Difference between revisions of "European migrant crisis"
(→5 Star Movement: Add.)
|Line 537:||Line 537:|
Revision as of 13:44, 18 November 2017
- See also Euroskepticism
The Libyan War and Syrian War, the legacies of President Barack Hussein Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's failed "Arab Spring" foreign policy — which according to their own public pronouncements was supposed to overthrow corrupt secular dictators and establish democracies by arming and assisting anti-democratic Islamists — resulted in attacks on homosexuals and women, mass beheadings, wholesale slaughter, and a tsunami in excess of 6 million homeless migrants, refugees, asylum seekers, and jihadis invading Europe.
Marine Le Pen, an immigration reform advocate, was first runner-up in the April 2017 elections in France. The disastrous "open borders" policy of German incumbent Angela Merkel earned her the title, 'Mother Terroresia', among critics and voters in Germany's upcoming September elections. Many of 'Merkel's Muslims' wanted for crimes in Germany have fled to neighboring countries.
Without consulting voters, the globalists of the European Union have encouraged unrestricted mass migration into Europe from war-torn and impoverished Islamic Republics. A "replacement population," according to liberals, will sustain the welfare state without cutting government spending in the face of declining fertility rates among the native populations. Rape has become prevelent, and Europe's social democratic government's concern for the safety of women and children has been lacking. The Swedish government has not made crime statistics available to the public since 2014 when it was reported that murders committed by foreign immigrants occurred at a rate 400% greater than native Swedes and rapes committed by foreign migrants 550% greater. Additionally, reductions in carbon emissions and efforts to combat global warming have been used by leftists to justify Third World immigration.
Many Muslim migrants have been unwilling to adapt to European culture and customs and have thus created much social upheaval as they demand that society change to accommodate them. For example, the wearing of the hijab to prevent rape, or women leaving their homes and going out in public unescorted by a male. Some refugees have committed major acts of terror with now over 400 dead in mass killings. The vast majority of terrorists in European countries have immigrated from the same Islamic Republics on President Trump's travel ban list.
An organized clampdown in reporting is even worse than what has been experienced in the United States. European police reports and public statements of politicians often deny what many Europeans experience in everyday life. Hate speech legislation has been used, and political correctness to censor and intimidate critics, even when material facts about Islamic lawlessness are apparent. Liberal elitist rulers have turned a blind eye to the problem and have proposed even more extreme unification policies. These issues are of concern to Americans as to what may constitute the future demographic make up of European NATO troops in less than a generation, and where their loyalties and priorities lay in regards to NATO's stated mission, as well as the combat skills and training given to NATO troops.
- 1 Post-Obama/Arab Spring Europe
- 2 Germany
- 3 France
- 4 United Kingdom
- 5 Netherlands
- 6 Belgium
- 7 Italy
- 8 Spain
- 9 Greece
- 10 Sweden
- 11 Norway
- 12 Finland
- 13 Denmark
- 14 Poland
- 15 Russian Federation
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Austria
- 18 Serbia
- 19 Macedonia
- 20 Bulgaria
- 21 Czech Republic
- 22 Romania
- 23 Hungary
- 24 Bibliography
- 25 References
Post-Obama/Arab Spring Europe
In the hope and optimism at the close of the Cold War, which some naively labeled "the end of history", former Carter administration adviser Samuel P. Huntington wrote in his book, Clash of Civilizations, that wars in the coming millennium would not be fought between ideologies like capitalism and communism, but between civilizations, and that Islamic terrorism would be the biggest threat to Western civilization. Huntington wrote,
"Islam's borders are bloody and so are its innards."
When the 9/11 attacks first occurred, Huntington was hailed as a prophet by some. But the US State Department was quick to tamp down the phrase mindful of the futility of winning a "clash of civilizations" against one-quarter of the planet. The Bush administration spent the next eight years isolating Islamic extremism, defined as a minority of Muslim males, 12 to 28 years old, susceptible to radicalization and recruitment to perform suicide attacks.
When Barack Hussein Obama became president he spent the next eight years denying Islamic extremism existed.
- 2000 – 2003 “The Awakening Phase” in which the West will be provoked (via 9/11) into war with the Islamic world.
- 2004 – 2006 “The Opening Eyes Phase” in which jihad would become a social movement and experience a huge recruitment drive. The Iraq insurgency became the operational center for a burgeoning army of foreign jihadis.
- 2007 – 2010 “The Arising and Standing Up Phase” which will focus on destabilizing Syria, Turkey, Jordan and Israel. 'Destabilizing' is also known as 'vexation operations'.
- 2010 – 2013 “The Unification Phase” which will be aimed at the collapse of the 'near enemy', the Middle Eastern secular regimes. This phase was referred to by Western media, the US State Department, and the Obama White House as the Arab Spring.
- 2013 – 2016 “The Caliphate Rising Phase” a new Caliphate will be declared. This phase was carried out on June 29, 2014, by a group formerly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq, elbowing Zawahiri aside, who was in far away Pakistan, for the top job of Caliph.
- 2016 – 2018 “The Total Confrontation Phase” in which the empowered Caliphate will use its Islamic Army to fight the unbelievers. (See Rape jihad for one aspect of Islamification).
- 2018 – 2020 “The Definitive Victory Phase” in which Zawahiri claimed the world of “unbelievers” will be defeated after a two-year war by a unified Muslim army of 1.5 billion men.
With the misfortunes facing ISIS in the face of a Putin-Trump agreement to put a stop to the butchery and lawlessness President Obama allowed to flower, al Qaeda once again is on the rise.
In late-August 2017, the EU counter-terrorism co-ordinator, Gilles de Kerchove, stated that over 50,000 radicalized Muslims lived in Europe, with up to half of them living in the United Kingdom.
Migrants, asylum seekers, and refugees
- A migrant typically is a person who leaves their home country and crosses borders, legally or illegally, in search of economic opportunity or betterment.
- An asylum seeker is a special class of person who lived under a government the host country considers a human rights violator. The asylum seeker must claim a credible fear of political oppression and persecution from the government of his home country should he be returned. Ironically, the United Kingdom has been granting political asylum to Syrian jihadis and members of the Muslim Brotherhood for decades, groups that the governments of Russia, Egypt, and others have designated as terrorist organizations.
- Refugees generally are people forced from their homes due to the violence of war. Typically, as a humanitarian gesture, a host country may ease limitations and allow refugees to enter on either a temporary or permanent basis. Most illegal migrants currently entering Europe are claiming refugee status from the Syrian war, although many come from North and Central Africa, throughout the Middle East region, and as far away as Pakistan and Afghanistan. Some 80% of migrants, asylum seekers, and refugees lack documentation of their country of origin.
Points of entry
The EU's unified border patrol (FRONTEX) has been overwhelmed by the number of people attempting to enter. Border violence at entry points is increasing. To prevent organized 'push backs', FRONTEX picks up African boat refugees and brings them to Europe for processing. Even when an illegal migrant is caught and denied entry, the migrant typically will return and continue attempting illegal entry until they are successful. In 2016 the border guards caught 1.8 million attempts at illegal entry, six times more than the previous high in 2014.
There have been primarily four entry points heavily used by migrants, although other peripheral points exist: (1) Morocco via Spain; (2) post-Gaddafi Libya to Italy and neighboring Mediterranean shores; (3) Western Balkan route through Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, and Hungary; (4) Eastern Mediterranean through Turkey. Handbooks printed in Arabic and funded by a Soros-affiliated group have been found to help migrants shop for the best social welfare state offering the most benefits for them and their families.
The American Interest website declares:
|“|| Securing Europe’s vast land and sea borders—a task greater than that faced by the United States along its border with Mexico—is proving exceptionally challenging for the European Union (EU)....
Traffickers use small boats to reduce the chances of being picked up by patrol boats’ radars; migrants are often dropped off on stretches of inaccessible coastline, or left to drift ashore. In the case of illegal land crossings, small trucks are used to penetrate the most porous parts of eastern or southern Europe’s borders. Penalties for this are low or non-existent all around Europe, and traffickers are rarely caught anyway. Smuggling people across Europe has become easier and more profitable than any other criminal activity, including drug smuggling.
The organization Defend Europe, which is described as a "far-right group with a history of violent direct action" chartered a 422-ton ship in the Mediterranean in order to "confront" illegal immigrants sailing to Europe. Unsurprisingly, Northern Africans, on the behest of George Soros-funded organizations, blocked them from docking on their shores.
The three main points of entry into Europe by migrants are Spain, Italy, and Greece, and it was reported in 2017 that the number of migrants coming in was increasing.
The Schengen Area
The Schengen Area has its roots in the Schengen Agreement, signed in 1985 in the town of Schengen in Luxembourg. The agreement took effect in 1995. 22 of the 28 EU members are party to the agreement. The Area is not synonymous with the EU: some EU members are not part of the agreement and some non-EU members are part of the agreement. The agreement removes all internal borders in the member states, so someone can travel across its member states with no passport or border security. The Schengen Area is basically one country in this sense, even though its member states are nominally independent.
During the refugee crisis in 2015 and 2016, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Norway, and Poland re-established some border controls. In early 2017, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands, agreed to reinstate passenger lists and passport checks on trains travelling between the respective countries.
In 2013 Eurostat forecasted that without migrants, Europe's population would decline 100 million by 2080. In roughly 65 years, Eurostat claimed that twenty percent of Europe's population would disappear. By 2080, in Germany, 80 million people today would become 50 million. In Spain, 46.4 million people would become 30 million. In Italy, 60 million would decline to 39 million. Without consulting the voters, European liberal elites and leaders figured a new population of taxpayers could help save their healthcare and retirement systems, so they flung open the borders. The EU took the risk of transforming more or less homogenous nation-states into multicultural societies. No thought or expectation, however, was given by the liberal leaders to integrating newcomers into the host society culture. If the migrants wished to hold onto their Muslim identity, rejecting the sovereign laws of the state and swearing by Allah, and raising their children to do the same, that was fine with them. And a Muslim cannot reject his Muslim identity without fear of death at the hands of other Muslims.
A Muslim is barred by his system of governance from taking an oath of citizenship to a state. Albeit, a Muslim can deceive a non-Muslim in an important matter or issue involving life and death (such as renouncing Islam) without sinning. Islam claims that Allah alone is sovereign, and he does not share power with Jesus or any government of man other than Islam. It would be fallacious to describe Islam as a "race" or a "religion", as it is a political system of social governance with exclusively male judges to execute rulings on civil and criminal matters, based on law and precedent. There really are no gray areas over how adherents of Islam fit into the sphere of identity politics, easily discernible to all, other than the willful ignorance of liberalism.
In many irreligious European countries, there is a sub-replacement level of births which is expected to cause challenges to their pension systems and labor supplies (see: Atheism and fertility rates). As irreligious populations rise in age, the fertility rates of these countries could drop further. The Rand Corporation indicates, "Nearly all European nations are experiencing long-term downtrends in fertility, and consequently, aging of their populations. These demographic trends could have potentially damaging consequences for European economies."
Germany currently has one of the lowest birthrates in the world. The German government has been addressing the problem by taxing ethnic Germans so heavily they cannot afford to have children and importing millions of Muslim males from abroad.
Because the Islamic criminal justice system traditionally uses slavery, dismemberment, and beheadings to enforce its laws or act as a deterrent, and with the further foundational precept that adherents of Islam do not pay taxes to support prisons or a criminal justice system, the European system of incarceration is proving more than inadequate to deal with violent and criminal acts performed by Muslims.
The prisons have become schools of more concentrated advanced learning in the doctrines of Islamic governance, where non-Muslims by intimidation are forced to convert to Islam to survive. Even prison officials, staff, and guards have not been immune to the threats, coercive activity, or political correctness.
When a Muslim is released from custody, it is interpreted by the ex-prisoner as an admission of guilt by the state for the injustice of holding them under man-made law, and an exoneration of the crimes they were accused of. If they were truly guilty of the crimes they were accused of, they would have been beheaded or whatever shariah and the hadith proscribe. In being released from detention, it is claimed that Allah has delivered them from the hands of the "infidels".
- See also: Liberal denial
Mass immigration to Europe from the Middle East has brought an increased threat and the greater occurrence of terrorism. Yet, European leaders deny the threat of Islamic terrorism, and terrorist attacks have shown how poorly prepared and secured their countries and facilities are. When attacks occur, the leaders often state that they "are a part of daily life", and they refuse to admit that the motive of the terrorists is Islamic radicalism. This is likely due to political correctness and the blindness that comes with liberalism and support for a one-world government.
Even after letting over a million migrants into Germany alone in 2015, German Chancellor Angela Merkel endorsed a UN plan to let 40,000 more asylum seekers into the EU.
Other supranational organizations have engaged in this denialism. The United Nations Refugee Agency has criticized the EU (despite the fact that it had already let large numbers of refugees in) for somehow not taking in enough.
From Reunification in 1990 until 2010 the German population stagnated at 78 million. There remains 11 deaths for every 9 live births. Growth forecasts have been dire. Homosexuality and abortion are often cited as the underlying cause of a once strong nation, with a 2000-year history, not replacing itself and now fading into oblivion. But the Germans and German government policy have become thoroughly Americanized, adopting an open border policy in 2005 hoping to reverse the trend of a shrinking population. Germany has become the melting pot of Europe with 1 in 5 Germans today born elsewhere. Germany is the second target country, behind the United States, of refugees, asylum seekers, and migrants. By far, the majority of immigrants to Germany come from other European countries. Kurds from Turkey count for 6 in 10 Muslim immigrants, with a few more coming from Kosovo and Albania.
The disastrous foreign policy of Obama and Hillary Clinton, fomenting strife and revolution in the Syrian and Libyan Wars, has impacted German immigration in numbers more than any other European power since late 2014. Due to Chancellor Angela Merkel's open borders policies, more than 2.5 million refugees and migrants have flooded into Germany from outside Europe, migrants who do not share a common European heritage with their host country. In 2015 alone, Germany was invaded by nearly one million non-Western immigrants, more than double the size of Germany's standing and reserve military force. Merkel opposed setting an upper limit on the number of refugees Germany would allow in annually. By 2016, 22.5% of all people living in Germany had a "migrant background." It was reported in August 2017 that since 2015, when the migrant crisis was at its height, the German Prosecutor’s Office received over 1,000 criminal complaints accusing Merkel of high treason for her actions regarding refugees and immigration.
