Difference between revisions of "Europhile"
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 10:06, 9 December 2017
A Europhile is a person, especially a politician or a business person, who strongly supports the European Union, further European integration, and prefers the power of European institutions above that of the EU's (member-)states. Europhiles are globalists, and many of them are socialists or liberals.
The Treaty of Maastricht in 1992 and further expansion was the beginning of the dreamed federal Europe.
The goal of europhiles is the foundation of a United States of Europe, which many of them view as a stepping stone to establishing a one-world government.
The opposition of the Europhile agenda are the people who oppose the growing power of the European Union and further immigration, and has been called Euroskepticism.
Policy advocated by europhiles
- Federalization of the member states into 'European' states (creation of the Euro, Schengen Area and recently the European defense act.)
- Strong support for open borders policies, such as that which led to the European migrant crisis
- Free trade acts
- Strong opposition to nationalist views, sovereignty, and self-governance, and comparing those who hold such views to the Nazis
- Anti-Christianity, support for socially liberal policies, and sympathy for Islam
- Political correctness
- Making the European flag the second flag of every member state.
- Emmanuel Macron, president of France since 2017, former banker.
- Guy Verhofstadt, member of the European Parliament since 2009, formerly Prime Minister of Belgium.
- Angela Merkel, German chancellor since 2005.
- Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission since 2014.
- Tony Blair, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- Martin Schulz, German politician, member of the EP from 1994 until 2017.
- George Soros, Hungarian leftist philanthropist, funder of multiple activities of the Europan (-and globalist) agenda.
- Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, Austrian-Japanese politician known for its Coudenhove-Kalergi-Plan.
- Barack Hussein Obama, 44th President of the United States.