Martin Ebon was born in Hamburg, Germany on May 27, 1917 and emigrated to the United States in 1938. Ebon worked for twelve years as Administrative Secretary for the Parapsychology Foundation and worked closely with it's founder, Eileen J. Garrett. He died on February 11, 2006.
List of Writings
- World Communism Today, McGraw-Hill, 1948.
- Malenkov: Stalin's Successor, McGraw-Hill, 1953.
- Svetlana: The Story of Stalin's Daughter, New American Library, 1967.
- Prophecy in Our Time, New American Library, 1968.
- The Making of a Legend, Universe Books, 1969.
- Lin Pao: The Life and Writings of China's New Ruler, Stein & Day.
- Witchcraft Today, New American Library, 1971.
- Every Woman's Guide to Abortion, Universe Books, 1971.
- They Knew the Unknown, World Publishing, 1971.
- The Truth about Vitamin E, Bantam, 1972.
- (Under pseudonym Eric Ward; with Ursala Russell) The President's Daughter, Bantam, 1973.
- The Devil's Bride: Exorcism, Past and Present, Harper, 1974.
- The Essential Vitamin Counter, Bantam, 1974.
- Which Vitamins Do You Need?, Bantam, 1974.
- Saint Nicholas.- Life and Legend, Harper, 1975.
- The Satan Trap: Dangers of the Occult, Doubleday, 1976.
- The Relaxation Controversy, New American Library, 1976.
- The Evidence for Life after Death, New American Library, 1977.
- Miracles, Signet, 1981.
- Psychic Warfare: Threat or Illusion, McGraw-Hill, 1983.
- The Andropov File, McGraw-Hill, 1983.
- Nikita Khrushchev, Chelsea House, 1986.
- The Soviet Propaganda Machine, McGraw-Hill, 1987.
- KGB: Death and Rebirth, Greenwood/Praeger, 1994.