Some migrants from Islamic Republics have embraced Western secularism and the Western idea of a secular civil government and legal system; these migrants, however, tend to be few, as it is considered unlawful for an adherent of Islam to recognize any legal authority other than Allah. To do so, under the laws of Islam, is a serious crime and is punishable by death. Due to the large levels of Islamic immigration into Germany, the number of female genital mutilation cases that had occurred in the country rose to 60,000. Active cases of tuberculosis rose 30% between 2014 and 2015, with the increase slowing the following year, in line with migration levels. It was reported in September 2017 that at least 330 war criminals from Syria and Iraq were included among the asylum seekers that arrived since 2015. That same month it was reported that nearly half of all crimes committed in Berlin were caused by migrants.
In mid-2016, the German government deployed an additional 90 border guards and 40 police officers in order to reduce the level of illegal immigration passing through Switzerland. It also instituted border controls in preparation for the G-20 summit, showing liberal hypocrisy in the fact that the only time when border controls were instituted were when international leader came into the country.
A study conducted by the Hamburg Media School and the University of Leipzig, the German media was uncritical of the migrant crisis and promoted the government's pro-mass immigration propaganda. Germany's major establishment political parties did not mention the migrant crisis in the 2017 parliamentary election campaign.
Merkel opposed setting an upper limit on the number of refugees allowed into Germany, but after the 2017 elections, in order to create a governing coalition, she agreed to set a "soft" cap (as opposed to a "hard" cap).
The ignorant are proselytized
In recent decades Salafism has become the dominant mainstream thought among adherents of Sunni Islam of the Middle East and North Africa. These regions, along with Central Africa, are the countries of origin of most of the Muslims who have entered Europe and Germany since the Obama regime's failed "Arab Spring" uprisings which have left in excess of 300,000 dead and at least 11 million homeless and displaced globally. Salafism rejects democracy as disobedient to Allah and idolatrous, and advocates a civil regime under shariah law. A Muslim who migrates for economic opportunity or to escape tyranny (in the Western sense of the word) is a traitor to Islam. He is deemed a radical and worse than an infidel to Sunni-Salafi society; he has betrayed his nation and his people (takfir). Those bringing shariah law to non-Muslim lands - the dominant mainstream legal system among Sunnis - are on a "civilizing" mission to the "ignorant" (jahiliyyah) disbelieving "infidels".
Once a devout Muslim finds a secure area to pray five times daily (the Second Pillar of Islam), that area encompassing a few cubic feet becomes part of the "sacred realm" of Islam (which does not recognize national borders), under the law and teachings of Islam. According to Islam, it becomes territory held by "legal authority", to be defended against retaking by "infidels".
Alternative for Germany
- Main article: Alternative for Germany
The Alternative for Germany (AfD), was founded in 2013 by economics professor Bernd Lucke. Although the party was relatively conservative and Eurosceptic (it mainly opposed the Eurozone), it was a neo-liberal party that attracted middle class opponents of the Eurozone. The party made several gains during this time, with seven AfD members being elected to the European Parliament in 2014.
A power struggle within the party soon broke out, with Lucke, who wanted the party to focus on an anti-Euro policy, being opposed by Frauke Petry and her conservative, right-wing faction that emphasized law and order, immigration reductions, conservative social views, and opposition to Islam. In the AfD party elections of July 2015, Petry won 68 percent of the vote, becoming the new leader of the party. The liberal Lucke subsequently left the party and formed his own. Additionally, five of the party's seven MEP's left the party. The AfD quickly adopted Petry's conservative, right-wing populist agenda, even though it still supported holding a referendum over the Eurozone.
Under Petry's leadership, the AfD continued to grow dramatically, winning numerous seats in state parliaments. The AfD formed an alliance with the Freedom Party of Austria in 2016 due to their shared Eurosceptic views. Immigration is a very large issue in the party.
While the AfD was unable to gain any seats in the German national parliament in the 2013 election, it entered the Bundestag in the 2017 election after taking a historic third place with nearly 13% of the vote, while Angela Merkel's CDU received its worst result since 1949. Despite this, Merkel continued defending her open borders policies.
In October 732 AD, Charles Martel defeated the Muslim armies in the Battle of Tours. This Frankish victory secured Christian Europe's ability to develop without the influence or fear of Islam. For about 1,200 years after the battle, Europe, although facing numerous wars and conflicts, never had the very fabric of its society threatened by invaders (with the possible exception of the 1683 Siege of Vienna; see the "Austria" section below). However, beginning around the independence of its colony of Algeria in 1962, the number of Muslims in France has dramatically increased. Although a united European front opposed Islam in 732, a sizable French minority supported the influx of peoples who did not share French or European values.
France has a long history of interaction with Islam. From 1837 until 1962 Algeria and much of North West Africa were administered as a French colonial province. For this reason alone, France was elevated to one of the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council in 1945 due to France's historic experience in dealing with predominantly Islamic populations.
But tensions between France and the Islamic world run deep. Arab Muslims to this day refer to the Crusaders of nearly a millennia ago as "Franks," regardless of whatever part of Europe they originated. The first fatwa issued by the Islamic State singled out particularly the "filthy French":
Strike their police, security, and intelligence members. If you can kill a disbelieving American or European – especially the spiteful and filthy French – or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be.
The French immigration model was largely developed to assimilate people at the close of the colonial era in the 1960s and paralleled somewhat the United States model. Immigrants were expected to abandon the culture of their place of origin, adopt French secularism and language, and fully assimilate. In the 21st century, with the mass arrival of Muslims who self-segregate, refuse French customs, and insist upon religious practices in public schools (daily prayers and coverings for females), social tensions have mounted. Many French feel immigrant demands are a threat to their republican form of government.
Numerous terrorist attacks have occurred in France, including the Charlie Hebdo shooting leaving 12 people killed, the November Paris attacks with 130 innocents killed, and an attack in Nice in July 2016 leaving about 80 killed.
Many of France's suburbs, which have high proportions of migrants living there, have high crime rates. As seen in a notable 2016 example, police crackdowns in the suburbs against those people have led to much violence. In June 2017, an app was created to warn people when they go into a "no-go zone" and tell them the risk of sexual assault.
In August 2017, a court ordered the local government in Calais to provide the migrants staying there with facilities, which the local government feared would lead to another migrant slum in the area.
In September 2017, the University of Reims Champagne-Ardennes suspended all its classes because around 40 migrants were squatting on the campus after they were kicked out of a nearby park.
The French National Front, which although sharing characteristics with conservative parties is not a real conservative party, nonetheless strongly opposes membership in the socialist and globalist EU.
In recent years, the party has seen much success. One of its more notable victories was its exceptional performance in the 2014 European Parliament elections, where it became the largest party in the parliament that represented France.
National Front leader Marine Le Pen is a candidate for the 2017 French presidential election, in which the EU was a "hot-button issue." United States President Donald Trump called her the strongest of the presidential candidates, particularly on borders and security. British politician and radio talk show host Nigel Farage endorsed Le Pen. By contrast, former U.S. President Barack Obama spoke with pro-EU candidate Emmanuel Macron, who stated that terrorism would be "part of our daily lives for the years to come." After the first round, Obama explicitly endorsed Macron's candidacy.
Left-wing opponents of Le Pen stated that even before the election, Le Pen made a large impact, shifting the political debate in France to the right.
Although Le Pen lost the election with just under 34% of the vote, the election was a victory for her in a sense as it showed that she, her party, and their ideas had entered and were influencing the French mainstream. Soon after the election, it was revealed that even if Le Pen had won, the liberal elite in France would have taken steps to keep her from actually welding power.
- For more information on how the EU is affecting Britain, see Examples of EU regulations on Britain
Immigration to the United Kingdom rose twelvefold between 1983 and 2013. Immigration to the UK rose to 333,000 in 2015, which was the second highest recorded number in history. According to 2014 data, over half of all immigrants came from outside the EU. Much of the U.K.'s population rise was due to immigration. According to the Office for National Statistics in 2017, some English cities, such as Coventry, experienced population growth almost entirely due to immigration. The ONS also found that between 2010 and 2017, 200,000 people claiming to be migrating to the UK for their education chose to permanently settle in the nation. It was reported in August 2017 that the number of workers in Britain born outside Europe surged to 3.3 million. It was reported in 2017 that due to migrants and their high birth rates, the UK population was growing at a rate of 10,000 every week, and that half the projected population gorwth in the coming ten years would be due to migration.
UK Prime Minister David Cameron, who, despite being a member of the Conservative Party, held several leftist positions, pledged to reduce immigration to under 100,000 annually. Despite this pledge, immigration soared during his tenure to even higher levels than when he first took office.
Immigration played a very influential role in the successful Brexit referendum on June 23, 2016, along with other very important and related factors such as sovereignty and backlash against the leftist establishment elites who support large levels of immigration.
The French city of Calais is a major entry point into the UK. In the first eight months of 2017, illegal immigrants made 17,000 attempts to enter the UK from Calais.
Of the over 50,000 radicalized Muslims estimated by the EU to live in Europe, up to half of them reside in the UK.
Islamic law and education in the UK
Since 1982 the United Kingdom has allowed the operation of the Islamic Sharia Council. Its stated mission is to offer advice in marital, divorce, custody disputes, domestic abuse, inheritance and Islamic family life. Supposedly its operation would relieve British courts of case overloads and costs. The Council has been criticized for issuing advice and non-binding rulings unfair to women.
Underground Sharia courts also are operating in the UK. Civil marriages still must be dissolved in British courts, but many marriages between Muslims are "off the books" and sanctioned by Sharia courts. Author Martin Sixsmith has uncovered at least one case where a Sharia court in Lancashire handed down a death sentence for a broken marriage contract and allegations of adultery which resulted in an honor killing.
Sharia vigilantes, in the guise of "Sharia patrols" in Islamic neighborhoods have harassed and beaten Muslims and non-Muslims alike. Typical victims are couples kissing in public, homosexuals, women without the hijab, and people consuming alcohol.
In late 2015 the British government began to take steps to investigate "unregistered" madrassas. There are about 2000 such schools in the UK. Reports of squalid conditions, beatings, abuse, radicalization, the teaching of intolerance, anti-Semitism, and extremism have circulated for years. In 2013 an 18-year-old Islamic man received a suspended sentence and no jail time in the UK for the rape of a 13-year-old girl, his claimed defense being his "religious education", which taught him women were "worthless".
In 2005 a Somali Islamic immigrant won a deportation appeal after conviction for two rapes. His attorney claimed the offender "did not understand what is acceptable in UK". After being allowed to remain in the country, in 2014 he was convicted of two more rapes.
A Freedom of Information request to the London Metropolitan police in 2017 discovered there were 1500 acid attacks in London since 2011, with 431 — more than one a day — occurring in 2016. In October 2017, the Office for National Statistics reported significant increases in crime levels, including a 22% increase in rape and a 26% increase in knife crimes. In the Islamic world, of which London is now part, traditional European-style policing to uphold a community's laws is thought to be an invention of man-made laws and corrupt rulers, rather than Allah. Any Muslim can deem it their duty to uphold Allah's will, hence acid attacks by strangers, acquaintances, women's sharia groups, or co-workers are not uncommon against unveiled women, causing permanent disfiguration.
UK Independence Party
The party has performed very well in recent elections for a third party. In the 2014 European Parliament elections, UKIP, like Eurosceptic parties across Europe, won a massive victory, becoming the largest UK party in the European Parliament and receiving more seats than the two main parties.
Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage is arguably the most successful British politician of the modern age for successfully advocating and then winning a referendum for leaving the EU. He noted in 2017 that Conservative Party Prime Minister Theresa May had adopted exactly the same political positions as he had a few years earlier.
UK Conservative Party
- Main article: Conservative Party
Prime Minister David Cameron failed to reduce immigration to the UK and saw an immigration increase, and he describes himself as "pro globalisation, pro immigration, pro market economics." He made the decision to hold the Brexit referendum and opposed the UK leaving the EU. He resigned immediately after the referendum did not go his way.
As noted above, the Conservative Party shifted its public stances after the Brexit vote, adopting stances on Europe and immigration more similar to UKIP. This could be seen in the 2017 Conservative Party campaign manifesto, under Prime Minister Theresa May, which adopted some of UKIP's EU and immigration policies. Because of this shift, the Conservative Party absorbed many UKIP voters. However, at the same time, the manifesto contained several worrisome pledges for conservatives and proponents of Brexit. Noting the Conservative Party's past failures to reduce immigration in the recent past, Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne wrote an editorial at the time of the manifesto's release in May 2017 that the Conservative Party leadership opposed and never intended to keep its immigration reduction promises.
Dutch Moroccans have been migrating to the Netherlands since the 1960s and have effectively taken over the illegal drug and human trafficking business. While it is important to note most Dutch Moroccans have integrated seemlessly into society and are respected economic contributors, the recent influx of non-European migrants have increased pressures among the public and politicians to do something about the criminal enterprises operating in their midst.
The Moroccan street thugs are known for their anti-black and anti-Semitic racism. Moroccan street gangbangers have also been known to stalk, harass, or assault non-Muslim girls caught alone in public areas. According to the Netherlands Institute for Social Research, a government agency which conducts research into social aspects of government policy, 65% of all Moroccan male youths between 12–23 years of age have been detained by police at least once, one third of this group has been detained five or more times, and Moroccan criminals are convicted four times more than Dutch suspects. Because a disproportionate share of Moroccan youth feel alienated from Dutch society and turn to crime, local imams suggest young people must be caught early and turned to the Islamic faith. Such is the nature of the debate raging today about immigration and integration of migrants in the Netherlands.
As in Sweden, the ruling faction has taken to violating basic human rights and guarantees of free speech for Members of Parliament and their constituents and the misapplication of hate speech laws for persons who advocate immigration reform.
Immigration was the main issue that derailed government coalition negotiations between the establishment and left-wing parties after the March 2017 general election.
Party for Freedom
The Party for Freedom (Partij voor de Vrijheid or PVV) is a conservative political party. It currently occupies 15 seats in the Lower House (Tweede Kamer) of the Dutch Parliament.
The party aims to stop immigration, lower taxes, create stricter laws against criminals and terrorists and create basic laws for animal rights.
Because of his outspoken views on Islam, PVV leader Wilders is under 24-7 police protection: In November 2004, "a Muslim fanatic murdered Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh for making a movie about the abuse of women under Islam".
