John Brown Anti-Klan Committee
John Brown Anti-Klan Committee (JBAKC)
Type of Organization
Riots; political & logistical support for terrorism
Organized, possibly active
- South-West Africa People’s Organization (SWAPO)
- Two Men Found In Contempt in Bombing Probe, The Washington Post, June 29, 1985.
- Testimony Order Upheld, The Washington Post, February 1, 1985.
- 4 Will Refuse to Testify on Bombings, By Philip Smith, The Washington Post, January 16, 1985.
- Armed Resistance Unit Bombs US Capitol, Death to the Klan, Winter, 1984, No.3. Retrieved from Press Reports, September 13, 2007.