Liberal Myths are heavily promoted falsehoods motivated by a liberal belief system. They include:
- The claim of a population explosion (motivation: promote abortion)[Citation Needed]
- The claim that people today are smarter than in prior centuries (motivation: to make famous Christians look dumb)[Citation Needed]
- The claim that the Apostles were all illiterate (motivation: to portray them as dumb)[Citation Needed]
- The claim of extraterrestrial life (motivation: deny that man was created in God's image)[Citation Needed]
- The claim that the Bush tax cuts substantially reduced 2006 revenues and expanded the budget deficit.
- The claim that the Bush tax cuts have not helped the economy.
- Anthropogenic Global Warming.
- The claim that a fetus is not a living being with rights.
- The claim that gun control reduces crime.[Citation Needed]
- The claim that abortion and breast cancer are unrelated.
- The claim that the liberation of the people of Iraq was illegal. (motivation: discredit the military and United States leadership)
Please add to this list.