In the 2017 elections, although the PVV did not achieve a massive victory as hoped, it saw a rise in votes at the same time when establishment parties either declined or collapsed. Establishment "conservative" [in-name-only] Prime Minister Mark Rutte and several political parties did shift their stances to the political Right in order to attract voters who would otherwise have supported Wilders. Rutte's diplomatic battle with Turkey just before the election served as an example of this.
There are approximate!y 900,000 persons in Belgium who identify with the Islamic system of governance.
Under Belgian law, a "recognized" religion may qualify for a state stipend for clergy.
- Main article: Vlaams Belang
Vlaams Belang (English: Flemish Interest) is a conservative Flemish nationalist political party in Flanders and Brussels (Belgium). The party also aims to stop immigration and create stricter laws against criminals and terrorists. Tom Van Grieken is since 2014 the leader (president) of Vlaams Belang.
Italy has experienced large amounts of illegal immigration by boat from North Africa. Between the beginning of 2017 until about mid-March of that year, over 16,000 illegal immigrants entered Italy through that route. Compared to 2016 levels, illegal immigration to Italy grew by 30%.
Due to the low and declining Italian birth rate and high immigration levels, the share of immigrants living as residents in Italy quickly increased 270% from 2002 to 2017 – from 2.38% to 8.33% of the population. According to the Centro Machiavelli, if those trends continue, first- and second-generation immigrants will consist of over 40% of the Italian population.
Despite the support of the Italian and European elite for abolishing borders, and despite their inability to control illegal immigration, they enacted strong border controls during the G7 summit in Sicily when several world leaders traveled to the island.
On August 2, 2017, Italy began a limited naval operation to reduce illegal immigration levels into the country. The country disputed with Libya, the EU, and NGOs on what migrant policies to pursue.
The high levels of illegal immigration have brought additional violenct incidents to the country.
Brothers of Italy – National Alliance
5 Star Movement
The 5 Star Movement (M5S) was founded in 2009 by comedian Beppe Grillo and is considered Eurosceptic. The party has been supportive of the foreign policy of Vladimir Putin and Russian intervention in the Syrian Civil War. The party is well-positioned to play a leading role in the next Italian parliamentary elections, slated for no later than May 2018, and they have been performing well in the polls.
Despite their successes, the M5S performed poorly in Italy's 2017 mayoral elections. However, the year earlier, they captured the mayorship of Rome. Virginia Raggi, the M5S mayor of Rome called for a suspension of immigration into the city. The M5S performed well in the 2017 Sicilian regional elections, a region heavily impacted by the migrant crisis.
Spain saw 700,000 migrants in 2005; 840,000 in 2006; almost a million in 2007 and then a slow decrease to 300,000 a year up to 2014. Large numbers of migrants have come to Spain from Africa, and the nation has seen its share of violence stemming from Islamic terrorism.
In one instance in August 2017, 186 African migrants broke through a normally heavily fortified border post in the Spanish enclave of Ceuta in North Africa. Just a few days afterward, about 700 migrants unsuccessfully tried to storm across a Spanish border crossing in North Africa. In August 2017, the United Nations Migration Agency warned Spain that it could overtake Grece as the second most-prominent entry point into Europe.
Because of Greece's amorphous island borders, it has always been virtually impossible to prevent illegal entry and smuggling from Africa or Asia into Europe. In the contemporary setting, Greeks have not been particularly welcoming of immigrants who seem hostile or threatening to traditional Greek and European customs and culture. Because of the difficulty in preventing entry, the Greeks have become somewhat more tolerant so long as migrants pass through to other destinations such as Germany or Sweden, where the leftist open border policies welcome invasion by foreigners.
Golden Dawn sits as a minority opposition party in the Greek parliament. It has been described as ultra-nationalist and Eurosceptic. Critics have labeled it, with some justification in this specific case, as "neo-fascist."
People alleged to be associated with Golden Dawn have been accused of perpetuating acts of violence against migrants who linger behind and refuse to migrate north to Austria, Germany, or elsewhere where migrants are more welcome, and cash benefits, housing, and free healthcare are available. Greece's sovereign debt crisis has made it more difficult to be as generous with social security and welfare state benefits to its own citizens, let alone literally, millions, of non-citizen Muslim migrants, to say nothing of employment available for people without job and language skills in a society already struggling with 25% unemployment.
Changing population demographics in Sweden, as elsewhere, have important immediate considerations not only for the educational system and government budgets domestically, but for the future composition of the NATO alliance, strategic planning and defense needs, and NATO's purpose internationally. A May 2017 study on Swedish people found that ethnic diversity leads to strife among the different groups. Additionally, the Sweden-based Institute of Media Studies found that 54% of Swedes believed the mainstream media did not tell the truth regarding the problems of immigration, with 27% disagreeing.
It was reported in July 2017 that 94.5% of all people involved in organized crime in Stockholm had at least one parent born overseas, 82.2% had at least both parents born overseas, and 40.6% were themselves born in another country. It was reported in August 2017 that the number of hand grenade attacks in Sweden rose by 550%.
Social innovation of the ecosystem
As comical, conspiratorial, and insane as it seems, Sweden's elite rulers have made the decision, and taken concrete steps as the model social democratic state, to reduce the nation's carbon footprint by turning their country into a Third World hellhole. The technical term for this project is "social ecological transformation," which is part of the anti-consumption "degrowth" movement to promote "sustainability" and limit "resource depletion". Swedish leaders and experts have been in a panic since the World Wildlife Fund issued a report which claims that since 1987, at the current rate of consumption, 1.3 planets would be necessary for sustainability, and recommended Sweden adopt an immediate 3% annual reduction over 10 years to reduce carbon emissions 30%. In 2008 the World Wildlife Fund experts claimed we would need 2.0 planets to sustain lifestyles "if everyone lived as Swedes do." A "one planet economy" is the goal. The projections are based on a zero sum paradigm with no allowance for future unknown variables, inventions, technological improvement, or innovation in economic and energy efficiency.
The United Nations has advocated a scheme known as "replacement migration" or "population replacement" theoretically to avoid declining government revenues for member states with aging and shrinking populations, and consequent budget cuts and the layoff of government workers. Statistical variations in employment and unemployment rates can also be manipulated. The idea is to maintain a government's revenue at a zero baseline for budgeting and not reduce government employees. The United Nations, which produces this statistical nonsense, is totally dependent on member states for contributions.
Ethnic Swedes are projected to be a minority within their own country by 2045. One-third of Swedish residents of childbearing years now are foreign-born, the vast majority from non-European Islamic cultures with a birthrate 3.5 to 6 times higher. Ethnic Swedes are expected to be replaced as the dominant culture in less than one generation. Due to the mass migration of non-Swedes into Sweden, Sweden's population became the second-fastest growing in the European Union.
When the dominant culture educated under shariah law takes the reigns, Muslims do not pay taxes under the Islamic system (which the Swedish government and the UN neglect to consider in their population theory statistics). This has been a major selling point for Islamic proselytization for fourteen centuries. Traditional, non-Westernized Islam (or Salafism, the dominant strain from the migrants' country of origin) doesn't need tax revenue to support police, prisons and a criminal justice system. Slavery, beheadings, and dismemberment administered by criminal law judges, known as imams render justice to the accused under a system of due process fairly quickly. It is not that shoplifters or alcoholics, for example, live in fear of dismemberment; they simply don't exist in Islamic society because they have been dispatched. Similarly, persons with mental and emotional disabilities, the law is applied equally.
Although some non-Muslims are allowed to survive and exist under Koranic law, they are subject to the dhimmi tax. Only non-Muslims pay taxes. It would not be possible for a non-Muslim minority to sustain Sweden's welfare state with universal healthcare coverage for all, the social contract and old age retirement benefits, educational, housing, and a myriad of other government social programs. It is doubtful, assuming Shariah Law permitted, if the minority population could maintain these programs for themselves, given the rate of the dhimmi tax. Swedish liberals have essentially chosen suicide for Swedish liberalism and Swedish culture as a "rational solution" to Sweden's declining fertility rate and carbon footprint.
After removing border checks in May 2017, the level of asylum seekers entering Sweden rose greatly.
The rape jihad
Prior to 2015, Sweden referred to itself as the world's 'humanitarian superpower'. With the migrant wave public schools have been burnt down by Islamic immigrants. Refugee volunteer workers have been raped and murdered. Police have been unable to enter refugee centers to assist children who have been raped by refugees. Five Afghan teenagers were convicted of gang-raping a boy at knife-point but none were deported because the court ruled their homeland is ‘too dangerous’  Citizens have torched refugee centers, angered at the lawlessness of both migrants and the government, and the government's unconcern for the safety of Swedes. Shoppers have been beheaded in broad daylight in mall parking lots as a response by angry Muslim migrants facing deportation. Members of Parliament who cite statistics on the immigrant crime wave have been prosecuted and convicted of hate speech – even when their statistics are strictly factual. In late 2014, the Swedish Parliament passed a law censoring any criticism of the government's immigration policy, including internet speech, or the politicians who voted for it, as hate speech. Under the law, mainstream media cannot cite a description or identity of perpetrators of crime committed by Muslim migrants. The police have refused to write down a description of offenders in police reports. The police have participated in horrendous cover ups. At an 'anti-racist' rock concert, Swedish girls were raped by Muslim migrants in public and the police and media colluded for months to keep the facts from the public. Reporters and cameramen for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's 60 Minutes were beaten up, stoned, and run over (never reported by the American 60 Minutes) while attempting to do a report from a Muslim enclave. Even Pope Francis, who has been very liberal on the subject of Muslim immigration, moderated his stance after visiting a Muslim neighborhood in Malmo. American liberal media outlets have turned a willing blind eye to the disintegration of what was once considered the most generous nation on earth.
Tiny Sweden, roughly smaller in population than North Carolina, has taken on more migrants per capita than any EU member. Swedes today speak of what was once their country as a lesson for the world about unchecked, unregulated immigration, open borders, and political correctness. Rape has skyrocketed 1500%, with 77% of the rapes committed by 2% of its "foreign" minority, a fact which cannot be reported or openly discussed because of hate crime legislation. Nowhere is the dysfunctionalism of the Left more apparent than among so-called Women's Rights groups and activists. Sweden reported 480,000 sex crimes in 2015 (statistically 1 in 4 females of childbearing age are victimized, although crimes against prepubescents and elderly occur, too). Women's Rights activists have been silent on the rape crisis, pretending gay rights and the glass ceiling are still the vital issues of concern to most women and girls, and continue advocating for the importation of more people who want to destroy women's rights. In small villages of 400, where people never locked their doors, the government places another 400 non-European migrants side by side with natives. As in Germany and larger cities elsewhere, women and girls are fearful of going out at night or being unescorted in daylight.
The imported rape culture has permanently transformed Sweden's leftist utopia. Migrants, for the most part, have no interest in integrating into Swedish society. They are there for one reason: to exploit the welfare state benefits now, and replace the aging population, who have an unsustainable birthrate, later. The homogeneous liberal utopia of Sweden is now dead, and population scientists claim the decline of the Swedish population and high birthrates among migrants are irreversible. All these facts are known to Swedes and migrants, of all ages, alike. The government of Sweden has offered returning ISIS fighters housing and driver licenses, Swedish courts have ruled flying the Islamic State flag is legal, and the Caliph has already issued a decree commanding Christians in Sweden to convert to Islam or face beheading. Needless to say, most all of these events and changes went unreported in the United States by the liberal media in the Obama era.
Postal delivery has been suspended in some neighborhoods in Stockholm and neighboring Norway has closed its border with Sweden. Sweden's prime minister stated in 2017 that the country would continue with border checks "as long as order and security can’t be guaranteed."
The Social Democrats head up Sweden's current governing coalition and have shown themselves out of touch with the growing concern over immigration reform, are hostile to basic human rights such as free speech, and intolerant of criticism. Under Social Democratic censorship, the beheadings of a mother and child in an IKEA parking lot by two migrants was reported by police and media as a "stabbing spree." The two killers left an immigration office only moments earlier angry after being informed one would be deported. Swedish citizens were not informed of the facts. The brutal crime was reported by CBS News in America as a "knife attack", with no reference to the perpetrators Islamic allegiance or motivations.
Moderaterna and Christian Democrats
Moderaterna (Moderates) is the center-right party that headed the coalition government along with Christisn Democrats that are blamed by many Swedes for exacerbating Sweden's immigration crisis. Moderaterna was tossed out of the leadership role in the 2014 elections.
Sweden alone among European and Western powers never had a native fascist movement or party. The fear of being labeled "racist" runs very deep among whatever political persuasion one is affiliated with, and because of its neutral stance during World War II, Swedes still feel a collective sense of guilt that they as a nation didn't do enough to oppose Hitler, and have been compensating for it through humanitarianism ever since.
The "mainstream" conservatives in Sweden consist of a business class and evangelical charismatic Christians. These are the two groups which have traditionally been the strongest proponents of open borders, the business class using cheap foreign laborers as union busters, and the Christians as a show of compassion. From 2006 until 2014 the center-right Moderaterna party led a governing coalition with the Christian Democrats which welcomed throngs of migrants. It is the relative conservatives (conservative by leftist European standards) who are blamed for allowing large numbers in.
The Sweden Democrats (SD) are considered a nationalist party founded in 1988. The party has gained populist sentiment in recent years in a country that has traditionally been suspicious of nationalist sentiment. In 2015, the party cut ties with its youth organization, Young Sweden Democrats, who were impatient of the slow pace of reform and for alleged skinhead associations. In March 2017, the SD grew to become the most popular party in Sweden, according to polls.
- Main article: Progress Party (Norway)
The Progess Party was founded in 1973 as a conservative and Euroskeptic party. The party fundamentally is made up of economic conservatives. By 1997 it was the second largest party in Norway, but other parties refused forming coalition governments with it because of anti-immigration elements. In 2001 the anti-immigration elements were expelled, with the expulsion ultimately being only temporary.
In 2013 the Progress party for the first time entered into a governing coalition, now with some anti-immigration elements rebranded as "populist," although its coalition partners, the Prime Minister, academics, and the party itself reject the term. Anti-elitist may be a more fitting description. The party has a long history of opposition to the traditional establishment ruling elites of Norway on the grounds of high taxation. The governing coalition was re-elected in the 2017 parliamentary election, in which issues related to immigration, nationalism, and Euroskepticism played a large role; this was the first time a right-of-center government was re-elected since 1985.
