The following is a list of atheist shooters and serial killers. Atheists have a long record of being mass shooters and militant atheism in general has a causal association with mass murder.
Due to this fact, peer reviewed research published in academic journals has found that society-at-large is likely to hold atheists responsible for capital criminal acts and that even atheists are likely to assume that serial killers are fellow atheists.
- Devin Patrick Kelley, perpetrator of Sutherland Springs shooting at First Baptist Church, murdered 26 people (November 2017)Cite error: Closing
</ref> missing for
- Craig Stephen Hicks, perpretator of the Chapel Hill Shootings (February 2015)
- James Holmes, perpetrator of the Aurora shooting (July 2012)
- Jared Lee Loughner, perpetrator of the Tucson Shootings (January 2011)
- Seung-Hui Cho, perpetrator of the Virginia Tech shootings (April 2007)
- Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killer and sex offender responsible for the rape, murder, and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys (1978 - 1991)
- James Oliver Huberty, perpetrator of the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (July 1984)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Stone Phillips, Jeffrey Dahmer (1994). Jeffrey Dahmer Interview - MSNBC Footage. Dateline NBC. Retrieved on October 7, 2017.
- ↑ Pettit, Harry (August 7, 2017). Do we need religion to have good morals? Even atheists think horrific crimes are likely committed by atheists. Daily Mail. Retrieved on October 7, 2017.
- ↑ Atheists tend to be seen as immoral – even by other atheists: study. The Guardian (August 7, 2017). Retrieved on October 7, 2017.
- ↑ Daisy Grewal (January 17, 2012). In Atheists We Distrust. Scientific American. Retrieved on October 7, 2017.
- ↑ UPDATE: Sutherland Springs Gunman Devin Kelley Wore "All Black" - Facebook Page Suggests He Was Diehard Atheist, CNN Fan. The Gateway Pundit (November 5, 2017). Retrieved on November 5, 2017.
- ↑ Devin Kelley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know. Heavy (November 5, 2017). Retrieved on November 5, 2017.
- ↑ Texas shooter Devin Patrick Kelley was a radical SJW Atheist!. OneHallyu (November 5, 2017). Retrieved on November 5, 2017.
- ↑ Eli Saslow, Sarah Kaplan and Joseph Hoyt (October 2, 2015). Oregon shooter said to have singled out Christians for killing in ‘horrific act of cowardice’. The Washington Post. Retrieved on October 7, 2017.
- ↑ The Chapel Hill shooting: White male atheist murders three Muslim students. New Statesman. Retrieved on October 7, 2017.
- ↑ Rogers, Abby (July 23, 2012). Alleged Shooter James Holmes Bragged Of 'Soul Penetrating Eyes' On Dating Website (English). Business Insider. Retrieved on October 8, 2017. “In his profile, Holmes described himself as an agnostic man who "definitely" wants kids, only drinks "socially," and doesn't smoke.”
- ↑ Who is Jared Loughner? Friends Reveal Alienation. CBS News (January 10, 2011). Retrieved on 7 October 2017. “An ardent atheist, he began to characterize people as sheep whose free will was being sapped by the government and the monotony of modern life.”
- ↑ Keane, Brett (August 16, 2017). Atheists List of Killers and Criminals. GodTVRadio News. Retrieved on October 7, 2017.
Wolcott, Martin Gilman (2004). The Evil 100. Kensington Publishing Corporation. ISBN 9780806525556. Retrieved on October 7, 2017.
Langton, Jerry (January 12, 2010). Rage: The True Story of a Sibling Murder. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 9780470739969. Retrieved on 7 October 2017. “I hate this world, I hate the people in it, I hate the way people live, I hate God, I hate the deceivers, I hate betrayers, I hate religious zealots...”
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Anders Breivik Manifesto: Shooter/Bomber Downplayed Religion, Secular Influence Key. International Business Times (July 25, 2011). Retrieved on October 7, 2017.