|!||This article has an inadequate number of citations.
You are encouraged to add sources for verifiability, but please abide by The Conservapedia Commandments & Style Guide.
Lordi made history in 2006 by winning the Eurovision Song Contest with a record 292 points, becoming the first Finnish performer to win the contest. Lordi was featured on the 2006 MTV Europe Music Awards in Copenhagen when the band's frontman, Mr. Lordi, presented the award for rock. They were also the closing act, playing their single "Hard Rock Hallelujah". They also performed on Britain's Making Your Mind Up for the Eurovision Song Contest. Lordi performed on the main stage at Ozzfest 2007 and later that year toured with Type O Negative and Twin Method until Halloween night.
Members of Lordi always wear masks at interviews and have stated their desire for their personal identities to remain private. The band has not confirmed or denied the accuracy of these names. However, they have been widely published in the media and on websites.
- Mr. Lordi - Vocals (1996–present)
- Amen - Guitar (1996–present)
- OX - Bass (2005–present)
- Awa - Keyboards, backing vocals (2005–present)
- G-Stealer - Bass (1996–1999)
- Magnum - Bass (1999–2002)
- Kalma - Bass, backing vocals (2002–2005) (He has played two gigs with the band as a secondary guitarist and bassist since he left the band, one in Nosturi and one in London)
- Enary - Keyboards (1997–2005)
- Kita - Drums, backing vocals (2000–2010)
- Otus - Drums (2010–2012)
- Get Heavy (2002)
- The Monsterican Dream (2004)
- The Monster Show (collection, 2005)
- The Arockalypse (2006)
- Deadache (2008)
- Zombilation - The Greatest Cuts (collection, 2009)
- Babez For Breakfast (2010)