The Progress Party used its position as a member of the government to enact stricter immigration laws, shifting Norway's immigration policy in a more conservative and nationalist direction. Sylvi Listhaug of the Progress Party, a strong opponent of immigration, was appointed Norway's first Immigration Minister in December 2015. As the immigration minister, she criticized Sweden for its mass immigration policies, supported increased immigration and asylum restrictions, and told Muslims living in Norway to adopt their country's culture. Listhaug has been attacked by the liberal media for wearing a small cross on a necklace. Liberals call the Christian cross xenophobic.
In the 2017 parliamentary election, in which issues related to national values, immigration, and Euroskepticism played a large role, the Centre Party, which strongly opposes the EU, free trade, and supports decentralization, made the largest election gains.
32,000 migrants arrived in Finland in 2015, a tenfold increase over 2014. But after a series of rapes—one involving a gang rape by five Islamic Somalis born in Finland whose parents immigrated in the 1990s—Finns demanded action on the immigration issue.
To remain in the country and receive government assistance an immigrant now is required to take classes on Finnish culture and customs which include sections on women's equality and rights. The courses teach for example, a woman's refusal to divert eye contact is neither a show of disrespect nor an invitation to rape.
The Centre party currently heads up Finlands governing coalition along with the Finns Party and the National Coalition Party. All three are considered center-right, with the National Coalition being the most pro-EU.
While the Centre party has taken pains to uphold existing immigration law, it increasingly is feeling pressure to challenge the EU's agreements on refugee allocation.
The Finns Party rose from receiving 4 per cent of the vote in the 2007 parliamentary election to receiving almost 18 per cent in 2015. They currently hold 37 of the 200 parliamentary seats in Finland and have been part of the country’s governing three-party coalition since 2015. It is described as nationalist, populist, and Eurosceptic.
In June 2017, the Finns Party elected Jussi Halla-aho, a strong Eurosceptic and opponent of immigration, as its leader, jeopardizing the governing coalition with the two moderate parties.
The country of Denmark has been of particular interest to Muslims activists since the newspaper Jyllands-Posten published cartoons of Muhammad, founder of Islam, in September 2005. After protests by Muslims in many countries, the paper apologized in January 2006.
Denmark, which processed 7,000 asylum seekers in 2013, 14,000 in 2014, and 21,000 in 2015, has taken steps to dissuade migrants from showing up. Situated between two of the migrants' most popular destinations, Germany and Sweden, Denmark started efforts to stem the flow in 2016. When dozens of migrants began arriving with child-brides as low as 14 years old to enjoy Denmark's social welfare benefits, Danes began saying enough was enough. One man had three wives and 20 children.
The first step to get the message out was seizing any property over $1,400 in value to offset government costs. Then the monthly stipend was cut 45% because of the overwhelming number of people arriving. Citizens who drove migrants across the country between Germany and Sweden were fined. The government took out ads in Arabic language newspapers apprising visitors of the new regulations. Finally, pork became a mainstay on the menu in public schools.
In 2016 it was revealed at least 29 Danish citizens who traveled to Syria to fight for ISIS received $95,000 in government welfare state benefits while doing so. Danish entitlement law made it impossible to cut off the benefits, even when regulations for unemployment benefits, for example, required their presence and availability for work in Denmark necessary to receive benefits.
Slamming the door on migrants seems out of character for a nation noted for empathy toward people unwelcome elsewhere. Danes like the society they've built and inherited, and hard-headed pragmatism causes them to step back from the self-destruction their neighbors are intent on. Denmark may be next to follow Brexit in voting to leave the European Union.
Danish People's Party
The Danish People's Party supports reducing immigration, stopping immigrants from accessing government benefits, and restoring border controls.
In the June 2015 general election, the Danish People's Party received over 21% of the vote to become the second largest party in Denmark—its best result ever. Although the Danish People's Party received more votes and seats than the mainstream "conservative" Venstre, the latter formed a minority government without the former as it could not agree with the former's views.
After 1795, Poland ceased to exist as a sovereign nation. It regained independence in 1919 and successfully repulsed an invasion attempt by the communist predecessor states of the Soviet Union between 1919 and 1921. Poland's independence did not last long, however, as Nazi Germany and USSR divided up the country between themselves. Later, Germany took control over the entire nation. After the USSR "liberated" Poland from German control, they turned the nation into a communist puppet state. This lasted until 1989. However, once again Polish independence did not last long, and the nation is in the process of losing its sovereignty to the European Union.
In June 2017, the EU took legal action against the government of Poland, as well as Hungary and the Czech Republic, for its refusal to take in refugees under the EU's direction and policies. The EU gave the three countries one month to comply with its refugee policies. The Polish government stated that it would only take refugees from Europe, and pointed to its work in that area, and not those from Africa or the Middle East.
Polish President Andrzej Duda has stated that "there is no doubt the growing wave of terrorism is linked to migration."
Law and Justice
- Main article: Law and Justice
In May 2015 Polish presidential election, conservative, Euroskeptic challenger Andrzej Duda of Law and Justice (PiS) won in an upset, defeating the pro-EU incumbent. In the October 2015 general election, PiS won in a landslide, becoming the first Polish party to win enough votes to govern the country alone since the fall of communism in 1989. This landslide election frightened Europeanist leaders and politicians. It was also the first election where no left-of-center parties sat in the Polish parliament.
The PiS went to work immediately after the elections. In March 2017, PiS Prime Minister Beata Szydło stated that "I hear in Europe very often: do not connect the migration policy with terrorism, but it is impossible not to connect them." A CBOS poll in September 2017 found that PiS was enjoying record popular support.
The Jamestown Foundation reports Russia's "demographic collapse" is worse than the Moscow government official statistics are willing to admit. High mortality rates, low fertility rates, emigration of ethnic Russians outside Russia, coupled with vast immigration of Central Asians and South Caucasians with higher fertility rates and improved life expectancy accentuate the decline. Alcoholism among the native Russian population, and a traditional Islamic cultural stigmatization attached to the use of alcohol is also cited as a cause accelerating the statistical decline of ethnic Russians.
Switzerland has one of the largest immigrant populations in Europe. As of about 2014, 27.7% of the Swiss population was born in another country, the second highest in Europe. Additionally, for the year 2012, 1.6% of the Swiss population were foreigners who decided to permanently settle in Switzerland in that year alone, the highest of any European Country. Additionally, in the year 2013, over 35% of adults in Switzerland were either first of second generation immigrants. 2.4 million of the 6.8 million adults in Switzerland were in this group, up from 1.7 million just 10 years prior. Fortunately for non-immigrants, Switzerland has strict citizenship laws, so relatively few immigrants and their distant descendants can become citizens (if they are not related to a non-immigrant, they must prove that they are well-integrated into Swiss society and can only apply after 10 years in the country).
Residents of Switzerland can see the changes due to immigration. Even in rural, conservative areas, it is becoming more and more common to see people who clearly are not Swiss. Actually, one could actually consider Switzerland's reaction to the massive immigration problem to be very mild, as other countries with even less immigration to the country are reacting just as strongly.
Although the Swiss people have supported several referendums restricting immigration standards, the Swiss government watered down the implementation of those referendums to appease the European Union and their own globalist and "humanitarian" interests.
In 2009, Swiss voters voted in favor of banning minarets in the country. In 2017, the Swiss National Council voted to ban the financing of mosques from outside the country and to increase transparency in how they are funded.
In 2016, due to increased illegal immigration from Italy into Switzerland, the Swiss government cracked down on the practice, establishing more stringent controls in Swiss-bound trains and deploying helicopter and drone patrols. The government rejected calls to build a fence along the border.
Swiss People's Party
Unlike most other European right-wing parties, the Swiss People's Party has been well established for decades, and it became the largest party in Switzerland during the 1990s, long before other European countries.
The SVP and its predecessors had "showed remarkable stability" in "electoral support" until the 1990s. However, the SVP grew dramatically in size, becoming the largest party by 1999 with 22.5 percent of the vote. This growth directly coincided with the victory of the conservative, right-wing faction of the party—led by businessman Christoph Blocher—over the moderate establishment faction.
Arguably the most important action of the SVP was its successful opposition of Swiss entry into the European Economic Area (EEA) in 1992. As a strong conservative, Blocher strongly opposed Swiss integration with, and thus a loss of sovereignty to, outside powers, and he was able to convince the national party to adopt his position. The SVP was one of only two major parties to oppose membership, the other being the leftist Greens. The referendum to join the EEA failed, a major success for Blocher and the SVP, and a majority of SVP members voted with Blocher, strengthening his position in the party. The vote has been considered "a turning point" for the SVP and Swiss politics in general. Since then, opposition to European integration and loss of national sovereignty has been "a main issue" for the SVP, and in the coming years it sponsored several other conservative national initiatives, which usually were not successful.
The SVP continued to grow dramatically, and in the 2015 federal election the party received 29.4 percent of the vote and 65 seats in the 200-seat National Council, a record amount for the party. No Swiss political party had exceeded the SVP's share of the vote in at least a century, and no party received more seats in the National Council since 1963, when the number of seats was established at 200. In the same election, leftist parties lost a large number of seats. Immigration was a major reason for the party's historic and record-breaking 2015 victory.
Successful referendums that the SVP has sponsored include a 2009 initiative to ban the construction of any new minarets, a 2010 initiative to expel foreigners who commit crimes, and a 2014 initiative to limit immigration by instituting quotas on it. The 2010 and 2014 referendums, however, were watered down by the liberal Swiss government.
On September 11, 1683, the two-day Siege of Vienna commenced. The Holy League turned back the Islamic Turks' encroachment on Europe. John Sobieski, King of Poland, who was credited with saving Christendom, said, "We came. We saw. God conquered." 330 years later, Muslims have occupied the city. Muslim students now outnumber Roman Catholic students at middle and secondary schools. Minister for Foreign Affairs and Integration Sebastian Kurz in 2016 called for the immediate closure of many Muslim kindergartens after discovering an isolation of children from the host culture, and teaching of radical Islamist ideology in the schools which receive €30 million ($32 million USD) in state funding annually.
Austria is in the process of introducing new taxpayer-funded textbooks for the teaching of Islam. Previously, the main textbook used in public schools was authored by Yusuf al-Qaradawi entitled, The Lawful and the Prohibited in Islam, translated into German (Erlaubtes und Verbotenes im Islam). Qaradawi claims that killing of apostates (takfiris) is essential for the survival of Islam, shariah law "takes precedence over" civil law, and Islam "will conquer and rule" Europe. Additionally, Qaradawi teaches women have fewer rights than men, praises Hitler and the Holocaust, and has offered Friday prayers for the destruction of America. Although his books have been withdrawn from public schools, the textbooks are still widely available in Vienna.
By March 2017, Austrian government officials wanted to exit the European Union's migrant redistribution program. The Austrian government enacted a face veil ban in May 2017, illegalizing the burqa and the niqab, a law which went into effect on October 1 of that year. In August 2017, the Austrian government expanded border controls on the country's eastern and southern borders due to the levels of migration.
In April 2017, the far-left Austrian president Alexander Van der Bellen, the same man whose 2007 election campaign stated that "anyone who loves Austria must be s***," stated that in order to fight alleged "Islamophobia," all women must wear headscarves.
While other European countries, such as Hungary, built border fences along their national borders to keep out illegal migrants, the Austrian government spent 1.5 million euros building an "anti-terror" wall around the chancellor's building to keep its government officials safe.
The Turkish population in Austria grew so large that they formed their own political party in the country: the New Movement for the Future (NBZ).
Left-wing extremism, some of them directed against conservatives and right-wingers opposed to immigration, rose 112% in 2016. The Austrian government reported in October 2017 that sex attacks rose over 25% in the past year, and half of all attacks were committed by migrants.
Freedom Party of Austria
- Main article: Freedom Party of Austria
The FPÖ, founded in 1956, started growing dramatically in the 1990s under the leadership of Jörg Haider, becoming the second largest party in the country by 2000. Despite some setbacks, such as a party split in 2005, the party continued to grow.
In the first round of the 2016 Austrian presidential election, FPÖ candidate Norbert Hofer received 35.1 percent of the vote, which at the time was the party's best result in a national election in history. Although Hofer lost the run-off election by less than one percentage point, Austria’s Constitutional Court ordered a re-run of the election due to irregularities in mail-in ballots. The election was eventually postponed until December 4, 2016. Although Hofer lost the election, being defeated by leftist Green Party candidate Alexander Van der Bellen, the party vowed to fight on.
Going into the 2017 legislative elections, the FPÖ was at first place according to opinion polls until Sebastian Kurz became the leader of the ÖVP and overtook the party. While the FPÖ appeared likely to still reach second place in the election, the Social Democrats narrowly outperformed it in the election. However, the election was still a victory in some ways for the FPÖ, as it still increased its share of the vote, and it achieved a large ideological victory in causing the ÖVP to adopt positions on immigration and Islam very similar to the FPÖ.
Austrian People's Party
The Austrian People's Party (ÖVP) is a moderately-conservative establishment party. However, in 2017, the Austrian foreign minister, Sebastian Kurz, became the leader of the party. Kurz, a right-winger, essentially adopted the Freedom Party's conservative agenda as its own for the 2017 elections. Under its relativelty right-wing agenda, the ÖVP won first place in the 2017 legislative election, with over 30% of the vote. Kurz has voiced relatively conservative, right-wing views on immigration despite ultimately voicing support for the EU.
Recognition of the "national aspirations" of Kosovo by globalists was met with cynicism and cries of hypocrisy, and viewed as a thumb-in-eye by the NATO-EU hegemon by many in Serbia and Russia. To begin with, globalist doctrine deems at its core any form of nationalism as equivalent to fascism and racism, yet elevated a territory once predominantly Christian severed by Muslim migration to a "sovereign independent state."
In Macedonia border patrols hunt migrants at the closed Macedonia-Greece border to prevent illegal migrants (so called refugees) from entering the country and to travel further into Europe, the border is secured with razor wire and at the peak the train station of the town of Gevgelija has been closed so immigrants who where already in the country couldn't travel by train and deport them back to the border.
In Bulgaria civilians hunted down immigrants and hand them over to the police during border patrols along the Bulgaria-Turkey border to prevent illegal migrants (so-called refugees) from entering Europe. For several hours on March 23, 2017, just before the Bulgarian assembly election, Bulgarian nationalists blockaded the border with Turkey.
In the November 2016 presidential election, Bulgarians elected a pro-Russian, socialist president, defeating a pro-European candidate — this caused the pro-European prime minister to resign. Although the pro-EU party, GERB, won the early elections in March 2017, it did not receive a majority. According to some sources, it was the nationalists who were the real winners, due to the massive influx of Muslim refugees. The nationalist faction formed a governing alliance with GERB.
