, and he folds his arms across his belly and vigorously rocks back and forth in a mannerism that has become so mimicked at Microsoft that a meeting there can resemble a round table of ecstatic rabbis. Finally, as if from an automaton, comes the answer: "I don't have any evidence on that." Rock, rock, rock. "I don't have any evidence on that."
Women's views of the atheists Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris
According to the website tracking firms Alexa and Quantcast women frequent the website of Samharris.org and richarddawkins.net significantly less than men. Apparently, women are not particularly interested in the words of white, atheist, male nerds. Perhaps, this partly explains the two divorces of Richard Dawkins, although certainly his abrasiveness no doubt was the dominant factor (please see: Women's views of Richard Dawkins and Atheism and marriageability ).
Danger signs you might be an atheist nerd
- After you were dumped by your last girlfriend, you told yourself you can now spend more time watching anime and editing Wikipedia with your online atheist friends.
- 20 signs you might be a nerd!
- Top 10: Signs You Might Be A Nerd
- You bear a striking resemblance to this man
- This is how you normally dress for work
Help me! I am an atheist nerd!
Video of modern day duel between two atheist nerds? Decide for yourself!
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Are atheists smarter than the average bear? - satire
- Western atheism and race
- Does Richard Dawkins have machismo? - satire
- Atheists say the darnedest things!
- Attention atheists: Please get a life!
- Atheist PZ Myers sounds the alarm about atheism's nerd crisis
- Re-positioning the decades long "atheist nerd brand" is going to be close to impossible
- 7 reasons why the growth prospects of the atheist nerd population is bleak
- in Seattle, PZ Myers Reflects Candidly on His Constituency
- in Seattle, PZ Myers Reflects Candidly on His Constituency