Liberal denial is the tendency of liberals to conceal, deny or censor the truth for ideological reasons. The root cause of liberal denial is a determination to deny Jesus Christ, and ultimately the existence of God. A list of examples of liberal denial are the following:
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the mass murderer who perpetrated the Boston Marathon bombing, likely committed a gruesome triple murder in 2011 on the 10th year anniversary of 9/11, but liberals refuse to admit it.
- Liberals deny that violent video games incite and train young mass murderers to go on unspeakable killing rampages.
- Liberals deny that Jesus Christ was most likely the author of the Epistle to the Hebrews; no other plausible author has been suggested.
- Liberals deny that human intelligence inevitably and demonstrably declines from generation to generation, and that if there were another 100 generations into the future the people would not be able to understand simple concepts.
- Liberals deny the very real existence of fetal pain during abortion.
- Liberals deny the very real existence of Hell. Jesus talked about Hell more than Heaven.
- Liberals deny how they censor the Bible from their daily activities, and encourage the censorship for others too.
- Liberals deny that Fidel Castro, who has not been seen in public since his intestinal surgery more than 6 years ago, is likely deceased. Similarly, for nearly three months liberals denied that Hugo Chavez had died.
- Liberals deny the Nobel Prize is an award given by liberals to other liberals, and sometimes even granted in an awkward manner designed to punish a critic of liberal falsehoods.
- Liberals deny how they deify government officials, similar to how communists deified Stalin and Lenin and still deify Castro.
- Liberals deny how fellow travelers engage in deceit, or at least refuse to admit it.
- Liberals deny they are liberal, and that most of the media are liberal.
- Liberals deny that Hollywood values, professor values and general liberal values have consequences for those who believe in them, and also for innocent victims.
- Liberals deny that they have censored prayer in public school.
- Liberals deny that a woman significantly reduces her risk of breast cancer by having children rather than abortions
- Liberals deny that about half of promiscuous people carry sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and those STDs cause infertility
- Liberals deny that the strident promoters of evolution generally have weaker credentials than advocates of intelligent design
- Liberals deny that College faculties at nearly every American school are completely dominated by liberals, and have virtually no conservatives
- Liberals deny that Homosexuality shortens lifespan for a wide variety of reasons
- Liberals deny that reducing the number of guns, which are primarily defensive weapons, results in an increase in crime
- Liberals deny that the war in Iraq was needed and also deny that the surge has worked
- Liberals deny that Hitler and the Nazi party were in fact Liberals (anti-Semitism is a well-documented characteristic of Liberal Christianity as is the PETA-like Green wing of the Third Reich)
More generally liberals deny
- That choosing abortion over childbirth increases the risk of breast cancer
- That liberals support taxpayer-funded abortion
- That a child in a mother's womb has rights established by the Constitution
- That it is logical to disapprove of abortion and homosexuality.
- That people like young mass murderers who take atheistic beliefs to their logical conclusions are not "crazy" or "insane", but are true believers.
- That young mass murderers fit the profile of public school-trained atheism
- That atheism is a religion.
- That gun control increases crime
- That illegal immigrants contribute to crime and poverty in the towns and cities they occupy.
- That legalizing drugs will increase crime (many thieves and murderers are drug addicts).
- That a fence is the most effective and ultimately, the most peaceful way to protect our large border from illegal immigrants trying to get in
- That aggressive interrogation is often the only way to obtain answers from terrorists
- That socially dangerous people exhibit a well-documented pattern of reading habits
- That reducing tax rates stimulates the economy
- That privately-run transport is more efficient than government-run transport
- That unions interfere with employment opportunities
- That free trade strengthens global democracies
- That we can drill oil our way out of high gas prices.
- That we can't replace our dependence on oil with green technologies, when in fact we need both oil and green technologies to solve our energy crisis.
- That homeschoolers often do better than those who attend public school
- That a school having virtually no conservative teachers and many atheists and liberals is a liberal school
- That liberals attempt to intimidate and ostracize conservatives, particularly in school environments and some occupations.