In June 2017, the Czech Republic joined several other EU countries in rejecting EU demands to accept a quota of refugees into the country. In June 2017, the EU took legal action against the government of the Czech Republic, as well as Poland and Hungary, for its refusal to take in refugees under the EU's direction and policies. The EU gave the three countries one month to comply with its refugee policies.
2017 legislative election
The 2017 Czech parliamentary election resulted in major gains for Euroskeptic and anti-establishment parties and major losses for the Left. At first place was the populist ANO, led by Andrej Babis, who has been compared to U.S. President Donald Trump and has criticized the European Union and immigration. The Freedom and Direct Democracy (SPD) party, a new and solidly right-wing and Euroskeptic party, reached a close 4th place, exceeding expectations. The three Euroskeptic and right-wing parties that won seats, the ANO, ODS, and SPD, won a combined 51.6% of the popular vote, while the Social Democratic Party won its worst-ever result, at 7.27%, and the Communist Party also saw massive losses, winning only 7.76%.
Romania was not spared from the migrant crisis. Hungary considered and made plans for building a border fence along Romania's border, although it did not take action on it, as of 2017. In 2017, the Roman coast guard intercepted a boat carrying 69 Iraqi migrants in the Black Sea.
- See also: Viktor Orbán
Hungary was overrun in 2015 by refugees passing through the country. In response, conservative Prime Minister Viktor Orbán took numerous actions, including building a border barrier along the border with Serbia and Croatia. The fence was so effective that illegal immigration levels dropped to levels seen before the crisis began, and by September 2017, illegal immigration levels had dropped by 99% since 2015. In April 2017, the Hungarian government completed construction of a second border fence, one with high-tech features, on the Serbian border. Unlike most other European countries, Hungary's leadership has taken a more conservative right-wing, common sense approach to the immigration crisis. It demanded that the EU pay half the cost for its border fence. In March 2017, the Hungarian government refused a Swedish request to let 5,000 asylum seekers into its borders.
On September 15, 2015, the same day the Hungarian government closed its border with Serbia, several laws came into effect in the nation. The laws made illegal immigrants in Hungary subject to criminal charges and made it illegal to damage the nation's border fence. On September 21, 2017, the Hungarian parliament voted to give the army the ability to use non-lethal force on migrants. In July 2016, Hungary enacted a law allowing the army to push migrants back to the border if they were found 8 kilometers (4.97 miles) or less from the border.
In June 2017, the EU took legal action against the government of Hungary, as well as Poland and the Czech Republic, for its refusal to take in refugees under the EU's direction and policies. The EU gave the three countries one month to comply with its refugee policies. In September 2017, the European Court of Justice ruled that countries like Hungary and Slovakia could not opt out of the EU's refugee resettlement plan. Orbán stated that Hungary would admit all Europeans fleeing from their respective countries' liberal and globalist policies.
As Orbán himself noted, Hungary's policies likely saved all of Europe from an even greater and more catastrophic migrant crisis. Liberals and globalists, on the other hand, attacked Hungary for its actions.
In 2010 Fidesz (Hungarian Civic Alliance), Hungary's largest conservative party and led by Orbán, won a supermajority in the country's parliament and control of all 19 of Hungary's county legislatures. The supermajority was retained in 2014 elections. A supermajority gives the party the power to make changes to Hungary's constitution.
Leading up the 2018 elections, Fidesz had shifted to the right-wing, taking more conservative and nationalist political positions, as could be seen in official government actions Hungary's Fidesz government under Orbán. The party became a strong proponent of preserving Hungary's historical demographic composition and opposition to mass migration.
Orbán strongly opposed the ultra-liberal Central European University (founded and funded by George Soros) and on March 29, 2017 announced a new law which could close it. He stated that it was cheating students and breaking rules by awarding both a Hungarian and an American diploma, despite the university having no U.S. presence. He also opposed George Soros due to his efforts by supporting the massive immigration from Muslim nations into Europe. On April 10, 2017, Hungary enacted a law tightening its standards for universities and thus threatening CEU's existence.
Orbán believes that Islamization is real and occurring in Europe due to the mass migration.
In its 2010 party platform, Jobbik strongly opposed any demographic changes resulting from mass migration and supported keeping Hungary's population homogeneous. This position was soon adopted by the ruling Fidesz Party, led by Orbán.
Fidesz Party leader, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, has been in a very public dispute with another Hungarian-born son, George Soros, a one percenter who manages money for other one percenters. Soros is a mega-donor to liberal causes and the Democratic party. With the collapse of the communist bloc, Soros has used his vast wealth in the expanded free markets of the world to go on what could only be compared with an ideological crusade or political jihad (barring the religious connotations attached to those words) for his psycho-social view of what the world should be. Soros is an international fugitive wanted on outstanding arrest warrants in several countries for currency manipulation and insurrectionist activities.
Soros, a notorious anti-Zionist, survived the holocaust in collaboration with the Nazis. Adolf Eichmann personally ran the extermination program in Budapest. Hungary was a German ally and did not fall under German occupation until very late in the war, hence Jews had not been required to wear the Star of David. Soros worked with Nazi security services who needed to identify Jews for deportation to Auschwitz. Between March and July 1944, at least 3000 Jews daily were loaded on trains to the death camps, where 75 to 90% were murdered upon arrival. By July, more than 430,000 Hungarian Jews had been killed. Soros confesses to looting the Jewish victims' property after they were shipped off to the gas chambers. Deportations were halted in July, but resumed between October and December 1944. Both Budapest and Auschwitz were liberated from German Nazi control in January 1945. From these 'humble origins' Soros parlayed his good fortune in coming decades to become the 19th richest person on the planet. Today he is trying to ease his conscience by taking his vengeance on 'Christian Europe'.
Soros' Open Society Institute has been in the forefront of promoting globalization, multiculturalism, unrestricted illegal immigration, and eliminating national borders. In Soros' dispute with Orbán, Soros has said,
His plan treats the protection of national borders as the objective and the refugees as an obstacle. Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.
Few human beings have exploited the capitalist system for personal gain as successfully as George Soros while denying the rights of others to amass personal property by the destruction of national borders and governments.
One of the numerous leftist projects that Soros funded was to try to affect the outcome of an April 2016 referendum in the Netherlands over approving an EU association agreement with Ukraine. Dutch voters overwhelmingly rejected the referendum in an anti-EU decision.
Russia took Soros's organizations out of the nation through its crackdown on foreign charities, and other European countries are considering doing likewise.
Skenderovic, Damir (2009). The radical right in Switzerland: continuity and change, 1945-2000. Berghahn Books. ISBN 978-1-84545-580-4.
- Islamism, the Arab Spring, and the Failure of America’s Do-Nothing Policy in the Middle East, SHADI HAMID, The Atlantic, OCT 9, 2015
- Obama and the Arab Spring, George Friedman, Stratfor, MAY 24, 2011
- Daesh mass execution of 200 Syrian children, 2014
- Global Trends Forced Displacement in 2015, UNHCR, June 18, 2015
- Unescorted woman pushed down stairs
- Unveiled woman hair set on fire
- UN propaganda to induce German women to accept Islamization
- Vienna police tell young blonde woman attacked by Muslim immigrants to dye hair, wear modest clothing, and don’t go out alone on transit after 8, Thomas Lifson, American Thinker, May 8, 2016
- Germany: Muslim migrants committed 142,500 crimes in first six months of 2016 — 780 every day, November 2, 2016. https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com
- Europe’s Muslim rape epidemic: ‘Cologne is every day’, July 12, 2016. en.europenews.dk
- A 16 year old German girl's plea for help. youtube.com
- Christmas in a shopping mall in Sweden. youtube.com
- Hallett, Nick (June 29, 2016). Just Days After Brexit, EU Releases Plan For Further Expansion, An EU Army, AND Turkish Membership. Breitbart. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- What al-Qaida Really Wants, By Yassin Musharbash, Der Spiegel, 8/12/2005
- Excerpt from The Final Jihad posted on a scholarly Salafi (Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jam'ah) website in 2001. "The leaders of the Western world have already specifically identified Islam as the most powerful remaining threat to their way of life since the fall of communism, and have proclaimed this belief to their people. How often are the citizens of Western nations told that Muslims are fanatical terrorists, who have spread Islam across the world by the sword; and, how seldom do they hear the wondrous Truths of Islam, of the Mercy and Compassion of Allah? Let there be no doubt, the goal of the leaders of the Western world is to destroy the power of Islam.
Of course, they are partly right. Islam is the only real threat that exists to their way of life, to the shaitanic aspects of their culture. Nothing else in this world has any chance of stopping the power of Western secular materialism. Allah gave the people of the world Islam as their religion. (Ed. note: Religion, in this context, means 'government'). Islam is the only way to stop the power of shaitan to rule this world.
Allah gave us as our responsibility the role of kalifah in this world. The primary role of the kalifah is to fight against the influence of shaitan. This obligation has three parts; we are to perfect ourselves according to the Will of Allah, we are to perfect all society according to the Will of Allah, (Note: the rape of non-Muslim women who refuse to wear the hijab is part of the process of "perfecting all society to the Will of Allah"), and we are to perfect the physical environment according to the Will of Allah." (Note: "perfect the physical environment" means to overthrow the House of Saud and seize control of the assets of Saudi Aramco, the oil reserves of the Arabian Penninsula, and control of the Holy Cities of Mecca and Medina under a Caliph. It can also be seen as forging temporary alliances with climate change advocates who likewise are waging war on "Western secular materialism").
- Montgomery, Jack (September 1, 2017). Counter-Terror Chief: Europe Home to ‘More than 50,000’ Islamic Radicals — With Up To 25,000 in UK. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- America's secret plan to arm Libya's rebels, Robert Fisk, The Independent, 6 March 2011. www.independent.co.uk
- Colonel Gaddafi warned Tony Blair of Islamist attacks on Europe, Robert Mendick, Telegraph, 07 Jan 2016
- Tentative Jihad: Syria’s Fundamentalist Opposition, International Crisis Group Report 131, October 12, 2012. crisisgroup.org
- SYRIA OGN v 4.0 Issued February 2009. Home Office, UK Border Agency, Operation Guidance Note. See Section 3.8.8, for instance.
- THE GEOPOLITICS OF RUSSIA-EGYPT RELATIONS, J.Hawk, Daniel Deiss, Edwin Watson. October 27, 2916. southfront.org
- Migrant crisis: 80% of migrants in Germany have no documents, Rebecca Perring and Monika Pallenberg, Daily Express, June 9, 2016
- Frontex Risk Analysis for 2016
- Backing rebels, no questions asked, By ROGER SIMON, Politico, 03/31/11
- "The Daily Telegraph on Saturday revealed that the new Libyan authorities had offered money and weapons to the growing insurgency against Bashar al-Assad.
Mr Belhaj also discussed sending Libyan fighters to train troops, the source said. Having ousted one dictator, triumphant young men, still filled with revolutionary fervour, are keen to topple the next. The commanders of armed gangs still roaming Tripoli's streets said yesterday that "hundreds" of fighters wanted to wage war against the Assad regime.
"Everyone wants to go. We have liberated our country, now we should help others," said the commander of the 'Fighting Village' brigade, "This is freedom. This is Arab unity". (See The Future of Terrorism: What al-Qaida Really Wants, Der Spiegel, "The Unification Phase," Interview with Ayman Zawahiri cited below)
Increasing volumes of video footage have been uploaded to YouTube of Syrians calling on Libyans to join their fight. In a clip backed by dramatic musical effects, a veiled Syrian woman entreats men from Misurata, the west Libyan city that fought off a month-long siege by forces loyal to Col Muammar Gaddafi, to come to save her country."
Leading Libyan Islamist met Free Syrian Army opposition group, Ruth Sherlock in Tripoli 9:00PM GMT 27 Nov 2011. The Telegraph, telegraph.co.uk/.
- Rebel Arms Flow Is Said to Benefit Jihadists in Syria, By DAVID E. SANGER, New York Times, OCT. 14, 2012
- 80% of asylum applicants between the ages of 14 and 34 were male, which Eurostat describes as "gender inequality."
Asylum statistics, Eurostat Statistics Explained, Data extracted 2 March 2016 and 20 April 2016.
- Promises of free willing young blonde girls attract migrant Muslim men to Sweden, by 1389 on SEPTEMBER 27, 2015. 1389blog.com
- Migrants are disguising themselves as Syrians to enter Europe, By Souad Mekhennet and William Booth, Washington Post, September 23, 2015
- It’s not only Germany that covers up mass sex attacks by migrant men... Sweden’s record is shameful, Ivar Arpi, The Spectator, 16 January 2016. www.spectator.co.uk
- Swedish politician: Migrant rape isn't as bad, Gil Ronen, July 4, 2016. www.israelnationalnews.com
- Sky Finds 'Handbook' For EU-Bound Migrants, Jonathan Samuels, Sky News, 13 September 2015
- See interview beginning at 11:15. Special Report: Inside Muslim majority neighborhoods of Malmo, Sweden, The Ezra Levant Show, 1 March 2016. youtube.com
- Europe’s Immigration Crisis
- Dettmer, Jamie (July 18, 2017). Far-Right Group Plans to Patrol Mediterranean to Turn Back Migrants. Voice of America. Retrieved July 18, 2017.
- Robinson, Fern (August 7, 2017). Tunisian Fishermen Block 'Racist' Ship. Voice of America. Retrieved August 7, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (August 8, 2017). Soros-Funded Tunisian NGO Commands Fishermen to Block ‘Defend Europe’ Ship from Port. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (August 4, 2017). Data Shows Three-Pronged Assault on Europe’s Borders Is Intensifying. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- Schengen: Controversial EU free movement deal explained. BBC. April 24, 2016. Retrieved January 10, 2017.
- Despite this, the EU and the Schengen Area have massively reduced the sovereignty of its member nations, so they cannot be truly considered independent or sovereign.
- Holehouse, Matthew; Orange, Richard (January 4, 2016). Schengen zone in danger, warns Germany, after Denmark and Sweden introduce border controls. The Telegraph. Retrieved January 10, 2017.
- Cendrowicz, Leo (January 4, 2016). The end of Schengen? Restrictions by Denmark and Sweden are 'threatening Europe's passport-free zone'. The Independent. Retrieved January 10, 2017.
- Belgium, France, Netherlands to introduce rail ID checks. Fox News (from the Associated Press). January 27, 2017. Retrieved January 27, 2017.
