Evolutionist censorship refers to the practice of evolutionists attempting to censor information that might tend to refute their pet theory or that does not conform to their worldview.
- Academic journals refusing to publish papers from Creation scientists.
- Refusing to release raw data from publicly funded research.
- Liberal professors not allowing students to question the integrity of the Theory of Evolution.
- Attempting to cover-up known fraudulent claims and hoaxes.
- Abusing the legal system to prevent the side-by-side presentation of competing theories by teachers.
Atheists have also complained about this censorship, claiming that challenging the theory of evolution from a scientific perspective associates a person with the Religious Right, a key target of left-wing professors.
Owing to the liberal nature of the scientific and educational establishments, such censorship is commonplace in public schools and universities. A growing number of creation scientists and conservative educators are fighting this situation, however.
- Professor Richard Lenski refused to make his raw data available despite repeated requests from Conservapedia.
- See Kitzmiller vs. Dover Area School District