- That the liberal ideology is pushed on unsuspecting others, particularly youngsters
- That Lawrence Summers was fired as President of Harvard for making a politically incorrect suggestion about women and math aptitude
- That modern technology can make coal clean
- That modern drilling methods result in minimal environmental impact, even if they were implemented in uninhabited lands such as the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- That companies like Exxon should pay billions of dollars in damages to the general public, in addition to the money they spend to clean up industrial accidents and to recompense those directly affected
- That selective logging keeps forests healthier by reducing the risk of wildfire
- That high food prices are not caused by ethanol production, but rather by the million acres of crop- and pastureland that have been taken out of production in the interest of wildlife conservation.
- That the life of a human is more important than the life of an animal or plant.
Health and medicine
- That state run health care has lead to Islamic terrorism in Britain, and would do so in the US. 
- That obesity is a bigger problem than hunger in the Western world
- That eating meat and dairy is important for physical and mental health.
- That marijuana use has lasting psychological effects.
- That universal health care is inferior medical care
- That girls and women in sports have debilitating ACL knee injuries at 3-4 times the rate of men, and are vulnerable to other injuries
- That America's founding fathers were devout Christians.
- That successful democracy, both historically and logically, is the result of Protestant Christianity
- That same sex adoption is harmful to children.
- That banning same-sex marriage is analogous to banning polygamy
- That opposing same-sex marriage is justified and point to decriminalized interracial marriage bans as proof.
- That homosexuals can be switched back into heterosexuals. (See ex-homosexuals)
- That they are intolerant of opposing viewpoints and then try to stifle further discussion.
- That socialism and liberalism have the same political agenda.
- That liberals suppress any criticism rather acknowledge it.
- That they make sweeping generalizations about Conservatives.
- That ideas do matter, and can cause great harm, including liberal falsehoods
- That the mainstream media is biased
- That Wikipedia has a systematic bias.
- That liberal media tycoons such as Ted Turner support population control.
- That restricting free speech by the Fairness Doctrine is actually not fair nor democratic.
- That Obama ran the dirtiest campaign since Lyndon Johnson
- That Clinton was known for his adulterous behavior.
- That politicians that proclaim 'Change' actually do not break with policies of the past
- That God should have a place in government
- That removing Saddam Hussein from power was a good thing.
- That Ronald Reagan's public exhortation, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall," helped cause the nearly 30-year-old Berlin Wall later be torn down
- That Liberals support Totalitarianism.
- That liberal leaders engage in shocking wrongdoing, hypocrisy, and abuse of power
- That a vote for (yea) or a vote against (nea) is an absolute position
- That you can be held accountable for the statements uttered
- That President Bush didn't cause Hurricane Katrina.
- That President Clinton was responsible for Rwanda inaction.
- That the Democratic party discriminates against African-Americans.
- That Islamic extremism is a threat to the Western civilization
- That faith and logic are compatible.
- The existence of God and Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
- That morality is objective.
- That heavy metal music is generally anti-Christian and promotes themes such as drugs, sex and Satan worship.
- That virtually all fossil evidence for evolution has been proven wrong.
- That the intellectual justification for Hitler's attempt to build a master Aryan race was the theory of evolution
- That evolution, global warming and big bang astronomy are refutable.
- The scientific accuracy contained in the Bible.
- That climate forecasts 50 years from now are as inaccurate as 15 days from now
- That more than 80% of child molesters are pornography addicts
- That feminists censor discussion about differences between men and women, and boys and girls.
- That the nuclear family is beneficial to children.
- That culture affects politics, and people's views and lifestyles
- That the numerous premature deaths of Hollywood stars are the result of Hollywood values
- That men and women are by nature different.
- That English will cease being the language of the United States in 20 years unless it is protected as the official language (and that this would be a loss if it happened).
Often liberals refuse to admit that they are liberals, in the hope of appearing more reasonable. Hillary Clinton refused to admit in a presidential debate in 2007 that she is a liberal. Similarly, Michael Dukakis refused for a while to admit that he was a liberal during the 1988 presidential campaign. Only out of desperation did Dukakis admit that he was a liberal, and even then he admitted only that was a liberal like President Harry Truman, who served 40 years earlier.