- Low Fertility and Population Ageing, Rand Corporation
- Scarborough, Rowan (May 23, 2017). Europe’s denial of Islamic terrorism threat perplexes security specialists. The Washington Times. Retrieved May 24, 2017.
- Friedman, Victoria (August 13, 2017). Merkel to UN: ‘European Union Can Take 40,000 More Migrants’. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (September 1, 2017). UN Refugee Agency Says They Want at Least 380,000 Migrants in Europe Per Year. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- Jan Lahmeyer, GERMANY historical demographical data of the whole country, populstat.info
- The Libyan Failure: Obama and Clinton’s Forgotten War, Luis Durani, Modern Diplomacy, May 13, 2016
- Hillary Clinton and the Syrian Bloodbath, Jeffrey Sachs, Huffington Post, Feb 15, 2016
- Human Rights Watch World Report 2013, pp. 580-587; 609-617. www.hrw.org
- The Disintegration of European Security: Lessons from the Refugee Crisis, By Fabrizio Tassinari, Center for Complex Operations PRISM Volume 6, Number 2, July 18, 2016
- The New Europeans, Robert Kunzig, National Geographic, October 2016
- Delcker, Janosch (October 2, 2017). Angela Merkel’s new refugee dilemma. Politico. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Tomlinson, Chris (August 2, 2017). Nearly One Quarter of Germans Now Have a Foreign Background. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- Immigrant population hits new high in Germany. Reuters. August 1, 2017. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (October 24, 2017). Over One in Five German Residents Come from a Foreign Background. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 24, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (August 31 2017). Prosecutors Have Rejected 1,000 High Treason Charges Against Merkel For Migrant Crisis Since 2015. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- A study by the Univerity of Munster found that more than half of Turkish immigrants put Islam above German law. Study: Large number of Turks in Germany put Islam above the law, Daniel Pelz, Deutsche Welle, 16 June 2016
- Islamic Government, A.H. Qasmi, Gyan Publishing House, Jan 1, 2008, p. 81
- Laws Criminalizing Apostasy. Hanibal Goitom, Library of Congress Global Legal Research Center, MY 2024
- Hale, Virginia (July 19, 2017). Mass Migration Drives ‘Enormous’ Rise in FGM Cases to 60,000. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- Leahy, Michael Patrick (July 26, 2017). Active TB Increased 30 Percent in Germany In 2015, Year of Massive Immigration. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 26, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (September 4, 2017). German Authorities Tipped off to over 330 War Criminals Among Asylum Seekers. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- Hale, Virginia (September 25, 2017). Almost Half of Crimes in Berlin Committed by Migrants. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 25, 2017.
- Germany Toughens Swiss Border Against Illegal Migrants. Deutsche Welle (August 21, 2016). Retrieved on February 11, 2017.
- Germany Tightens Border Controls with Switzerland to Stop Illegal Immigrants, Says Swiss Minister. The Independent (August 2016). Retrieved on February 11, 2017.
- Germany Begins Border Controls in Lead up to G20 Summit. Breitbart News. June 12, 2017. Retrieved June 12, 2017.
- Hale, Virginia (June 29, 2017). Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (July 21, 2017). Study: German Media Was Wholly ‘Uncritical’ During Migrant Crisis. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (July 8, 2017). Major German Parties Ignore Migrant Crisis During Election Campaign. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Karnitschnig, Matthew (October 8, 2017). Angela Merkel accepts soft refugee cap, resists ‘Obergrenze’. Politico. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- Extremism as Mainstream: Implications for Women, Development & Security in the MENA/Asia Region, Brief 11, Spring 2014. International Civil Society Action Network. icanpeacework.org
- THE 'ARAB SPRING': FIVE YEARS ON. Amnesty International. amnesty.org
- Blood Year: The Unraveling of Western Counterterrorism, DAVID KILCULLEN, DAVID SHIPLEY, JOANNE J. MYERS, Carnegie Council Global Ethics Forum, MARCH 22, 2016
- OBAMA’S FAILED SYRIAN POLICY, BY JOHN M. CURTIS, NOVEMBER 29, 2016. onlinecolmnist.com
- Is this the End of Christianity in the Middle East?, Eliza Griswold, New York Times, 22 July 2015
- THE LOSER OF THE COLD WAR BETWEEN IRAN AND SAUDI ARABIA MAY BE OBAMA, BY JONATHAN BRODER, Newsweek, 1/11/16
- The untold toll of Obama's war on ISIS, Ashley Smith, June 7, 2016. socialistworker.org
- While these horrors unfolded for five years by either design or incompetence, most American mainstream journalists cowered in sycophancy before Barack Obama for fear of being called "racist", even though Islam is not a "race".
- Fault Lines in Global Jihad: Organizational, Strategic, and Ideological Fissures, Assaf Moghadam & Brian Fishman, Taylor & Francis, May 10, 2011, pp. 170-171
- Saudi Publications on Hate Ideology January 2006
- Islamism and the West: From "Cultural Attack" to "Missionary Migrant", Uriya Shavit, Routledge, Nov 26, 2013
- The place of prayer is extremely important; prayers performed on usurped property are void,  and there is no prohibition on the usurpation of property from "infidels" (Surahs 8:69 & 33:21-27 for examples). The place of prayer must also be clean, i.e., free of the uncleanness of "infidels". In November 2016 Abdul Artan drove his car into pedestrian traffic at the University of Ohio-Columbus and began wildly slashing ten people with a butcher knife. Artan was upset because he could not find an unsullied place to have his prayers accepted by Allah, which was his religious duty five times daily. The mainstream media misreported Artan as being in fear of "Islamophobia". 
- Zeronian, Sarkis (July 5, 2016). ‘Germany’s Farage’ Becomes Leader Of Eurosceptic Alternative For Germany Party. Breitbart. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- What does Alternative for Germany (AfD) want?. BBC. September 5, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Huggler, Justin (September 4, 2016). Germany's far-right AfD hands defeat to Angela Merkel's party in key regional vote. The Telegraph. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- What is the Alternative for Germany?. DW. September 5, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Moulson, Geir (September 4, 2016). Anger over Merkel’s Syria refugee policy drives win for Alternative for Germany party. The Washington Times. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Nationalist Austria-Germany summit held on Zugspitze summit. BBC. June 10, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Multiple references:
- Tomlinson, Chris (September 25, 2017). Merkel’s Pyrrhic Victory: Worst Party Performance Since 1949 As Populist AfD Beat Expectations. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 25, 2017.
- Dettmer, Jamie (September 25, 2017). Germany Shaken by Far-right Political Earthquake. Voice of America. Retrieved September 25, 2017.
- Dettmer, Jamie (September 25, 2017). Merkel Wins Historic Fourth Term But Far-right Populists Surge. Voice of America. Retrieved September 25, 2017.
- Ridgwell, Henry (September 25, 2017). German Far-right Pledges to 'Reclaim Country' as Merkel Begins Tough Coalition Talks. Voice of America. Retrieved September 25, 2017.
- Chazan, Guy (September 24, 2017). Nationalist AfD make historic breakthrough in German elections. Financial Times. Retrieved September 25, 2017.
- Merkel Defends Open Borders Migrant Policy After Election Shock. Breitbart News. September 25, 2017. Retrieved September 25, 2017.
- Shaykh Abū Muhammad al-‘Adnānī ~ Whatever of Good Reaches You is from Allah « pietervanostaeyen
- Marchal, Nahema (April 27, 2017). Marine Le Pen Advisor Fined for Saying There Are ‘Too Many Muslim Children’ in Schools. Heat Street. Retrieved April 27, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (April 27, 2017). French Mayor Fined for Mentioning Demographic Changes in Local Schools. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 28, 2017.
- World expresses shock at attack on Charlie Hebdo newspaper. CNS News. January 7, 2015. Retrieved April 25, 2017.
- Paris attacks: What happened on the night. BBC News. December 9, 2015. Retrieved April 25, 2017.
- Ellis, Ralph; Almasy, Steve (July 15, 2017). Terror attack kills scores in Nice, France, Hollande says. CNN. Retrieved April 25, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (November 3, 2016). Paris Streets Turned into WARZONE by Violent Migrants. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Friedman, Victoria (June 29, 2017). Paris Gets ‘No-Go-Zone’ Warning App. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- Lane, Oliver JJ (August 17, 2017). French Authorities Forced To Provide Facilities For Calais Migrants After Court Battle. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (September 19, 2017). French University Suspends All Courses Due to Migrant Squatters. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 19, 2017.
- John, Mark; Abboud, Leila (May 25, 2014). Far-right National Front stuns French elite with EU 'earthquake'. Reuters. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Meichtry, Stacy (May 26, 2014). France Shaken by National Front 'Earthquake'. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- In or Out? EU Is Hot-Button Issue In French Vote. Breitbart News. April 22, 2017. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (April 21, 2017). Trump Touts Le Pen As ‘Strongest’ Candidate in French Presidential Race. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Kassam, Raheem (May 3, 2017). Farage Breaks Cover on French Election: ‘I Want to See Le Pen Win’. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 4, 2017.
- Starr, Penny (April 22, 2017). Obama ‘Gently Waded’ Back into Politics: Spoke on Phone with Left-Leaning Presidential Candidate Macron. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (April 21, 2017). French Presidential Favourite Macron: Terrorism ‘Part of Our Daily Lives for Years to Come’ After Paris Shooting. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Obama endorses Macron in French presidential race. Fox News. May 4, 2017. Retrieved May 4, 2017.
- Hazareesingh, Sudhir (April 22, 2017). Marine Le Pen has already won. Politico. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- French presidential election: Le Pen, Macron win first round to advance to runoff. Fox News. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
- French election first round results 2017 – Macron and Le Pen go through. The Guardian. April 23, 2017. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
- Berton, Elena (April 23, 2017). French voters reject establishment, send Macron and Le Pen to presidential runoff. The Washington Times. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- After His Endorsement, Le Pen Picks ‘Gaullist’ Conservative As Potential Prime Minister. Breitbart News. April 30, 2017. Retrieved April 30, 2017.
- Blamont, Matthias; Carraud, Simon (29 April 2017). French Presidential Hopeful Le Pen Names Nationalist as Prime Minister. Fox Business. Retrieved April 30, 2017.
- Mohdin, Aamna (May 8, 2017). Marine Le Pen lost the vote but she won something better. Quartz. Retrieved May 8, 2017.
- Dettmer, Jamie (May 19, 2017). Media: French Officials Had Secret Plan in Event of Le Pen Win. Voice of America. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
- Bingham, John (January 15, 2015). Immigration adds a city a year to Britain’s population. The Telegraph. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Net migration to UK rises to 333,000 - second highest on record. BBC. May 26, 2016. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Doughty, Steve (February 26, 2015). 300,000! That was the overall number of migrants last year - and 190,000 were from OUTSIDE the EU. So much for the PM's target of tens of thousands. Daily Mail. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Khomami, Nadia (June 25, 2015). UK population at record high, with net migration the biggest driver. The Guardian. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Bingham, John; Swinford, Steven (May 26, 2016). Population to surge by four million due to mass immigration that will ‘change the face of England forever'. The Telegraph. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (July 21, 2017). Population Growth in English Cities Fuelled Almost Entirely By Mass Immigration. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (July 22, 2017). Revealed: 200,000 Non-EU ‘Students’ Settled Permanently in Seven Years. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 22, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (August 21, 2017). Mass Migration: Number of Non-European Workers in Britain Surges to 3.3 Million. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- Friedman, Victoria (September 10, 2017). Report: UK Population ‘Gains the Equivalent of a New Town’ Every Week. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 11, 2017.
- Deacon, Liam (October 26, 2017). UK Population to Exceed 70 Million, Half of Growth Due to Migration. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 26, 2017.
- Whitehead, Tom (February 26, 2015). David Cameron immigration pledge in tatters as net immigration stands at 298,000. The Telegraph. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Bennett, Asa (June 29, 2016). Did Britain really vote Brexit to cut immigration?. The Telegraph. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Siegel, Josh (June 23, 2016). How Immigration Fueled the Brexit Result. The Daily Signal. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Friedman, George; Mauldin, John (July 5, 2016). 3 Reasons Brits Voted For Brexit. Forbes. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (August 8, 2017). Calais: Migrants Have Already Made 17,000 Attempts on Britain’s Borders in 2017. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Lane, Oliver JJ (October 21, 2017). LONDON IS FALLING: UK Capital Now More Dangerous than NYC… More Rape, More Robbery, More Violence. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 21 2017.
- Edmunds, Donna Rachel (January 21, 2016). Britain’s Trump? UKIP MEP Calls for End to Muslim Mass Immigration To Britain. Breitbart. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Hallett, Nick (May 25, 2014). Earthquake: UK Independence Party Makes History with EU Election Victory. Breitbart. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Farage: UKIP has 'momentum' and is targeting more victories. BBC. May 26, 2014. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- UK European election results - Vote 2014. BBC. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- BuzzFeed: Nigel Farage ‘Britain’s Most Successful Politician in a Generation’. Breitbart. June 24, 2016. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Merrick, Rob (May 7, 2017). Nigel Farage says Theresa May is winning because she has stolen all his policies. The Independent. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
- Alexander, Harriet (December 9, 2016). David Cameron on Brexit, Donald Trump and why he does not regret calling a referendum. The Telegraph. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Brexit: David Cameron to quit after UK votes to leave EU. BBC. June 24, 2016. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Kentish, Ben (May 15, 2017). Tory voters think their party is now more right-wing than Ukip, poll finds. The Independent. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (May 18, 2017). Theresa May Launches Conservative Manifesto: Pledge to Leave EU Single Market, Elderly Care Cost Raid. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Rayner, Gordon (May 18, 2017). Conservative manifesto for General Election 2017: Key points, policies and summary. The Telegraph. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Dickson, Annabelle (May 17, 2017). Theresa May marches into UKIP country. Politico. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Edmunds, Donna Rachel (May 18, 2017). Top 7 Conservative Manifesto Pledges to Worry Brexiteers. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 19, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (May 17, 2017). Osborne Boasts Tories Never Intended to Keep Immigration Promises in Shock Editorial. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Moroccans form new generation of top criminals, AD, 18 February 2016. (Original in Dutch). www.ad.nl
- Baby Dies After Street Brawl, Het Parool, 5 May 2012. (Original in Dutch). www.parool.nl
- Anti-Semitism has never been so hard, Dutch Public Broadcasting. www.eo.nl
- The Netherlands Institute for Social Research has since relocated and hidden its findings on its webserver since the high profile trial of Geert Wilders citing these facts.
- Today: Imam 'time for debate on education', Die Gelderlander, 2 Aprl 2014. (Original in Dutch). www.gelderlander.nl
- A New European Assault on Free Speech, by IAN TUTTLE, National Review, December 23, 2014
- Kassam, Raheem (April 6, 2016). Over 60 Per Cent Of Dutch Referendum Voters Reject EU, 32 Per Cent Turnout. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- Darroch, Gordon (May 16, 2017). Immigration still divides the Dutch after turning back far-right Wilders. The Washington Times. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
- http://www.pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=15&Itemid=5 PVV Fractie
- http://www.pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=788&Itemid=139 PVV Visie
- Resisting threat of fanatical Islam: West must not surrender permanent liberty for temporary tolerance - Geert Wilders, The Washington Times
- Lane, Oliver JJ (March 15, 2017). Dutch Elections: Pyrrhic Victory As Mainstream Party Clings to Power. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- Dutch PM Rutte issues open letter wooing right-wing voters. Deutsche Welle. January 23, 2017. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- Harris, Chris (March 16, 2017). Five takeaways from the Netherlands' election. Euronews. Retrieved March 16, 2017.
- Pieters, Janene (March 15, 2017). Row With Turkey will Boost Support for PM Rutte in Dutch Election: Analysis. nltimes.nl. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (March 22, 2017). Boat Migrants Landing in Italy ‘at a Pace Exceeding Anything We’ve Seen Before’. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 22, 2017.
- Williams, Thomas D., PhD (April 13, 2017). Italy Immigration Leaps by 30 Per Cent in First Months of 2017. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 13, 2017.
- Williams, Thomas D. (July 20, 2017). Report: Immigration Crisis Causing ‘Unprecedented’ Shift in Italy’s Demographics. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 20, 2017.
- Sicilian tourist town in lockdown for G7. Breitbart News. May 23, 2017. Retrieved June 12, 2017.
- Balmer, Crispian (August 2, 2017). Italy begins naval mission to help Libya curb migrant flows. Reuters. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Italy moves to end migrant crisis with naval mission and NGO crackdown. The Local. August 3, 2017. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Millar, Joey (August 8, 2017). ‘Time for UN to act’ Italy orders action on migrant crisis after losing patience with EU. The Daily Express. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Kellogg, Any (August 7, 2017). Italy clashes with Libya, NGOs over what to do with migrants overwhelming country. Fox News. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Kirby, Will (August 8, 2017). 'We're in urban warfare' Italy soldiers clash with migrants as locals 'fear for families'. The Daily Express. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Deacon, Liam (March 23, 2017). Italian Populists and Eurosceptics Hit Record High in Polls, Set to Win Next Election. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
- Barigazzi, Jacopo (March 21, 2017). Beppe Grillo’s 5Star Movement hits record high: poll. Politico. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- D'Emilio, Frances (June 12, 2017). Populists' surge in Italy stops in voting for Italy's mayors. Fox News. Retrieved June 12, 2017.
- Zampano, Giada (June 12, 2017). 5Stars suffer setback in Italy’s local elections. Politico. Retrieved June 12, 2017.
- Five Star Populists Lose Out in Italian Mayoral Vote. Breitbart News. June 12, 2017. Retrieved June 12, 2017.
- Shaw, Adam (June 15, 2017). Mayor of Rome Calls for Suspension of Flow of Migrants into the City. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 15, 2017.
- Williams, Thomas D. (November 7, 2017). Populists Crush Center-Left Social Democrats in Sicily Elections. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- Arostegui, Martin (July 31, 2017). Spanish border enclaves under violent siege as increasing hordes of African migrants storm barriers. The Washington Times. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- Nearly 200 migrants storm Spanish border post, Red Cross says. Fox News. Retrieved August 7, 2017.
- WATCH: 700 Migrants Storm Spanish Border Post with Morocco. Breitbart News. August 10, 2017. Retrieved August 10, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (August 11, 2017). UN Warns Spain Could Overtake Greece as Number of Migrants Pouring in Triples. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 11, 2017.
- Hale, Virginia (May 29, 2017). Study Finds Ethnic Diversity Bad for Social Cohesion. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 29, 2017.
- Hale, Virginia (May 30, 2017). Majority of Swedes Think Media Lies About the Impact of Mass Migration. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 31, 2017.
- Hale, Virginia (July 4, 2017). 95 Per Cent of Gang Criminals in Stockholm Have a Foreign Background. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 6, 2017.
- Hale, Virginia (August 6, 2017). Sweden: Police Say Situation ‘Completely Unacceptable’ after 550 Per Cent Rise in Grenade Attacks. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 6, 2017.
- An Ecosystem for Social Innovation in Sweden, F. Bjork, et al, Eds., Lund University, November 2014
- Sweden's consumption footprint 'among the worst', TT/The Local Sweden's news in English, 27 October 2016. www.thelocal.se
- See section on DEMIFER - Demographic and Migratory Flows Affecting European Regions and Cities. 
- Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division
- The Numbers Are Out - Swedes Will Be A Minority In A Few Years, SPEISA. http://speisa.com
- Tomlinson, Chis (July 12, 2017). Sweden’s Population Growth Second Highest in EU Due to Mass Migration. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 13, 2017.
- "The [Salafi] movement gained mass popularity during the last century and Salafis now constitute a majority or significant portion of the Muslim population in the Middle East and North Africa. This is despite the fact that it was often strongly opposed by secular nationalist regimes and non-Salafi clerics. Western governments have neither the local credibility nor the cultural expertise necessary to diminish the popularity of Salafism." Militant Ideology Atlas, Combating Terrorism Center at West Point, November 2006, Conclusions, p. 10.
- Tomlinson, Chris (May 9, 2017). Sweden Sees Significant Increase in Asylum Seekers After Scrapping ID Checks at Border. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Immigrant youths riot in Sweden, burning down school, BBC, 9 June 2010
- Migrant crisis: Young female refugee centre worker stabbed to death by migrant in Sweden, Mark Piggott By Mark Piggott, International Business Times, January 25, 2016
- WOMAN WELCOMES MUSLIM 'REFUGEE' INTO HOME, GETS RAPED, Leo Hohmann, World Net Daily, 05/31/2016
- Sweden: Muslim migrants force police to flee refugee center, Robert Spencer, Jihad Watch, JANUARY 26, 2016
- Swedish politician convicted of a crime for posting statistics about rape on Facebook. conservative-headlines.com
- Sweden Passes A New Law to Criminalize Any Criticism of Immigration Or Politician’s Unwillingness To Tackle The Issue, Ivestment Watch, DECEMBER 8, 2014. investmentwatchblog.com
- Sweden’s record is shameful Stockholm police were warned not to give descriptions of the perpetrators lest they were accused of being racist, Ivar Arpi, The Spectator, 16 January 2016. www.spectator.co.uk
- Sweden Is Turning Into a Muslim No-Go Ghetto. youtube.com
- After Sweden, Pope Francis becomes an immigration ‘realist’, Thomas D. Williams, The Crux, November 4, 2016. cruxnow.com
- The Death of the Most Generous Nation on Earth, BY JAMES TRAUB, Foreign Policy, FEBRUARY 10, 2016
- Sweden has died. Do not allow your country to be next..., 16 June 2016. youtube.com
- Trump and the Truth about Sweden. A Swedish citizen who was a Bosnian refugee as a child tells the truth about Sweden. "Sweden is what happens when political correctness becomes the state religion." youtube.com
- Sweden’s Migrant Rape Epidemic Revealed. www.israelvideonetwork.com
- Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics, March 19, 2015. Google translate from Affes.wordpress.com. muslimstatistics.wordpress.com
- Immigration turns Sweden into rape capitol of Europe.. conservative-headlines.com
- By 2030, Sweden is projected to have an HDI, or Human Development Index below Mexico, Libya, and Bulgaria. The HDI takes in the “capabilities” of a country intended to reflect the health, education, and income of a country’s population. A Hypothetical Cohort Model of Human Development, Jana Asher and Beth Osborne Daponte, United Nations Development Programme Human Development Reports, September 2010, Table 10. What goes unnoticed by many is, this is a policy by design. It is a course governing coalitions over many years have set Sweden on, theoretically, to reduce Sweden's carbon footprint.
- ISIS BEHEADING PLOT - Jihadis send LETTERS to EU civilians ordering them to convert or die, By NICK GUTTERIDGE, Daily Express, Dec 18, 2015. www.express.co.uk
- Swedish PM: Sweden to Maintain Border Checks Until EU System Improves. Breitbart News. October 26, 2017. Retrieved October 26, 2017.
- Surreal: Muslim beheads woman in IKEA. Swedish police reinforce security – for Muslims…, August 12, 2015. https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com
- Sweden and Belgium: Silencing and Denial, ANDREW STUTTAFORD, National Review, November 21, 2015
- Montgomery, Jack (March 26, 2017). Eurosceptic, Anti-Mass Immigration Sweden Democrats Surge To First Place in Polls. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 26, 2017.
- Norway wrestles with national values, immigration, EU ties in election. Fox News (from the Associated Press). September 9, 2017. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Eriksson, Aleksandra (September 5, 2017). EU ties under pressure in run-up to Norway election. EU Observer. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Hale, Virginia (September 12, 2017). Norway’s ‘Populist’ Government Wins Historic Second Term. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Norway successfully co-opts its populists. Financial Times. September 12, 2017. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Stolen, Henrik; Dagenborg, Joachim (September 10, 2017). Norway's right-wing government wins re-election fought on oil, tax. Reuters. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Andersen, Audrey (September 26, 2017). What eight years of right-wing rule will mean for foreigners in Norway. The Local. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
- Hallett, Nick (December 18, 2015). Anti-Mass Migration Politician Appointed Norway’s First Ever Immigration Minister. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
- Milne, Richard (August 30, 2017). Norway minister sparks war of words with Sweden over immigration. Financial Times. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
- Norwegian minister: Immigration reforms inadequate. The Local. July 26, 2016. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
- Walker, Peter (October 21, 2016). Norway integration minister faces resignation calls after telling Muslims 'we eat pork and drink alcohol'. The Independent. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
- Hale, Virginia (March 6, 2017). Immigration Minister Slammed for Wearing Crucifix in ‘Vile Attack’. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
- Five things to know about Norway’s election outcome. The Local. September 12, 2017. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Sleire, Sveinung (February 19, 2017). Even Norway Is Riding the Populist Wave of Politics. Bloomberg. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Stone, Jon (September 11, 2017). Norway election: EEA membership under strain as eurosceptic parties expected to make gains. The Independent. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Tanner, Jari (June 12, 2017). Finnish government coalition on verge of collapse. Fox News. Retrieved June 12, 2017.
- "Danish paper sorry for Muhammad cartoons," The Guardian, January 31, 2006.
- "Danes Fighting for ISIS Were Paid Welfare Benefits, Government Says," New York Times, Feb. 21, 2017.
- For example, when the Nazis imposed a regulation requiring Jews to identify themselves in public by wearing the Star of David, the following day the King appeared in public wearing the Star of David, inspiring multitudes to don the Star and assist hiding Jews by confusing the Gestapo.
- Crouch, David; Eriksen, Lars (June 19, 2015). Danish People’s party leader demands border crackdown after election success. The Guardian. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Rose, Flemming (June 19, 2015). 6 takeaways from the Danish elections. Politico. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Orange, Richard (June 19, 2015). Eurosceptic Danish People’s Party surge in general election. The Telegraph. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Denmark's Rasmussen to form minority govt. Yahoo News. June 21, 2015. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- EU to Launch Action Against 3 Countries Over Refugee Plan. Voice of America. June 13, 2017. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Baczynska, Gabriela; Chee, Foo Yun (June 12, 2017). EU to open case against Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic over migration. Reuters. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- EU sanctions Hungary, Poland, Czechs over refugees. Breitbart News. June 13, 2017. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- EU targets Poland, Hungary and Czechs for not taking refugees. BBC News. June 13, 2017. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Deacon, Liam (August 1, 2017). EU Gives Hungary, Poland, One Month to Back Down and Accept Migrant Quotas. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (August 8, 2017). Poland Tells EU: We’ll Take Immigrants from Europe – But Not North Africa and the Middle East. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (September 16, 2017). Polish President: ‘There is No Doubt the Growing Wave of Terrorism is Linked to Migration’. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 17, 2017.
- Conservative Challenger Wins Polish Election, Signaling Rightward Shift. Breitbart News. May 25, 2015. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- In Polish presidential ballot, win by right-wing challenger could signal return to turbulence. Fox News (and AP). May 22, 2015. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Eurosceptics Claim Victory In Landmark Poland Election. Breitbart News. October 26, 2015. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Poland elections: Law and Justice party can govern alone. BBC. October 27, 2015. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Goettig, Marcin; Barteczko, Agnieszka (October 27, 2015). Poland's Eurosceptics win outright majority in parliament. Reuters. Retrieved July 20, 2017.
- Poland’s Political Course Sparks Alarm in US and Europe, With Fears of Democratic Backsliding. Breitbart News. December 23, 2015. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Gera, Vanessa (October 29, 2015). Left wing is shut out in parliamentary vote in conservative Poland. The Boston Globe. Retrieved July 20, 2017.
- Poland elections: Conservatives secure decisive win. BBC News. October 26, 2015. Retrieved July 20, 2017.
- Poland: Grass-Roots Populist Party Takes Action After Stunning Victory – Left Cries ‘Coup’. Breitbart News. November 22, 2015. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (March 23, 2017). Polish Prime Minister: ‘Impossible Not to Connect Terrorism with Migration Policy’. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
- Lane, Oliver JJ (September 20, 2017). Poland’s Anti Mass Migration Government Enjoys Record Popularity. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 20, 2017.
- Switzerland has highest number of immigrants. Swissinfo. December 1, 2014. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Immigrants swell to third of Swiss population. The Local. January 22, 2015.
- Raaflaub, Christian (January 6, 2016). Deportation initiative back before voters. Swissinfo. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- It's official: Switzerland defies referendum and won't impose EU immigration controls. The Local. December 16, 2016. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- Deacon, Liam (September 29, 2017). Swiss Parliament Votes to Ban Foreign-Funded Mosques and Arabic Preaching. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 1, 2017.
- Italian City on Swiss Border to Set Up Camp for Blocked Migrants. Reuters (August 17, 2016). Retrieved on February 16, 2017.