Liberals like to bash President Bush as a war monger and cite President Clinton for his eight years of peace and prosperity. Liberals will deny record low unemployment, more people owning their homes and President Bush going after terrorists while protecting Americans from further attacks. Liberals will selectively forget that during Clinton's term: the Rwanda massacre occurred, the bombing of the USS Cole, the war in the Balkans, the two US embassies bombed in Africa, the Kobar tower bombing in Saudi Arabia, the Somalia conflict, the missile strike against Afghanistan and the bombing campaign against Iraq. Also, liberals will deny that Clinton's economic policy ignored a series of high profile companies that eventually collapsed due to fraud: Enron, Tyco, Worldcom and Qwest.
As part of their denial, liberals often use the word "denial" pejoratively against conservatives. Alleging that conservatives are racist and reject science, they use terms like "global warming deniers" and "climate change deniers" in an attempt to link conservative viewpoints with Holocaust denial, Nazism, conspiracy theories, and pseudoscience.
- E.g., the granting of the Nobel Prize to an understudy of Fred Hoyle to punish him.
- See, e.g., liberal adulation of Ted Kennedy despite his paucity of achievements.
- A public school student who once "tape recorded a teacher making religious remarks to his students" to complain about it then later objected to a textbook explaining how prayer is censored from public school schools by court decisions. 
- "Among those who admitted having sex, the rate was even more disturbing -- 40 percent had an STD."
- See, e.g., Richard Sternberg
- [http://www.spunk.org/texts/places/germany/sp001630/peter.html Fascist Ecology: The "Green Wing" of the Nazi Party and its Historical Antecedents]
- See liberals and friendship.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMu6wCqdeyQ FOX News analyzes the new terror in state healthcare.
- Compare  (with an explanation of why there is a big difference) with New York Times (downplaying the difference and pretending that no one knows why). The New York Times denies overwhelming evidence, including the following:
- "Female athletes, particularly basketball players, are far more likely than their male counterparts to suffer ACL [Anterior Cruciate Ligament] injuries." Stephen Hargis, "Girls have more torn ACLs," Chattanooga Times Free Press (Tennessee), D1 (Feb. 4, 2005). According to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the risk of women tearing their ACL is 1 in 100. This number drops significantly to only 1 in 500 for men. See Nikki Usher, "Knee injury takes toll on girls playing soccer five times more likely than males to suffer a torn ACL," Philadelphia Inquirer, A01 (Nov. 29, 2004). "Compared with guys, female athletes run an eight-times-greater risk of tearing the ACL, a fibrous band that connects the shinbone (tibia) to the thighbone (femur). Basketball, soccer and other sports that require cutting moves or jump shots can put athletes at risk." Kathleen Fackelmann, "Girls face higher knee injury risk," USA Today, 15B (Aug. 24, 2004). Timothy Hewett, PhD, the lead researcher on a definitive study at the Sports Medicine Biodynamics Center at the University of Cincinnati, says this is "close to a billion-dollar problem in girls and women in the USA. ... Even after girls have recovered from the acute injury, the changes in the joint may set the stage for osteoarthritis of the knee ...." Id. That obvious suspicion was quickly confirmed: a study subsequently published in Arthritis & Rheumatism demonstrated that "more than half of ... 103 soccer players, who were ages 14 to 28 at the time of the ACL injury, suffered osteoarthritis of the knee at the time of the study -- about 12 years later." Kathleen Fackelmann, "Girls' knee injuries have later consequences," USA Today, 9D (Oct. 7, 2004). "Many of the women, who were about 31 by that time, also said they had pain or some other disability that made it hard to conduct daily activities." Id.
- "Amber Scull ruptured her spleen after she was tackled during a practice drill at Nature Coast Tech in Brooksville 2 1/2 months ago. Had she [not] arrived at the hospital 30 minutes later, doctors told her mother, she might have died." 
- Calvinism and the Success of Liberal Democracy, by John Snyder
- See, e.g., leading liberal Eliot Spitzer and how fellow liberals downplayed or were silent about his misconduct.
- Leftist Sam Harris admitted and complained about this liberal denial here.
- Liberal Wikipedia lists numerous actors who died of drug overdoses, but will not acknowledge the role played by Hollywood values, for which Wikipedia does not even have an entry.