- Switzerland Blocks Migrants Wanting to Pass-Through from Italian Border. USA Today (September 16, 2016). Retrieved on February 11, 2017.
- Williams, Thomas D., Ph.D. (July 25, 2016). Swiss Tighten Borders as Migrants Seek New Route Into Northern Europe. Breitbart. Retrieved February 11, 2017.
- Cabinet Says Ticino Border Fence Not Needed. Swissinfo (November 16, 2016). Retrieved on February 11, 2017.
- Anti-immigration party wins Swiss election in 'slide to the Right'. The Telegraph (originally by Reuters). October 19, 2015. Retrieved October 12, 2016.
- Skenderovic, pp. 127.
- 1999 federal election results. politik-stat.ch. Retrieved October 12, 2016.
- Skenderovic, pp. 129, 132-135, 141.
- Skenderovic, pp. 135.
- Trampusch, Christine and André Mach (2011). Switzerland in Europe: Continuity and Change in the Swiss Political Economy. Routledge. ISBN: 978-0-415-58051-9.
- Skenderovic, Damir (January 21, 2013). The SVP: A success story of right-wing populism. policy-network.net. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- Skenderovic, pp. 135-138.
- Swiss Parliament Shifts To Right In Vote Dominated By Migrant Surge. Breitbart (by AFP). October 19, 2015. Retrieved October 12, 2016.
- Fear of immigration swings Switzerland even farther right. The Economist. October 20, 2015. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Swiss vote to ban minaret construction. CNN. November 29, 2009. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- Foreign criminal expulsion law set for October. Swissinfo. March 4, 2016. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- Swiss voters narrowly back referendum curbing immigration. Deutsche Welle. February 9, 2014. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- Austria: More Muslims than Catholics at Vienna's main schools, 21/03/2014 (Original in German)
- Muslim preschools 'linked to Islamist groups', The Local AT Austria's news in English, 29 February 2016. www.thelocal.at
- Immediately after the fall of Hosni Mubarak in Egypt during the "Arab Spring", Qaradawi returned to Egypt for the first time in 30 years to lead Friday prayers in Tahir Square before a crowd estimated at 2 million. Qaradawi has long been recognized as the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood. After this event Qaradawi issued a fatwa calling for the murder of Muamar Ghaddafi.
- Hallett, Nick (March 28, 2017). Austria Wants to Exit EU Migrant Redistribution Scheme. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 28, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (May 18, 2017). Austrian Burqa Ban Passed into Law. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Austria to Ban Burqas from October. Breitbart News. June 9, 2017. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- Austria's 'Burqa Ban' law comes into force. Fox News. October 1, 2017. Retrieved October 1, 2017.
- Austria Increases Border Controls to Stem Migrant Influx. Breitbart News. August 9, 2017. Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- Kassam, Raheem (May 23, 2016). ‘Whoever Loves Austria Is Sh*t’ – Austria’s New President Hates His Own Country. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 27, 2017.
- Kew, Ben (April 27, 2017). Far-Left Austrian President: All Women Must Wear Headscarves to Fight Islamophobia. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 27, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (September 8, 2017). Austria Halts Construction of Million Euro ‘Anti-Terror’ Wall After Backlash. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 8, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (June 9, 2017). Austrian ‘Migrant Party’ to Stand In National Election. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (June 15, 2017). Left Wing Extremist Offences Up 112 Per Cent in Austria. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 15, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (October 20, 2017). Austria: 25 Per Cent Rise in Sex Attacks, Almost Half Committed by Migrants. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Troianovski, Anton (April 25, 2016). European Right Gets Boost From Austrian Freedom Party Victory. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- Troianovski, Anton (June 1, 2016). Austrian Court Orders Rerun of Presidential Vote. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- Connolly, Kate (September 12, 2016). Austrian presidential election postponed due to faulty glue. The Guardian. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- Tomlinson, Chris (September 13, 2016). Freedom Party Calls Austrian Election Delay An ‘Embarrassment’. Breitbart. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- Oliphant, Roland; Cseko, Balazs (December 4, 2016). Austrian far-right defiant as Freedom Party claims 'pole position' for general election: 'Our time comes'. The Telegraph. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- Knolle, Kirsti; Nasralla, Shadia (September 5, 2017). Austria's far-right party accuses conservatives of stealing campaign ideas. Reuters. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Atkins, Ralph (October 8, 2017). Austria’s populist Freedom party gears up for poll. Financial Times. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Austrian Social Democrats Come Second in Tight Election Race. Sputnik. October 20, 2017. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Barkin, Noah (October 15, 2017). What Austria's election says about Europe's political landscape. Reuters. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Murphy, Francois (July 16, 2017). Win or lose, Austrian far right's views have entered government. Reuters. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Witte, Griff (October 13, 2017). Win or lose in Austrian vote, the far right triumphs as rivals back policies once deemed fringe. The Washington Post. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Grabbe, Heather (October 18, 2017). Why Europe isn’t worried by Austria’s right tilt (but should be). Politico. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Anderson, Kristen Soltis (October 12, 2017). Meet the conservative, maybe populist, millennial who could run Austria. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Nasralla, Shadia; Knolle, Kirsti (October 14, 2017). Austria shifts to right as conservative star seals election win. Reuters. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Eddy, Melissa (October 15, 2017). Austria Shifts Right as Refashioned Conservatives Win. The New York Times. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Witte, Griff; Beck, Luisa (October 16, 2017). Austria turns sharply to the right in an election shaped by immigration. The Washington Post. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Murphy, Francois; Shields, Michael (October 14, 2017). Austria's conservative shift opens path to power for far right. Reuters. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Atkins, Ralph (October 18, 2017). Austria’s Sebastian Kurz leans towards tougher line on migrants. Financial Times. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Election winner Kurz says Austria 'must play an important role in the EU'. The Local (from the AFP). October 17, 2017. Retrieved October 24, 2017.
- Cvijić, Srđan (April 5, 2017). EU the biggest loser in Serbia’s elections. Politico. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- Bulgarian nationalists block Turkish border crossings. Gulf Times. March 24, 2017. Retrieved March 27, 2017.
- Nenov, Stoyan (March 24, 2017). Bulgarian Blockade at Turkish Border Lifted. U.S. News & World Report (from Reuters). Retrieved March 27, 2017.
- Bulgaria in Turmoil after PM Quits over New Pro-Russia President. Breitbart News. November 14, 2016. Retrieved March 27, 2017.
- Pro-EU Party Wins Bulgarian Election. Breitbart News. March 27, 2017. Retrieved March 27, 2017.
- Krasimirov, Angel (March 23, 2017). Nationalism the big winner in Bulgarian election. Reuters. Retrieved March 27, 2017.
- Bulgaria’s Parliament Approves New Centre-Right Government. Breitbart News. May 4, 2017. Retrieved May 4, 2017.
- Cooper, Harry (September 12, 2017). Bulgarian far right set to shock Brussels. Politico. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Hale, Virginia (June 7, 2017). Czech Republic Now Refusing Migrants in Fresh Blow to EU Quota Scheme. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 7, 2017.
- Lane, Oliver JJ (October 21, 2017). Surge For Right-Wing Eurosceptic ‘Czech Trump’ at Worst Election in Czech History for Left Party. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Moody, John (October 19, 2017). In Czech election, yes means no to European Union slavery. Fox News. Retrieved October 24, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Laca, Peter; Bauerova, Ladka Mortkowitz (October 22, 2017). Czechs Add to EU’s Headache by Electing Euroskeptic Billionaire. Bloomberg. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Gosling, Tim (October 21, 2017). Populist billionaire sweeps to victory in Czech election. The Telegraph. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Czech Trump and insurgent parties benefit from 'voting hurricane' in Czech Republic election. Deutsche Welle. October 21, 2017. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Mortkowitz, Siegfried (October 21, 2017). Czech voters hand Euroskeptic Babiš big victory. Politico. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Witte, Griff (October 17, 2017). In center of Europe, politics takes a Trumpian turn with rise of anti-immigrant billionaire. The Washington Post. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Lyman, Rick (October 17, 2017). In Czech Election, a New Threat to European Unity. The New York Times. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Lopatka, Jan (October 13, 2017). Czech election favourite Babis hard on Brussels, light on ideology. Reuters. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Muller, Robert; Lopatka, Jan (October 21, 2017). Far-right scores surprise success in Czech election. Reuters. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Volby do Poslanecké sněmovny Parlamentu České republiky konané ve dnech 20.10. – 21.10.2017. Volby.cz. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Hungary Plans ANOTHER Anti-Migrant Fence, This Time Along Romania Border. Breitbart News. September 15, 2015. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Hungary preparing to extend border fence towards Romania. Reuters. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Than, Krisztina; Pawlak, Justyna (January 19, 2016). Hungary ready to erect anti-migrant fence on Romanian border. 'Reuters. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Hungary Ready to Build Fence on Romanian Border Amid Refugee Crisis. Sputnik. March 9, 2016. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Savitsky, Shane (February 1, 2017). Border fences and refugee bans: Hungary did it — fast. Axios. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- Romanian Coastguard Intercepts Iraq Migrant Boat in Black Sea. Breitbart News. August 13, 2017. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Kent, Simon (September 15, 2015). End Of The Line: Hungary Seals Borders As Migrant Flow Surges On. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Hungary Seals Border, Detains Thousands, Threatens To Imprison Illegals. Breitbart News (from AFP). September 15, 2015. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Successful Hungarian Border Fence Boosts Support Of Right Wing Government. Breitbart (from Reuters). September 19, 2016. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
- Hungary Closes Border With Croatia. Voice of America. October 16, 2015. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Lane, Oliver JJ (October 29, 2015). Hungarian Border Fence So Effective Illegal Immigrants Are Now At Pre Migrant-Crisis Levels. Breitbart. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (September 15, 2017). Hungary Builds a Wall, Cuts Illegal Immigration by Over 99 Per Cent. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Hungary Completes Second Anti-Migrant Fence. Breitbart News. April 28, 2017. Retrieved April 28, 2017.
- Hungary completes 2nd border fence meant to stop migrants. Fox News (from the Associated Press). April 28, 2017. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Hungary completes second fence to keep out migrants. Deutsche Welle. April 28, 2017. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Shaw, Adam (March 1, 2017). Europe's pro-Trump outpost: Populist Hungary buoyed by US shift on refugees, Russia. Fox News. Retrieved March 1, 2017.
- Hungary Asks EU to Pay Half the Cost of Anti-migrant Fence . Voice of America (from the Associated Press). September 1, 2017. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (March 28, 2017). Hungary Refuses to Take 5,000 Migrants From Sweden. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 28, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Harven, Michelle (September 11, 2015). Hungary enacts tougher laws on illegal immigrants. PBS. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Hungary begins border crackdown as fence completed. Deutsche Welle. September 15, 2015. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Pandey, Avaneesh (September 15, 2015). European Refugee Crisis: Hungary Enacts Tough New Laws, Closes Key Border Crossing; Declares Emergency In 2 Counties. International Business Times. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Hungarian Parliament Grants Army Right To Use Force Against Migrants. Breitbart News. September 21, 2015. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Dunai, Marton (September 22, 2015). Hungary beefs up border with army, warns migrants to stay away. Reuters. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Holehouse, Matthew; Philipson, Alice (September 22, 2015). Refugee crisis: Hungarian parliament votes to deploy army as EU interior ministers to meet. The Telegraph. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Thorpe, Nick (July 14, 2016). Hungary deploys army to push migrants back to Serbia. BBC. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- EU Court Rejects Challenges to Refugee Resettlement. Voice of America. September 6, 2017. Retrieved September 6, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Christ (September 7, 2017). EU Court Rejects Hungary, Slovakia Migrant Redistribution Objections. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 7, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (February 11, 2017). Orban: Hungary Will Welcome ‘European Refugees’ Fleeing Multicultural West. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Montgomery, Jack (April 4, 2017). Orban: ‘Hypocrisy’ Prevents Europe from Admitting Gratitude to Hungary for Halting Migrant Influx. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 4, 2017.
- Williams, Thomas D. (September 13, 2017). Hungary Takes NY Times to School on Europe’s Migrant Crisis. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Bayer, Lili (August 14, 2017). Trading places on the Hungarian right. Politico. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- Soros-Backed University Is ‘Cheating’, Says Hungarian PM. Breitbart News. March 31, 2017. Retrieved April 12, 2017.
- Hungary: Parliament to Fast-Track Bill Targeting Soros University. Breitbart News. April 3, 2017. Retrieved April 12, 2017.
- Hungary President Signs Law Threatening Soros University. Breitbart News. April 11, 2017. Retrieved April 12, 2017.
- Sandford, Alasdair (April 10, 2017). Hungary Defies Protests to Pass into Law 'Anti-Soros' University Bill. Euronews. Retrieved April 12, 2017.
- Williams, Thomas D. (September 6, 2017). Hungarian PM Orban: ‘The Islamization of Europe Is Real’. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 6, 2017.
- Barigazzi, Jacopo (September 15, 2017). Orbán wins the migration argument. Politico. Retrieved September 15, 2017.
- How George Soros Singlehandedly Created The European Refugee Crisis - And Why
- In rare Jewish appearance, George Soros says Jews and Israel cause anti-Semitism, Uriel Heilman, Jewish T elegraphic Agency, 9 November 2004
- In Soros' autobiography Soros writes, "When you look at the way Jews react to persecution, you'll find that they tend to follow one of two main escape routes. Either they transcend their problem by turning to something universal or they identify with their oppressors and try to become like them. I come from an assimulationist family. And I have chosen the first route." As an assimulationist, Soros rejected Jewish identity in his formative years; as a 'universalist', embodied in his Open Society Institute, he wishes to atone for the sins of his youth. Zionism he confesses is an alternative third way, which his new-found universalism and assimilationist roots remain opposed to. See Soros on Soros: Staying Ahead of the Curve, George Soros, Byron Wien & Krisztina Koenen, John Wiley & Sons, 1995, p. 240.
- George Soros to invest $500 million in help for refugees, Nyshka Chandran, CNBC, 20 Sep 2016
- Soros: A psychopath’s psychopath, Sam Gerrans, RT, 13 Feb, 2016
- Tomlinson, Chris (August 19, 2016). Soros Group Attempted To Buy Dutch EU Referendum. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- Klein, Aaron (March 24, 2017). Reuters: European Countries Inspired by Breitbart to Crack Down on Soros. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 24, 2017.